Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Is there anything happening in PV that Zach isn't being blamed for???  Good grief, the poor guy.

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

They probably blame him for the weather too.   Oh yea Rya** already did that.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Ya no what I hate most about this contrived, convoluted and totally insulting to any viewer with even half a brain show....how blatantly transparent TFTB are in their Monkey love -- they so want to shove that primate down my throat that they don't even realize that the more they try to tell me what a white knight and a hero and a blah, blah, blah he is the more I fucking hate him. Because the more they do that the more I, and I'm sure the rest of the viewing audience with even half a brain, realize how much more a man Zach is and how the Monkey has never, does not now, and will never measure up to Zach. Why can't they get that through their thick skull??? The only thing that comes to mind when I think Monkey/Ryass is set forth in my banner.

Thanks Fil!
Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 

If I have to sit through one more through-the-teeth seething scene with Ryass I'm gonna puke.  With any luck it won't be all over my fast forward button and I can speed skate through them.  ARRRGGGHHHH!  I'm so freakin' sick of sanctomonious Ryass!  Hero?  White knight???? Total dip stick!  Of course, that's JMO. 

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

POOR ZACH AND IAN, IMO ms.hart has always put them SECOND behind ryass and the kid he wanted to KILL.and zach saved,......sad.zach has put up with SO much for kendall and spike, and this is the THANKS he gets. hate the child called kendall hart. when will she GROW UP.

Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 

She'll grow up too late and I think she knows it when she admitted to Ryass (of course!) that she may have already pushed Zach too far.  Ya, think, Kendall????   She has NO CLUE how little she deserves him.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.