Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

Video Clips

On an ad hoc basis, solely at our own discretion, we post video clips of selected scenes from Thorsten's work, as well as music videos made from our collection of video clips. Due to server space constraints we can't keep each of these clips available indefinitely, and we can't predict or guarantee how long they'll be online. Therefore any clip you wish to keep should be downloaded to your hard drive immediately.

Music Videos

We can't fill requests for music videos. However, if you have created a music video using your own clips and music, feel free to post a link to it here to share it with other site visitors.

Snappies

We can't fill requests for snappies for personal avatars, banners, etc. As with our video clips, our snappies are made exclusively for this site and to illustrate our own projects only.

Reminder

All media files posted by us are made by us exclusively for this site only. These files are therefore  provided for your personal use only;  i.e. to be either viewed on this site or downloaded to your hard drive.  Do not upload them to/disseminate them from, any other web site, either wholly or as part of any other project.

Kathy, Christy, and Gina

Board Moderators/OTKWS Webmasters

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

THIS IS THE GREATEST WEBSITE I HAVE FOUND ON THORSTEN KAYE I LOVE IT AND HIM.  CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN PURCHASE ANY KIND OF ITEMS ON HIM ( POSTERS, SHIRTS, HIM(HAHAHAHA THAT'S JUST WISHFUL THINKING), MOVIES, PLAYS, POETRY BOOKS).

DO ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON NEW LOCATIONS THAT AMC CAST WILL BE HAVING FAN FAIRS.  I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THORSTEN IN PERSON IN THE FLESH THAT SOUNDS SO DELICIOUS.

LILLIAN THORSTEN 1# FAN

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillian

THIS IS THE GREATEST WEBSITE I HAVE FOUND ON THORSTEN KAYE I LOVE IT AND HIM. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN PURCHASE ANY KIND OF ITEMS ON HIM ( POSTERS, SHIRTS, HIM(HAHAHAHA THAT'S JUST WISHFUL THINKING), MOVIES, PLAYS, POETRY BOOKS).

DO ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON NEW LOCATIONS THAT AMC CAST WILL BE HAVING FAN FAIRS. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THORSTEN IN PERSON IN THE FLESH THAT SOUNDS SO DELICIOUS.

LILLIAN THORSTEN 1# FAN

Lilian -

You can buy a T-shirt, poetry book or CD from our gift shop.

Amazon.com sells some of TK's movies like Shark Attack II or The Prophet's Game

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.