Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

I wrote this story 9 years ago and have posted it before around the holidays, but not in the last couple of years. So here it is again, for Patrick lovers who know there is only one Marty, and that she and Patrick are happily raising their beautiful daughter on their piece of land in Ireland.

Patrick's Wonderful Life

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

I wrote this story 9 years ago and have posted it before around the holidays, but not in the last couple of years. So here it is again, for Patrick lovers who know there is only one Marty, and that she and Patrick are happily raising their beautiful daughter on their piece of land in Ireland.

Patrick's Wonderful Life

Kathy, I remember when you first wrote this story.  It is BRILLIANT, and I always enjoy reading it.  I even printed a copy of this out.  Thank you so much for posting it again.  There will NEVER be a couple like Patrick & Marty ever again.  No couple even comes close.......  They will always be my favorites.

P.S. I love your avatar.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selma
Quote:

Patrick's Wonderful Life

Kathy, I remember when you first wrote this story.  It is BRILLIANT, and I always enjoy reading it.  I even printed a copy of this out.  Thank you so much for posting it again.  There will NEVER be a couple like Patrick & Marty ever again.  No couple even comes close.......  They will always be my favorites.

P.S. I love your avatar.

Yes,Thank you so much Kathy. I SO agree with everything Selma said. It is indeed BRILLIANT Kathy.I still have my copy  i have kept. too. I LOVED Patrick&Marty SO  much too and they will always be my all time fav soap couple. You are such a BRILLIANT writer Kathy.Awww and i Love your pic with TK too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Kathy, I agree this was beautiful.   I didn't watch OLTL back then however thru this website have caught on some as I watched that show years ago. 

Thanks and you are very talented with your writing skills.   Nice picture of you and TK for the holidays.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:

Patrick's Wonderful Life

WHAT A TREAT TO READ THIS AGAIN!!!!!  Never grow tired of Patrick and Margaret.  Thank you!!!

Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:

Patrick's Wonderful Life

Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:

Patrick's Wonderful Life

Oh my gosh!!!  Just saw your avatar.  Is that at your home or elsewhere?  Now THAT is what I call a VERY Merry Christmas!!! 

Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thanks for posting this, Kathy.  It was truly wonderful... And you are so right, no one could ever replace Patrick or Marty!  Happy Holidays to all.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.