Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

We're working on a new section of photos from the event for the web site. So if you'd like to share any of your photos, please email them to us at webmasters@thorstenkaye.com and let us know how you want them credited. (We prefer photos that haven't already been posted on photo hosting sites. If your photos are already online you can post links to them yourself instead.)

Reminder -- some people prefer not to have photos of themselves made publicly available and that is their right. So if your photos include others besides yourself and TK, please make sure you have permission from the others in the photo before you publicize that they are online.

Thanks!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

We're working on a new section of photos from the event for the web site. So if you'd like to share any of your photos, please email them to us at webmasters@thorstenkaye.com and let us know how you want them credited. (We prefer photos that haven't already been posted on photo hosting sites. If your photos are already online you can post links to them yourself instead.)

Reminder -- some people prefer not to have photos of themselves made publicly available and that is their right. So if your photos include others besides yourself and TK, please make sure you have permission from the others in the photo before you publicize that they are online.

Thanks!

I had a friend of mine (Dr. Loh, many of you met him) taking photos with my camera from about the middle of the event, so I have many, many pictures of people with Thorsten.  If you were at or after Table 5, I may have a nice photo of you with TK.  If you'd like to see yours, please email me a picture of yourself (because I met so many people on Saturday my head is all ajumble with names and faces and I will need a secretary to keep everyone straight, my mind is a sieve) and I'll check if I have one.  If you like the picture I have and want it included here on TK's site, I'll send it to Kathy.

Email me at Rowan37@aol.com with your photo.

NCsurfer

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Thanks!

Kathy, thank you for the gentle rein-in here. I know from the experiences of certain attendees that the room tends to get "electric" when TK comes in. If, for none other than this reason alone, it is no wonder folks get all "gotta-get-the-pix-online-so-everyone-can-see-them" crazy/frenzied. I know I would be! (Twisted Logic Example: I mean, they were THERE, right? That means they want the world to see them being HUGGED by TK, RIGHT?)

I cannot wait until I can attend one of these events! eeeeeeeee

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina

I had a friend of mine (Dr. Loh, many of you met him) taking photos with my camera from about the middle of the event, so I have many, many pictures of people with Thorsten.  If you were at or after Table 5, I may have a nice photo of you with TK.  If you'd like to see yours, please email me a picture of yourself (because I met so many people on Saturday my head is all ajumble with names and faces and I will need a secretary to keep everyone straight, my mind is a sieve) and I'll check if I have one.  If you like the picture I have and want it included here on TK's site, I'll send it to Kathy.

Email me at Rowan37@aol.com with your photo.

Gina, I wanted to copy the photo beneath your reply, and of course it doesn't show up!!! BUT, I can see why you ladies so generously agreed to have that pic included!!! I mean, REALLY!!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
10/09/06 08:08 P.M.

See those numbers right up there? Go to Gina's post  in this thread with that date and time. There's a great photo of TK and The Three Mods. What a wonderful shot!!!

Thanks again, Gina, for the photo of four beautiful people. Would it be out of order to ask which one is Kathy, and which one is Christy?  I am assuming you are the one pictured far right.

Just bop me for being the dunce du jour while trying to get a handle on etiquette in here.

Thanks for your patience, All.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCsurfer

Thanks again, Gina, for the photo of four beautiful people. Would it be out of order to ask which one is Kathy, and which one is Christy?  I am assuming you are the one pictured far right.

Kathy is the first one and Christy is the one with TK....Aren't they all so cute 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

so excited, after many tries, I finally got my avatar up!!!!  dontcha luv it???

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

Yes, I do love it.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

You bet I do 

Ande
TKforMe

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:

It looks great!  I'm so happy for you.  I know how you must feel.  For months I've enjoyed everyone's avatars wanting one of my own, just me and TK, and finally I have mine up as well.

Jackie

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:

What a "CUTIE"!!!   Both of ya!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 

That man is seriously tan. Love it!

All your pictures with TK are so cool.  Very jealous here. lol.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.