Message Board

 

Main Section
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #1 

 Alive,but it's NOT TK back but a double so this SUCKS.Marty character is destroyed&OLTL is cancelled.If this is what they think will make us P&M fans happy they are CRAZY!Yeah,i'm NOT a happy camper here!!


__________________
zenderella

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 369
Reply with quote  #2 
I saw that too - WTH???  And why do they make Patrick sound like he was a terrorist??  I didn't watch back then, but WHY would they bring him back now when they have already destroyed Marty and Cole???  After we watch tomorrow's show, they're going to have some explaining to do!!  ...maybe one of you OLTL lifers can explain it to us, please!!
searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

 Alive,but it's NOT TK back but a double so this SUCKS.Marty character is destroyed&OLTL is cancelled.If this is what they think will make us P&M fans happy they are CRAZY!Yeah,i'm NOT a happy camper here!!

&*%&**&#%^&#$&^*!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS is why OLTL and AMC are canceled!  Because The disillusioned IIC continue to believe that they can force feed us crap and we will still watch   The sorriest fact is, even though they do know how much we love Patrick/Ian/Zach, they simply don't understand that we love Patrick/Ian/Zach BECAUSE OF TK and who HE made those characters for us!  TK could turn any of these characters into a three-headed monster, and we would be glued to the screens, watching "a wonderful twist"!  But someone else playing one of these characters?  No "fill-in" can ever fill his shoes, no matter what! 

I think TIIC should have at least tried to keep the character a true Patrick if Mr. Kaye wasn't available/willing to film the scenes.  That would have earned them at least some goodwill from the viewers!

Thanks for posting Mary.  I haven't been watching lately, but I will tune in for this....... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!


__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
mandy

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 459
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for posting Mary!!
Although it sounds like TIIC are doing TK's character Patrick, who we loved so much (and some still love ) years ago, a major miss-justice....
If it is the intention of the writers to make Patrick out to be a terrorist of sorts, I can understand why TK was not willing to take back the role, that he so superbly brought to life!
Quote:
Searose posted: I haven't been watching lately, but I will tune in for this....... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!


DITTO!!!!!  and they can

__________________
:) tkfanalways :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #5 
I don't get this JUNK at all.So Patrick was being held hostage along with Todd in the same place?Oh and THank you SO much OLTL writers i am SO excited for my P&M reunion coming Up,NOT.I am just soo upset how this all is going to end.

These writers SUCK!!!!I am sorry i am just so upset And sad that i never got a P&M reunion.

__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

 Alive,but it's NOT TK back but a double so this SUCKS.Marty character is destroyed&OLTL is cancelled.If this is what they think will make us P&M fans happy they are CRAZY!Yeah,i'm NOT a happy camper here!!

&*%&**&#%^&#$&^*!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS is why OLTL and AMC are canceled!  Because The disillusioned IIC continue to believe that they can force feed us crap and we will still watch   The sorriest fact is, even though they do know how much we love Patrick/Ian/Zach, they simply don't understand that we love Patrick/Ian/Zach BECAUSE OF TK and who HE made those characters for us!  TK could turn any of these characters into a three-headed monster, and we would be glued to the screens, watching "a wonderful twist"!  But someone else playing one of these characters?  No "fill-in" can ever fill his shoes, no matter what! 

I think TIIC should have at least tried to keep the character a true Patrick if Mr. Kaye wasn't available/willing to film the scenes.  That would have earned them at least some goodwill from the viewers!

Thanks for posting Mary.  I haven't been watching lately, but I will tune in for this....... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Searose,ITA with all you said.But i have to watch,i just have to see this through to the end though it's KILLING me!!


__________________
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,535
Reply with quote  #7 
FV and RC are just two more in a long line of sadistic, dishonest, narcissistic and totally clueless OLTL EPs/headwriters that have done their worst to Patrick and Marty.  We oldtimers could write a book about Mad Max (Maxine Levinson), the 3 witches from Macbeth - Leah Laiman/Peggy Sloan/Jean Passanante, and the Labine latrines. Yup, we had insulting names for every last damn fucking one of them and despised them all and none of their oversized egos made a damn bit of difference to any of our feelings about Patrick. Fuck Valentini and Carlivati and the horses they rode in on. Patrick has always been my very favorite of all TK's characters and he always will be and AFAIC he and Marty are living happily ever after in a house on a piece of land in Ireland overgrown with red roses, and FV and RC can go fuck themselves.

Site Meter


__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,298
Reply with quote  #8 
FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELVES WITH A SHILLELAGH full of industrial strength splinters!


__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #9 
THANK YOU Christy&Kathy,i could not have said it any BETTER! ITA with everything you BOTH said!

Christy loved that about P&M living happily ever after.Kathy,TOO Funny!!

__________________
zenderella

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 369
Reply with quote  #10 
OK, I think you ladies answered my questions...  on Monday's video preview, Marty has given the baby to Tomas to give to John when they search the premises...  Marty is with Todd, and she tells him that baby Liam is JOHN'S and she wants to tell him the truth.  Todd tells her that the plane is waiting, and they are going to take Marty to reunite her with her husband, Patrick.  I DON'T LIKE SURPRISES!!  Is the plane going to crash??  Does anyone know how they are going to end this horrific mess they've made??
peggy

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,075
Reply with quote  #11 

I am sure with you Christy and Kathy and you put it very well - Peggy

Angie

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 20
Reply with quote  #12 

Robin Strasser tweeted that she hopes her character leaves  better then what OLTL "brilliant" Susan Haskell's character did........I thought that was a nice mention. I have always been a Marty Saybrooke fan and I refuse to tape these last few episodes. It is am embarrassment to her character and how strong her character was. Not to mention what a waste to a great actress.


__________________
Angie
Alina

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,724
Reply with quote  #13 
Wow...just watched OLTL.

That was both awful and INSULTING, all wrapped into one.  Poor Susan...poor Margaret.  Poor Patrick...Marty being more concerned about John's pathetic ass and making things right for him rather than rushing to Patrick's side immediately???  Yeah, right, in what universe!  Even "crazy Marty" wouldn't need to think that choice thru.

 






__________________
ALINA
Proud Member of the OTKWS &
Lover of all things Thorsten Kaye

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Selma

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,366
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELVES WITH A SHILLELAGH full of industrial strength splinters!


You said it BEST, Kathy!!!!!  Poor Susan and Poor Marty and Patrick!!  I'm glad this is over for Susan's sake.  I will always hate them for the way they treated her and her beloved character!  I am SO glad that TK didn't come back as Patrick!  As usual, they delight in ruining good characters.  I was sitting in my chair waiting for this show to be over.  I won't be watching this shitty show again!!  GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

P. S.  Susan deserves another EMMY for her outstanding performances!!!

__________________
Selma, Proud Member
of the OTKWS, the BEST site on the 'NET'

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Beverly

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 564
Reply with quote  #15 
All I'll say is Susan definitely deserves another EMMY for her outstanding performances especially the one in the hospital after Liam was born.    As most of  you know I didn't watch OLTL back in the P&M days however I've seen the clips and I too am appalled at the way they wrote Marty's story this year.    

Also, once she saw Patrick's picture, the love they shared she wouldn't have wasted a minute on talking with Todd.    There is always the phone to confess.

Beverly




__________________
Beverly Z.
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Wow...just watched OLTL.

That was both awful and INSULTING, all wrapped into one.  Poor Susan...poor Margaret.  Poor Patrick...Marty being more concerned about John's pathetic ass and making things right for him rather than rushing to Patrick's side immediately???  Yeah, right, in what universe!  Even "crazy Marty" wouldn't need to think that choice thru.

 

ITA!!! I am SO upset how this all played out! I wanted to see Susan&TK so badly reunited on the show and it's heartbreaking to see it end like this. SOB!

To OLTL writers YOU SUCK!!!







__________________
searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverly
Also, once she saw Patrick's picture, the love they shared she wouldn't have wasted a minute on talking with Todd.    There is always the phone to confess.

That's just how STUPID the "writers" are, or they think WE are   Like Alina said, Even "crazy Marty" wouldn't need to think that choice thru.  TOAD had to remind her about her love for Patrick? 
I feel so bad for Susan!  The character and the actor deserve more respect and I am glad Robin Strasser acknowledged it too.  Marty is a dangerous lunatic, while the two-timing slut Natalie who lies about her child is the heroine of Llanview?  UGH!  With worthless characters like Rex/Roxy/Natalie/Christian/Rama/Charlie crowding the canvas, I am glad the show is going off the air soon!


__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,298
Reply with quote  #18 
I was calling him "the back of Patrick's head" in homage to the classic old Patty Duke Show Nick at Nite promo, but we never even saw that body part (seriously... why did they bother to hire anybody?) of Mr. Body Double.

But then I think... Patrick is alive!

Yeah, all we saw was his friggin' shirt sleeve, and they trashed Marty up one side and down the other first, an incredibly high price to pay, turning beloved heroine Marty, one of the classic and rare examples of character evolution, into a psycho killer... and for what? Over unrequited love for the dead inside John McBain, for gawd's sake -- the anti-Patrick Thornhart if there ever was one -- even hesitating at the end to go to Patrick without coming clean to John first.

In my version she hesitated because as eager in her heart as she was to go to him she was also afraid in her head to face Patrick, and was stalling because after getting the John treatment for so long, she couldn't bear to face Patrick's rejection after he learned everything she had done.

But Patrick is no weathervane like John McBain. Thank the gods and goddesses.

So Patrick and Marty are together again, but they've never not been together for me. And this is how I'll continue to think of them.



(PS Oh please, Natalie... not that I'll be watching, but since Marty unfortunately didn't succeed in squashing you like the hypocritical cockroach you are when she pushed you off the roof, PLEASE have sex with Brody and get pregnant with his kid for real now before John learns the truth about Liam -- please.)

__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
pah

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,096
Reply with quote  #19 

    Thank you, Kathy, for that beautiful picture of Patrick and Marty. That's how I'll always remember them.

searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #20 
OMG Kathy, thank you for such a lovely treat! 

Yes, it would have made a whole lot more sense if she jolted out of her insanity at the mention of Patrick, and hesitated for reasons you put forth, instead of wanting to "confess" to the bozo!  THE WORST chop-job of a great character that a soap ever did!

And I am so with you in "for real this time" scenario, she could not find a way to lie about it again, could she?  I mean, it has been a few months since her last unholy union with the Dead-Inside, LOL.

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
I was calling him "the back of Patrick's head" in homage to the classic old Patty Duke Show Nick at Nite promo, but we never even saw that body part (seriously... why did they bother to hire anybody?) of Mr. Body Double.

But then I think... Patrick is alive!

Yeah, all we saw was his friggin' shirt sleeve, and they trashed Marty up one side and down the other first, an incredibly high price to pay, turning beloved heroine Marty, one of the classic and rare examples of character evolution, into a psycho killer... and for what? Over unrequited love for the dead inside John McBain, for gawd's sake -- the anti-Patrick Thornhart if there ever was one -- even hesitating at the end to go to Patrick without coming clean to John first.

In my version she hesitated because as eager in her heart as she was to go to him she was also afraid in her head to face Patrick, and was stalling because after getting the John treatment for so long, she couldn't bear to face Patrick's rejection after he learned everything she had done.

But Patrick is no weathervane like John McBain. Thank the gods and goddesses.

So Patrick and Marty are together again, but they've never not been together for me. And this is how I'll continue to think of them.



(PS Oh please, Natalie... not that I'll be watching, but since Marty unfortunately didn't succeed in squashing you like the hypocritical cockroach you are when she pushed you off the roof, PLEASE have sex with Brody and get pregnant with his kid for real now before John learns the truth about Liam -- please.)

Thanks SO much Kathy.AWWW their wedding.We will always  have our tapes of them too. I still do.Why they never tried to get TK back all this time Susan was on OLTL is beyond me.Oh,but the real Todd is back but I HATE him so i don't care.I read RC is going over to GH once OLTL is cancelled.He will ruin that show too,though to me GH is already ruined&will be gone soon.


__________________
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.