Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
kzinlove06

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I was goofing off at eBay this morning and came across this. I thought I would pass on the link. Best of luck if you decide to bid!

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-20-96-Soap-Opera-Magazine-SUSAN-HASKELL-THORSTEN-KAYE_W0QQitemZ230180516508QQihZ013QQcategoryZ280QQ

ETA: The articles are already included here on the site under the media section if you want to see what's inside. 

Thanks for the info, Kathy!
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Very cool.   Look at TK's face on the Mag and then your recent photo of him for the calander.  He' hasn't changed a bit.   Just gotten better.

oh......just a bit of trivia......that mag was released 2 days before his 30th birthday.

Just thought that was interesting.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

How cute! I was just telling a friend the other day that I would love to talk my hubby into waiting in line with me at SSW to take a pic with TK doing one of those "love triangle" poses. It would be SO funny! The awesome thing about Mike is that he would probably do it.

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gera

How cute! I was just telling a friend the other day that I would love to talk my hubby into waiting in line with me at SSW to take a pic with TK doing one of those "love triangle" poses. It would be SO funny! The awesome thing about Mike is that he would probably do it.

I don't know TK but my gut tells me he'd do the triangle too.   GO FOR IT!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

fyi, I just got outbid on this & the buyer paid 28.50 in case anyone's interested.   I do hope whomever bought it was one of us!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

fyi, I just got outbid on this & the buyer paid 28.50 in case anyone's interested.   I do hope whomever bought it was one of us!

Damn...$28.50?! :::::looks around for my copy:::::

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.