Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Wow, must have felt a bit BReesey there   Am I the only one who thinks it looked like she DROPPED the towel?  I swear it looked to me like she saw Zach and conveniently let the towel fall to the floor. 
Zach was a perfect gentleman, as always!
Can't wait for Kendall to wake up and kick Reeks' collective butts out of Casa Slater!

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

LOL. searose ICA, she is PATHTIC, and i am so wantin to see kendall give her arse a taste of the DIXIE SLAP. now that would be a MUST SEE TV. jmo. of cource

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Much ado about nothing is what I thought.  Such a build-up & as usual, nothing much to it.  I thought Reese showed her pieces without blinking an eye & may have dropped it on purpose, but Zach seemed embarrassed - nothing more & hastily made his exit.  Contrived plot-point.  I think Zach coloring on the floor was the highlight of the whole show!  That & the scene with David at the hosp. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I haven't seen it yet.  But what's the point?  Zach is going to be so taken with her bod and forget his intergrity? 

This may fit Reese's fantasy but Zach never falters.  His love for Kendell is so deep that this whole s/l is ridiculous for words.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Ooohhhhhhhhhh, Another DIXIE SLAP!  Teresa, that really would be must see TV, LOL.  If only we would be treated nice, then Kendall would deliver one to her precious Binks first  

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Her pieces?   Where were they anyway?   Why was she in a towel if she was just changing clothes? 

I thought it was funny when they kept asking him about those ugly dresses.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Wow, must have felt a bit BReesey there   Am I the only one who thinks it looked like she DROPPED the towel?  I swear it looked to me like she saw Zach and conveniently let the towel fall to the floor. 
Zach was a perfect gentleman, as always!
Can't wait for Kendall to wake up and kick Reeks' collective butts out of Casa Slater!

ITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My sentiments EXACTLY!!
Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Yep, the towel bit was a stretch.  I just hope they (writers) do NOT go down the road of this little "mistake" being revealed to Kendall and it blossoms into jealousy and distrust of ZACH!  You know how they are!!  And I'm sooooo glad I'm not the only one who loves to color and am in  my second (or didn't I ever leave my first???) childhood.  I think Zach gave the dresses all the attention they deserved.

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

They say you should think well of yourself as no one else will - Well Resse certainly thinks well of herself and we certainly don't! think well of her!! What a pity that she had to drop her towel to think Zach MIGHT like what he sees!!! HA I don't think he even took a quick look and why would he ! Does she think she can even come close to Kendall and her looks and body!!! I hope they leave soon !!! Paris or just down the street - just out of La CaSA slater

Ande
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Sharon said it all ...."Much ado about nothing".   Good ole Zach didn't see a thing, because he didn't look.  I was relieved that TPTB didn't make more of it. Just another ploy so the mags would have a teaser for the week.

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I thought the whole thing was ridiculous. 

Thanks Fil!
brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
It's almost like they write the story and then go back and add this stuff later when they realize there's nothing titillating to use as a tease.  Of course, we would have been more interested to know Zach sits on the floor coloring looking totally bored while Bianca and Reese try on their dresses.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Well of course she dropped her towel, it's hard to hold on to anything when your reaction to any and everything is to flap your arms around like a chicken. LOL
Another WTF, why was she going from (I assume) her bedroom to the bathroom down the hall wearing only a towel?  Why didn't she put her robe back on? And, or we supposed to believe that there is only one bathroom in that huge house?
That is of course a rhetorical question.  I'm sure the reaction they got was far from the one they were expecting.
I want her and Bitchanca the fuck off my screen.......yesterday!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

I'd be a lot more interested if ZACH would drop a towel now and then...even if he was alone!! It's been so long since even a shirt button loosened, but that is understandable with Kendall out of commission. Maybe things will pick up soon after she wakes up. I sure hope so; I'm starving!!! 

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Pah, it HAS been a long time, hasn't it?  But even without Kendall, he can take the shirt off, LOL.  I think, no, make that I am sure, all of us would have loved it if it were ZACH who dropped his towel

Ann, I too wondered about her heading for the same bathroom Zach was using, as if there wasn't one in her bedroom!  One more reason to think she planned it, LOL.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Pah, it HAS been a long time, hasn't it?  But even without Kendall, he can take the shirt off, LOL.  I think, no, make that I am sure, all of us would have loved it if it were ZACH who dropped his towel

Ann, I too wondered about her heading for the same bathroom Zach was using, as if there wasn't one in her bedroom!  One more reason to think she planned it, LOL.

I have no doubt that she did plan it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah

I'd be a lot more interested if ZACH would drop a towel now and then...even if he was alone!! It's been so long since even a shirt button loosened, but that is understandable with Kendall out of commission. Maybe things will pick up soon after she wakes up. I sure hope so; I'm starving!!! 

Pah, ain't that the truth!  I think it'd be a major ratings bonanza if that happened!  I know all of us in serious withdrawal for that to happen!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

I'd be happy to see Zach IN a towel!!  Dropping it would be a bonus!  I know...shallow, very shallow...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM

I'd be happy to see Zach IN a towel!!  Dropping it would be a bonus!  I know...shallow, very shallow...

Welcome to the shallow end, I like the company. LOL

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #20 
I concur, there is nothing better than towel clad Zach.  So I raise your shallow end, and am splashing around in the famed josh/babe kiddie pool (sorry for the uncomfortable flashback, lol!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
    So happy that so many of you agree with my need to see more Slater skin. Lordy, I'd go for naked if only the censors (and TK) would allow it! (LOL)

I know this is considered "shallow" but is it really shallow to love the face and body when you so strongly love what is on the INSIDE of a man...his heart, his brain, his personality and soul?  His beauty is a just a bonus, and I could gaze at him forever. I don't react  this way to any other guy on the show, tho they are considered "handsome and sexy".  To me, they are empty;  it takes Zach to blow me away. 
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Quote:

Did anyone notice the little smirk she had?

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Quote:

Did anyone notice the little smirk she had?

I did, that is partly what my belief that she dropped it on purpose is based on.
Grrrrrrrrr!!!! I hate Reeks and I want them the fuck gone.........yesterday!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

With a towel or without a towel I'm addicted!!! and he smells good too!! and and and I feel so deprived when he isn't on my screen on Sat or Sun!!!!

Ande
teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

IMO,  IT seems like IT wants to swing both ways,or she is trying to prove something,  and if that is what the writers want, FINE, but keep this trash away from ZACH, he does not swing that way he HAS ONE LOVE and it is KENDALL, now if they went the way of having her perhaps chase after loser ryaass, or the dirty doc,or some other unattached male on that show i say GO FOR IT , but if they really think we would buy that zach would see her in a SEXUAL way is dumb as a box of rocks, unlike ryass the loser,,,, ZACH has never been confused about WHO he LOVES, and ALWAYS HAS, the writers can't take that away from the fans.......and belive me i LET THEM KNOW AS OFTEN AS I CAN...JMO

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

ITA, Teresa.   Part of what makes Zach so appealing is his absolute faithfulness to his wife. There isn't much of that on a soap. If they ever try to take that away from Zach it will kill me. I think TK would fight hard, too, to protect his character from losing this essential quality. Zach is so prone to befriending and saving damsels in distress that it is no wonder that so many of them fall hard for him. Fortunately for Kendall (and those of us that depend on his fidelity) he is capable of caring without lusting. A rare gem!  May he remain true to himself and Kendall (and thereby to ME!) forever and ever, Amen! 

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

PAH, double the AMEN,LOL,,,,, i know they need to keep conflict in the slater marraige, but why in the hell do they think we would ever BUY that it is another woman, is beyond me, iam just tried of the same tired played out script that AMC keeps spouting,

LILLIANJEAN

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #28 
I'M SURE KENDALL WILL STRAIGHTEN 'OL REESE CUP-OUT
  AS SOON AS SHE'S UP AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL.
  ON YESTERDAY'S SHOW-----TEARS ROLLED WHILE WATCHING
    AS DAVID TOLD HER OF HER HEART TRANSPLANT, AND WHEN ZACH TOLD HER IT WAS JOSH'S HEART.
       'ZACH & KENDALL FOREVER'

Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah

ITA, Teresa.   Part of what makes Zach so appealing is his absolute faithfulness to his wife. There isn't much of that on a soap. If they ever try to take that away from Zach it will kill me. I think TK would fight hard, too, to protect his character from losing this essential quality. Zach is so prone to befriending and saving damsels in distress that it is no wonder that so many of them fall hard for him. Fortunately for Kendall (and those of us that depend on his fidelity) he is capable of caring without lusting. A rare gem!  May he remain true to himself and Kendall (and thereby to ME!) forever and ever, Amen! 

ICAM! I know that this is part of why I find Zach so appealing! No man compares to Zach when it comes to faithfulness and love! His love for Kendall makes me weak in the knees, and is part of his attractiveness! No skank like Reese is gonna mess that up!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkydd2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah

ICAM! I know that this is part of why I find Zach so appealing! No man compares to Zach when it comes to faithfulness and love! His love for Kendall makes me weak in the knees, and is part of his attractiveness! No skank like Reese is gonna mess that up!

Absolutely! Zach's unshakeable devotion to Kendall is a major part of their love story. That is what makes this "Zach is attracted to the lesbian lover of his sister-in-law" is ludicrous.  GiveMeAFucking BREAK!!!!!!
It's shit like this that makes me want McT back!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.