Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Zach is in the opening credits three times.  There's a picture of him and Kendall (from the SOW interview), a picture of him standing on the beach (when he proposed to K in Florida) and the picture of him and Spike that we all love.  I thought this picture spoke volumes.  Why put him with Spike and not Ryass?  Because Spike is Zach's son and we know it (maybe they do too).  LOVE IT.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Diva has posted stills of Zach/Kendall and Zach/Spike shots in another thread.  Zach on the beach with hibiscus is not a very clear shot though, and moves away too quickly

kzinlove06

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Here ya go. The picture is actually of him alone and without the hibiscus.

It's also at the end when the pages flip on the left across from Phoebe's picture.

btw... Christy and Kathy, I know that there was another thread but I put these here since it was mentioned above.
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thanks ladies for printing the pictures.  I didn't realize there was another thread.

Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Those have been there for quite a while... but I am glad that they ADDED to his pics instead of changing them out. And all of the pics of TK were once MediaNet shots -- so I'm guessing that has more to do with how they choose their pictures than anything else.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
melian22

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thanks ladies for posting the pictures!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 

The opening credits changes were made on the 4/10/07 show.  Some pictures were added (Zach and Spike, Kendall and Zach, Sean and Colby) and others were removed (Greenlee and Babe and JR).    I really do not know if they were there all the time or if with the changes only made them more prominent and the old ones less visible. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Just to clarify my previous statement, Judy -- The picture of Zach on the beach that flies in front of Jack and Erica running, and the picture of Zach that faces Phoebe's picture as the pages flip at the end have both been in the opening montage for quite a while (I believe they were added in 2005). Only the Zach/Spike and Zach/Kendall photos were just added...

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
LibraRed

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri

Just to clarify my previous statement, Judy -- The picture of Zach on the beach that flies in front of Jack and Erica running, and the picture of Zach that faces Phoebe's picture as the pages flip at the end have both been in the opening montage for quite a while (I believe they were added in 2005). Only the Zach/Spike and Zach/Kendall photos were just added...

Thanks for the clarification Cheri.  My brain is not processing what I'm trying to read tonight. I guess I'll blame it on old age, bifocals and tornado's on this stormy night.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.