Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
i saw on the news that they said he has a heart condition, thankfully he will be Ok.He won't be dancing on the shows finale. This season on DWTS has had some heartbreaking times for the stars&their familys.

And i feel silly to even feel sad that the show is ending in 2 weeks.But i do. : (

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
i saw on the news that they said he has a heart condition, thankfully he will be Ok.He won't be dancing on the shows finale. This season on DWTS has had some heartbreaking times for the stars&their familys.

And i feel silly to even feel sad that the show is ending in 2 weeks.But i do. : (

Mary,

Sorry to hear about WN.  This has been a tumultuous season on DWTS.

Don't feel silly for being "sad" about the show ending..    You enjoy the show a lot and there's nothing wrong with that.   It's one thing my husband and I make time for too...together.  We're very busy professionals and parents so those times are rare.   DWTS is a fun show.   It's has its "poo poo-ers "and "him-ers and haw-ers".....but so what.  Its' good clean fun.   Sure beats some of the rest of the garbage on the boob-tube.  Nothing beats a evening with Maksim....(ok.....maybe a night with TK but I'm not talking about that right now.)  Maksim and his devilishly sexy moves and snarkiness are most definitely worth an hour on Mondays and Tuesdays.

PS:  I think Mel's a “shoo-in”:.  Rumor has it that they want a women to win this round.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck

Quote:

Mary,

Don't feel silly for being "sad" about the show ending..    You enjoy the show a lot and there's nothing wrong with that.   It's one thing my husband and I make time for too...together.  We're very busy professionals and parents so those times are rare.   DWTS is a fun show.   It's has its "poo poo-ers "and "him-ers and haw-ers".....but so what.  Its' good clean fun.   Sure beats some of the rest of the garbage on the boob-tube.  Nothing beats a evening with Maksim....(ok.....maybe a night with TK but I'm not talking about that right now.)  Maksim and his devilishly sexy moves and snarkiness are most definitely worth an hour on Mondays and Tuesdays.

PS:  I think Mel's a “shoo-in”:.  Rumor has it that they want a women to win this round.  

Thank you Zachstruck, i don't feel as silly now about being sad missing the show. Yes, it sure is a fun show,Glad you&your husband love it too.I so LOve it.And your so right about beating some of the garbage on the boob tube.And there is alot of it.lol. And this is a show the whole family can watch together. LOL about a night with TK.LOved all you said about Maksim,Love his name too.lol. Maks was on the radio awhile back and he said this is his last season of DWTS.So that  makes me sad.So he just Has to WIN that ugly trophy.lol.I SO hope your right about Mel being a shoo-in.I really feel they are the BEST dancers left.But am worried as you know even if they dance great they still could be voted off.: ( And poor Mel,last week you could see how scared she was standing up there waiting to hear if she was safe or not.They just have to make it this week.I like Marie Osmond,but really,she needs to go this week.lol. GO Maks&Mel!Everyone vote for them.lol.Big HUGS to you.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Mary,

Thank you Zachstruck, i don't feel as silly now about being sad missing the show. Yes, it sure is a fun show,Glad you&your husband love it too.I so LOve it.And your so right about beating some of the garbage on the boob tube.And there is alot of it.lol. And this is a show the whole family can watch together. LOL about a night with TK.LOved all you said about Maksim,Love his name too.lol. Maks was on the radio awhile back and he said this is his last season of DWTS.So that  makes me sad.So he just Has to WIN that ugly trophy.lol.I SO hope your right about Mel being a shoo-in.I really feel they are the BEST dancers left.But am worried as you know even if they dance great they still could be voted off.: ( And poor Mel,last week you could see how scared she was standing up there waiting to hear if she was safe or not.They just have to make it this week.I like Marie Osmond,but really,she needs to go this week.lol. GO Maks&Mel!Everyone vote for them.lol.Big HUGS to you.

Mary,

Oh.....bummer.....I didn't know this was his last season.

Have you checked out his website. http://maksimchmerkovskiy.com

He's somthing isn't he?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Mary,

Mary,

He's something isn't he?   Goodness, not even 28 years old. He's a baby....relative to me.  From Russia.  Hey, he lives in New Jersey too.  What a looker.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Mary,

Mary,

He's something isn't he?   Goodness, not even 28 years old. He's a baby....relative to me.  From Russia.  Hey, he lives in New Jersey too.  What a looker.

He sure is something.lol. Yes Zachstruck i have,And i have checked him out on the DWTS site too..lol. And i sure do wish i lived in New Jersey.lol.he's GORGEOUS.I want to marry Maks.lol.

ETA,i forgot to thank you for the link,so sweet of you.Oh and he turns 28 on January 17th.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.