Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I am taking perverse pleasure in making semi regular comments to ABC, about their choice of Canceling AMC...and their program changing.  I miss Zach I miss AMC.  So I go to ABC comments...and Let them know... Just how Brian Frons has messed up their programing.  I also like to rub it in ABCs face that they lost such a Prime potential Star in Thorsten Kaye to a competitor who is putting him in prime time opposite Angelica Houston...oh I'm loving it.  I probably should'nt do it but it feels so good...to release the anger I have towards ABC and Brian Frons. At least I'm putting my anger where it belongs. I'm really grateful to have this forum to speak honestly, and hopefully be understood. 

Long live Thorsten Kaye and his career.  True talent shines and will be placed where many can enjoy its splendor.  Thank you for listening...

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
I admire your energy! I just don't seem to have it in me anymore. If I did I'd send Frons this.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
HAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT.....take the time and energy it feels great...!!!!
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson

Kathie help me please I have a wonderful picture I want to share with the ladies for a Christmas present...I cant seem to get a reply on how to Up load a picture in Graphics...sigh....thanks for the laughter...

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Paint, see my reply to you in the other folder.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.