Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
mdwills605

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi all, been in and out of hospitals. Kept up until last week - Monday June 5 through Friday. I have limited time and energy to watch the Tivo. Any place I can get weekly recap? No access to soap mags. Recommendations on any DO NOT MISS Zach Days last week?

Thanks all, missed visiting my home away from home.

Mary
Chicago

“I’m very intuitive, when I am not hallucinating.” - Janet Dillon
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwills605
Hi all, been in and out of hospitals. Kept up until last week - Monday June 5 through Friday. I have limited time and energy to watch the Tivo. Any place I can get weekly recap? No access to soap mags. Recommendations on any DO NOT MISS Zach Days last week?

Thanks all, missed visiting my home away from home.

Mary
Chicago

WB, Mary! Monday was June 4 - that was the day Ryass grabbed Zach by the throat because he didn't want Zach to tell Greenlee the truth about the blackout. We are reliving the Summer of Sperm.

I would just recommend you watch the clips for Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday because they all had DO NOT MISS Zach stuff.

ABC has daily recaps, I don't know if there are weekly ones online.

Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

MARY!!  What do you mean you have been in and out of the hospital!  Are you okay?  We sure don't like hearing that. Hope to hear real soon that you are fully recovered.

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Hope all is well, Mary.  Welcome back.  Watching some Zach clips should make you feel better.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Mary, sorry to hear about you being in and out of the hospitals.  Hope you will in the pink very soon.  IMO, any moment of Zach is DO NOT MISS Zach stuff, and thanks to this site, we can watch and rewatch the clips.
Best wishes

Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Mary, hope things are better and that you have a speedy recovery.

Lorene
mdwills605

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
THANK YOU ALL ... sorry it's been so long in responding but I've not been up to it. Thank you for your kind wishes. I am at home and recuperating before going on to the next treatment from here.

On a lighter note, MUCH LIGHTER, so so so happy that Zach seems to be on a lot more since McT left!  Woohoooo. My son got me a 37 inch HD flat screen TV while I was gone and WOW, seeing THE MAHN that up close and personal is almost too much for my heart.  AM is soooo beautiful too. My old TV was OLD and too dark to see real colors.

I know much of this is "old hat" for you guys but just a couple of comments. Then, I'll go on to catch up on different threads and  put my two cents in. RE: Ryan grabbing Zach by the throat, I almost lept up, WHO DOES HE think he is TOUCHING Zach?  Not crazy about Greenlee ...whine, whine, whine, cry, etc. Glad to see Zach's dark side with regard to the Chandlers emerging again, love that slightly lethal edge. Glad he and Kendall are Happy (Yes, I said that). Do "WE" think Hannah will come back pregnant with Zach's child? That would be interesting. Don't much care for Annie, another Greens if you ask me and Ryan??? Well, we know the story there. Hate the rehash of Jamie and Babe, spare me. Colby seems to have grown up. KWAK belongs running a dumpy bar.  Oh, well, could go on and on, but will visit the other threads.

Again, thank you ALL SO MUCH for your caring concern. my computer is messed up so my spell check is not working, so forgive me for any errors, but you'll get the gist of it all anyway.

Mary
Chicago

“I’m very intuitive, when I am not hallucinating.” - Janet Dillon
Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
THANK YOU ALL ...
Again, thank you ALL SO MUCH for your caring concern. my computer is messed up so my spell check is not working, so forgive me for any errors, but you'll get the gist of it all anyway.

Mary
Chicago
Welcome back, Mary!  I didn't see one misspelled word, and if there were, so what!  Glad you are doing better. 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Welcome back Mary glad you are doing better.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Watching Zach/Zen in Hi-Def on large screen?  You have a very sweet son. 
Take good care of yourself Mary, and one of these days, we will do that "Midwest Zach Fans Meet" when you feel up to it

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Welcome Back and I hope you are feeling much better.  Just do  as  you are told and you will be up to speed quickly      

Ande
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:

I know much of this is "old hat" for you guys but just a couple of comments. Then, I'll go on to catch up on different threads and  put my two cents in. RE: Ryan grabbing Zach by the throat, I almost lept up, WHO DOES HE think he is TOUCHING Zach?  Not crazy about Greenlee ...whine, whine, whine, cry, etc. Glad to see Zach's dark side with regard to the Chandlers emerging again, love that slightly lethal edge. Glad he and Kendall are Happy (Yes, I said that). Do "WE" think Hannah will come back pregnant with Zach's child?

Welcome back, Mary! I'm ecstatic over the Zach stuff lately. Zach sparring with the Chandlers is so much fun to watch, and I wish they'd kept Hannah around for Adam. As to whether Hannah will return pregnant with Zach's baby...her departure certainly created a setup for her return, one way or another. If the writers really wanted to cause trouble, it would be Zach's baby. Or Hannah could claim it was Zach's baby, with the DNA to prove it courtesy of an intimate and very unpleasant little visit by Hannah to Senior in the pokey -- or with fake DNA test results help from Greenlee, with it really being Josh's -- which, while I'd hate to see Zach have to endure a false paternity claim, I'd like better than the other alternative. Or since these are new writers they may just want to forget completely about it. That would be one dropped ball I wouldn't miss.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
THANK YOU ALL ... sorry it's been so long in responding but I've not been up to it. Thank you for your kind wishes. I am at home and recuperating before going on to the next treatment from here.

On a lighter note, MUCH LIGHTER, so so so happy that Zach seems to be on a lot more since McT left!  Woohoooo. My son got me a 37 inch HD flat screen TV while I was gone and WOW, seeing THE MAHN that up close and personal is almost too much for my heart.  AM is soooo beautiful too. My old TV was OLD and too dark to see real colors.

I know much of this is "old hat" for you guys but just a couple of comments. Then, I'll go on to catch up on different threads and  put my two cents in. RE: Ryan grabbing Zach by the throat, I almost lept up, WHO DOES HE think he is TOUCHING Zach?  Not crazy about Greenlee ...whine, whine, whine, cry, etc. Glad to see Zach's dark side with regard to the Chandlers emerging again, love that slightly lethal edge. Glad he and Kendall are Happy (Yes, I said that). Do "WE" think Hannah will come back pregnant with Zach's child? That would be interesting. Don't much care for Annie, another Greens if you ask me and Ryan??? Well, we know the story there. Hate the rehash of Jamie and Babe, spare me. Colby seems to have grown up. KWAK belongs running a dumpy bar.  Oh, well, could go on and on, but will visit the other threads.

Mary
Chicago

Welcome back Mary.I am so sorry to hear you have been sick,and glad to hear you are doing better.Big HUGS.

Your post was fine. I am the Mary that makes all the typos.I need to use spelll check myself more often to help me.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Welcome back Mary,  Sorry to hear that you have been ill but glad you are on the mend now. Just take it steady (nice and easy) for a while.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Glad to hear you're on the mend, Mary! I hope watching Zach in High-Def is just the right medicine!

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Hope you are feeling better.   Be sure and catch Zach today.   He's extra thud-worthy.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.