Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I was watching OLTL yesterday and for the first time Marty was tellilng John how Patrick died.  He wasn't in an accident like she told Cole but was shot.  Evidently he had been getting threatening messages and went to Ireland to put an end to them and after he got off the plane, while he was talking to her, she heard him being shot.  As he was dying he was reciting a poem he had written for her.  She didn't say if they ever recovered the body.  She did say a friend of Patrick's told her he was dead. 

I know this Marty is leaving but I think they're leaving it open that Patrick could be alive.  I guess if AMC folds TK can always go back and be Patrick.  I would love to have Professor Thornhart back.
Angie

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I noticed as well that they have kept the door wide open for Patrick to come back. I suspect that Marty will be back as well. I can;t picture TK back on OLTL as Patrick. He fits in so well at AMC. But then again, I started watching him when he joined OLTL so I guess it would be an interesting story.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I agree.  I love Zach and don't want him to leave.

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I'll take Thorsten anywhere he goes.   If he went back to OLTL in years to come, then OLTL hear I come.  I don't even know that soap but I'll take it if TK's there.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
if TK ever leaves AMC and decides that OLTL is where he wants to go i would also be back there watching OLTL in a heartbeat. That's where i first saw TK and fell in love with him as Patrick Thornhart.I would LOVE to see TK&Susan work their MAGIC together, and P&M were my all time fav couple so i would LOVE it.BUT,yes, always a but,i know it would not be smooth sailing for them on the show,it never was when they were on, can't stand the thought of Patrick being friends with Blair.lol. But if it ever happens i would surely being watching.

P.S.maybe we can find out Cole was not their son,as we all know P&M had a girl.Hey,it's a soap,anything is possible.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Today on OLTL John ask Bo what he thought about Marty and Cole missing.  Bo said "are you thinking what I'm thinking?'  And John replied "It smells like Patrick Thornhart to me"  Bo agreed. 

Somethin's up, just wonder what it is...

Connie
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by conniebo
Today on OLTL John ask Bo what he thought about Marty and Cole missing. Bo said "are you thinking what I'm thinking?' And John replied "It smells like Patrick Thornhart to me" Bo agreed.

Connie

What an insulting choice of words...that pisses me off. But, I've never believed that Patrick is dead and I never will!

The Brown Penny scene occurred 12 years ago tomorrow - November 14, 1995.

I'll never forget it...I remember Kathy calling me that night and saying she took a shower when she got home from work and then after she watched her OLTL tape, she took another one! No love scene can ever top that one...and it wasn't just the love scene, it was the build up, too.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by conniebo
Today on OLTL John ask Bo what he thought about Marty and Cole missing. Bo said "are you thinking what I'm thinking?' And John replied "It smells like Patrick Thornhart to me" Bo agreed.

Connie

What an insulting choice of words...that pisses me off. But, I've never believed that Patrick is dead and I never will!

The Brown Penny scene occurred 12 years ago tomorrow - November 14, 1995.

I'll never forget it...I remember Kathy calling me that night and saying she took a shower when she got home from work and then after she watched her OLTL tape, she took another one! No love scene can ever top that one...and it wasn't just the love scene, it was the build up, too.

Awww,Happy Anniversary to Patrick&Margaret Thornhart! WoW,that was 12 years ago?Where does the time go? oh no,i am 12 years older.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

I've been watching OLTL too this past week and listening to all the talk of Patrick. I am glad they are making it obvious that Patrick may be alive. IF and I say IF Thorsten ever decided to go back as Patrick you can believe I would switch to OLTL in a flash even though I love Zach so much.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.