Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Believe it or not this is my first time looking at this thread because I'm not a regular watcher of DWTS...but please no speculation about the contestants' personal lives, 'K?

Ok Kathy. Awww Kathy.that means you haven't voted for my Maks&Laila each week? You do have another chance to vote for them next week,lol, I sooo would LOVE to see them win it all.Trying to get them all the votes i can.lol. I LOVE you lots you know.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #102 
if my Maks&Laila get booted off tonight,you may not see me in awhile as i will be depressed.lol. I know... i take this way to seriously.Oh well. I really think it should be Ian,and hate how the judges left it up to the fans by scoring everyone so close, and now it all comes down to the popular vote.

Go Laila&Maks.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #103 
Okay -- so, Mary -- dear fellow Cubs fan -- you are going to hate me, but I love Apolo and Julianne and think Len robbed them last night.  I think Maks is fabulous, but I don't love Laila.  From my viewpoint, if you look at Joey and Apolo's routine, they seem so much harder and they seem more in sync (no pun intended) with their partners.  They also seem to pick music which is so much faster, and makes the footwork and everything more difficult.   I love Maks, but I just don't get why everyone things Laila is so outstanding -- good, yes -- but not performing at the same level as Joey and Apolo, in my opinion.  I was pissed at Len for docking A&J, saying their routine was too "raunchy" -- he saw their routine when he visited them to offer advice, yet he said nothing.  

I didn't get a chance to watch the show until today, so you will be glad that I didn't vote -- I would have given them all to Apolo.  I have a bad feeling about tonight -- which I am going to miss.  I am rooting for A&J.  I really want Ian to be voted off. I can't believe that he and Cheryl only earned one point less than A&J! Ian has really improved, but he isn't the same caliber as the other three.

I'll keep my fingers crossed Apolo, Joey and Laila make it to the finals -- and they can battle it out there.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwennie
Okay -- so, Mary -- dear fellow Cubs fan -- you are going to hate me, but I love Apolo and Julianne and think Len robbed them last night.  I think Maks is fabulous, but I don't love Laila.  From my viewpoint, if you look at Joey and Apolo's routine, they seem so much harder and they seem more in sync (no pun intended) with their partners.  They also seem to pick music which is so much faster, and makes the footwork and everything more difficult.   I love Maks, but I just don't get why everyone things Laila is so outstanding -- good, yes -- but not performing at the same level as Joey and Apolo, in my opinion.  I was pissed at Len for docking A&J, saying their routine was too "raunchy" -- he saw their routine when he visited them to offer advice, yet he said nothing.  

I didn't get a chance to watch the show until today, so you will be glad that I didn't vote -- I would have given them all to Apolo.  I have a bad feeling about tonight -- which I am going to miss.  I am rooting for A&J.  I really want Ian to be voted off. I can't believe that he and Cheryl only earned one point less than A&J! Ian has really improved, but he isn't the same caliber as the other three.

I'll keep my fingers crossed Apolo, Joey and Laila make it to the finals -- and they can battle it out there.

Gwennie,noooooooooo about Apolo&Juliann.lol. First off,i could never hate you my fellow Cubs fan,big HUGS to you.You certainly can root for your favs,though i sure do wish it was for Maks&Laila.Glad to hear you think Maks is fabulous. Oh and YES,so glad you didn't  vote.lol.Just kidding you.My fingers are crossed too that Laila,Apolo,Joey make it to the finals. I will feel bad for Ian,but think out of all of them it should be him leaving.We shall see.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 

Quote:

YAY, Gwennie Apolo,Joey,and Laila made it to the finals.So happy here. Feel sorry for Ian as he did great,  3 couples left.Good luck to them all. So Happy my Maks&Laila made it to the finals.Pure torture waiting to hear their names called.lol

GO Maks&Laila.

P.S.Our Cubbies beat the Mets 10 to 1.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
YAY, Gwennie Apolo,Joey,and Laila made it to the finals.So happy here. Feel sorry for Ian as he did great,  3 couples left.Good luck to them all. So Happy my Maks&Laila made it to the finals.Pure torture waiting to hear their names called.lol

GO Maks&Laila.

I didn't get to see the Results live, but watched it today. I am thrilled that Apolo, Joey and Laila are in the finals. I was glad Ian got a 30 before he left. He tried really hard, improved a great deal, and seems like an all around good guy. I have to say, I see why you love Maks -- he has so much enthusiasm -- I loved it when he and Apolo were hugging Ian goodbye. So that leads me to my next question -- are you rooting for Maks and Lailia because of Maks or both of them? I have to tell you, Mary, I don't "feel" Lalia. She comes off rather cold to me. All the other couple weres hugging and cheering when they found out they were in the finals. I loved Maks reaction when he found they were in, but she just stood there with a little smile on her face. I am trying to be positive because you love them so much -- but from my vantage point -- I really like Maks, but not fussy on Lailia. I am going to have to keep rooting for Apolo and Julianne. I will miss the finals next week -- out of the country - but will catch it on the web -- love that ABC now has most of their shows on the internet the day after.

Was so glad the Cubs won big yesterday -- after Wuertz walked in the winning run on Monday (heartbreaker). I didn't see the game live, my son had a baseball game. I only get some of the games now, since DirectTV paid big bucks for the MLB Extra Innings -- and Dish no longer carries the games. So I can only catch one or two games a week now -- when they are on WGN, ESPN or FOX. They are struggling tonight after a rain delay, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
Quote:
Quote:

GO Maks&Laila.

I didn't get to see the Results live, but watched it today. I am thrilled that Apolo, Joey and Laila are in the finals. I was glad Ian got a 30 before he left. He tried really hard, improved a great deal, and seems like an all around good guy. I have to say, I see why you love Maks -- he has so much enthusiasm -- I loved it when he and Apolo were hugging Ian goodbye. So that leads me to my next question -- are you rooting for Maks and Lailia because of Maks or both of them? I have to tell you, Mary, I don't "feel" Lalia. She comes off rather cold to me. All the other couple weres hugging and cheering when they found out they were in the finals. I loved Maks reaction when he found they were in, but she just stood there with a little smile on her face. I am trying to be positive because you love them so much -- but from my vantage point -- I really like Maks, but not fussy on Lailia. I am going to have to keep rooting for Apolo and Julianne. I will miss the finals next week -- out of the country - but will catch it on the web -- love that ABC now has most of their shows on the internet the day after.

Was so glad the Cubs won big yesterday -- after Wuertz walked in the winning run on Monday (heartbreaker). I didn't see the game live, my son had a baseball game. I only get some of the games now, since DirectTV paid big bucks for the MLB Extra Innings -- and Dish no longer carries the games. So I can only catch one or two games a week now -- when they are on WGN, ESPN or FOX. They are struggling tonight after a rain delay, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Gwennie, i so LOVE Maks,and LOVED his reaction when he found out they were safe.TOO cute he was so excited.And so Loved his hugging Ian goodbye. And to answer your question as much as i love Maks i am rooting for BOTH of them.I honestly would not be so into this couple if i didn't LOVE their dancing together.And will miss watching them dance together when the show ends.You are entitled to you opinion of course,i just have to say i LOVE Laila and have watched her in interviews and imo i think she is really NICE.Her waltz she and Maks did and while her dad watched her and blowing her dad a kiss was so sweet. And she will be on Larry King this friday night and  I will be watching.Hope Maks will be on with her.Sure will miss this show when it;s over on Tuesday.Gosh i hope Maks&Laila can win this all.They have  great competiton with Opola&Joey and may the best team win....Maks&Laila.

Too bad the rain didn't cancel the game last i checked the Cubs were being killed by the Mets. : (

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 

I'm at the point now where I feel torn because they all seem to be doing such a great job, so I guess I'm going to have to go on personality now - and there's just something about Joey that is rubbing me the wrong way.  I want him to be the next to go.  I'm feeling sort of neutral on Laila as far as personality goes, and I really like Apollo's (don't know if I spelled that right) so I'm hoping that he wins.   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie

I'm at the point now where I feel torn because they all seem to be doing such a great job, so I guess I'm going to have to go on personality now - and there's just something about Joey that is rubbing me the wrong way.  I want him to be the next to go.  I'm feeling sort of neutral on Laila as far as personality goes, and I really like Apollo's (don't know if I spelled that right) so I'm hoping that he wins.   

I am getting worried here as i am finding alot of people are pulling for Apolo to win.lol. I swear i don't know how i will get through Tuesday's results show.I know i have said this so much but i sure am hoping Laila wins.And just sad the show will be over on Tuesday. Not many shows i get excited for and look forward to but this one i sure do. Just have to say if you are a Maks&laila fan please vote for them this week.  GO Maks&Laila.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #110 
First off, Mary I apologize I was unable to answer your post after Monday night's show as I was getting ready to fly to New York early in the morning.  I missed the results show completely on Tuesday night and didn't find out until I returned home Thursday that we're now down to Joey, Laila, and Apolo.  I think the right three couples have made it into the finals and the level of competition is the highest it's ever been on DWTS, in my opinion.

At this point, I'm really rooting for all of them to do well on Monday night and will be fine with whoever actually wins.  They're all great in their own individual ways.  Laila may not be quite as strong overall as Joey and Apolo, BUT...since so much of ballroom dancing is focused on the female half of the pair, Laila earns extra points from me for being more than able to keep up with the professionally trained female dancers on the show.  She and Maks have done a wonderful job together.

Looking forward to Monday night...but am always a little sad to see another season of DWTS come to an end.  May the best couple win!

Banner thanks to Monica.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail
First off, Mary I apologize I was unable to answer your post after Monday night's show as I was getting ready to fly to New York early in the morning.  I missed the results show completely on Tuesday night and didn't find out until I returned home Thursday that we're now down to Joey, Laila, and Apolo.  I think the right three couples have made it into the finals and the level of competition is the highest it's ever been on DWTS, in my opinion.

At this point, I'm really rooting for all of them to do well on Monday night and will be fine with whoever actually wins.  They're all great in their own individual ways.  Laila may not be quite as strong overall as Joey and Apolo, BUT...since so much of ballroom dancing is focused on the female half of the pair, Laila earns extra points from me for being more than able to keep up with the professionally trained female dancers on the show.  She and Maks have done a wonderful job together.

Looking forward to Monday night...but am always a little sad to see another season of DWTS come to an end.  May the best couple win!

No problem Abby.Just glad you are Ok because i was thinking i hadn't seen you on the board and was worried if you were sick or something. Yes, we have the right 3 couples who should be in it and so agree about the level of competition at the highest it's ever been on DWTS.I just loved reading you saying that Laila earned extra points from you and that she&Maks have done a wonderful job. I wish i could say i would be fine with whoever wins,but i can't,lol.But i do know what you mean they all have done a Great job. I so want Laila&Maks to win,but yes may the best couple win. Oh,i think all the 3 final couples will be on Ellen on Monday so i will be taping that show.

P.S. This is funny,my grandma is pulling for Joey Fatone to win,and thinks i should be too because he is Italian and so am i.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 

Quote:
And just sad the show will be over on Tuesday. Not many shows i get excited for and look forward to but this one i sure do.

I know what you mean.  This season hasn't even ended yet and I'm already looking forward to next season.  I don't know the exact airdate of the beginning of next season but I did read the other day that there is definitely going to be another season starting this fall.  I'm looking forward to it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #113 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie

Quote:
And just sad the show will be over on Tuesday. Not many shows i get excited for and look forward to but this one i sure do.

I know what you mean.  This season hasn't even ended yet and I'm already looking forward to next season.  I don't know the exact airdate of the beginning of next season but I did read the other day that there is definitely going to be another season starting this fall.  I'm looking forward to it.

Hi Mackenzie, yes, so happy the show will be back,and i don't know the exact airdate either,but i am thinking it will be in September when all the new shows start.It really goes to fast this show,lol,I know we had over 2 months of  the show... but it's not long enough. Monday&Tuesday  shows will be great.Can't wait till tomorrow night.

Go Maks& Laila.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #114 

I can't wait for Monday's show. Just thought i would try one more time to get some votes here for my Laila&Maks. If you Love their dancing as much as i do,please,please, Please vote for them. I don't mean to sound like a broken record,but i really LOVE this couple and as Laila said on Larry King,she only wants to win if she does the best,i am confident she will do her BEST. Ok,done with my ramblings,thank you for listening and big HUGS.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #115 

Tomorrow's my birthday, so everyone should vote for Joey for me.  Haha. 

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy

Tomorrow's my birthday, so everyone should vote for Joey for me.  Haha. 

LOL Nancy,Happy b.day again. Ok,my birthday is in July,it would be an early b.day present if you all voted for my Laila&Maks.lol.Yes, i am desperate to get my couple all the votes i can. lol

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #117 
can i just say i am SO not a fan of Len Goodman.I mean for Laila&Maks it's a FREESTYLE dance they are allowed to do whatever they want,he says Laila should of done a more eloquent dance?I knew this would be hard for them with not being able to do lifts and all. I just don't get it.Well, everyone is still pretty close.I had so much trouble voting getting busy signals,just NOT a happy camper here.lol.Still hoping and praying Maks&Laila can win this.

I did get all my votes in for Laila&Maks online though. I'm back.. just so upset when their freestyle dance was GREAT and they knocked it,they were allowed to do anything they wanted,it is just not fair.: ( 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #118 

Quote:
can i just say i am SO not a fan of Len Goodman.I mean for Laila&Maks it's a FREESTYLE dance they are allowed to do whatever they want,he says Laila should of done a more eloquent dance?I knew this would be hard for them with not being able to do lifts and all. I just don't get it.Well, everyone is still pretty close.I had so much trouble voting getting busy signals,just NOT a happy camper here.lol.Still hoping and praying Maks&Laila can win this.

I did get all my votes in for Laila&Maks online though. I'm back.. just so upset when their freestyle dance was GREAT and they knocked it,they were allowed to do anything they wanted,it is just not fair.: ( 

P.S.ok, i feel better now just had some ice cream,lol,really shouldn't have since i am on a diet,but i don't care,made me feel better.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #119 

I didn't really care for Laila & Maks's freestyle, but I've never been a fan of them at all.  I LOVED both Joey and Apolo's, though.  Dialed constantly for Joey and got almost constant busy signals.  I did finally get my 5 votes in on one phone, but nothing on the cell.

Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #120 
Well Mary...I think Laila and Maks were great tonight, but so were the others.  What a dilemma.  I gave two of my five votes to Laila, two to Joey and one to Apolo.  I really have no idea who is going to win...they all deserve to because they've all been that good in their own ways.

The judges had criticism for all of them tonight...so I don't know what they're trying to do other than to get the total scores so close that it's up to the audience to decide the ultimate winner.  Tomorrow night should be very interesting! 

Banner thanks to Monica.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 
Quote:

I didn't really care for Laila & Maks's freestyle, but I've never been a fan of them at all.  I LOVED both Joey and Apolo's, though.  Dialed constantly for Joey and got almost constant busy signals.  I did finally get my 5 votes in on one phone, but nothing on the cell.

Ok fine,your not a fan of them at all. I think tons of people were voting tonight since this is finale making it hard to get through.Was even having trouble online voting but did get my votes in.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #122 

Quote:
Well Mary...I think Laila and Maks were great tonight, but so were the others.  What a dilemma.  I gave two of my five votes to Laila, two to Joey and one to Apolo.  I really have no idea who is going to win...they all deserve to because they've all been that good in their own ways.

The judges had criticism for all of them tonight...so I don't know what they're trying to do other than to get the total scores so close that it's up to the audience to decide the ultimate winner.  Tomorrow night should be very interesting! 

Abby so glad you think Laila&Maks were great tonight. And yes, so were the others. Happy to hear Laila got 2 of your votes. Me too,have no idea who will win.It's sooo close.I remember last year when i thought for sure Mario would win and Emmitt won,so you never know.Gosh, sure hoping it's Laila&Maks.I think that your right about the judges and again they are leaving it up to us fans to decide the winner,and am so nervous about tomorrows show.lol. Yes should be very interesting.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 

my mom just told me not to worry about it,i did all i could and it's out of my hands,what will be will be.And my mom is right. I am just hoping for the best and i so do want my Maks&Laila to win,but like you said Abby,they all did great and we shall know soon.I just wanted to also say i have enjoyed talking with alll you ladies here about DWTS,and not only will i miss the show,but miss talking with all of you about it. But it will be back in September,Yay. big HUGS.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #124 

Quote:

I have to say Abby it;s hard enough for me getting my thoughts together,but even harder when i look at your Zach graphic.lol.  Thanks also Abby for your helping me when i didn't understand something with the show and cheering me up about my couple. more big HUGS to you.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 
Quote:

Quote:

P.S.ok, i feel better now just had some ice cream,lol,really shouldn't have since i am on a diet,but i don't care,made me feel better.

Mary, I was thinking of you when Laila pulled off Maks' shirt.  I thought they did pretty well.
Lorene
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #126 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler
Quote:

Quote:

Mary, I was thinking of you when Laila pulled off Maks' shirt.  I thought they did pretty well.
Lorene

LOL Lorene.I am glad you brought this up because i sure LOVED it when Laila pulled off Maks' shirt.lol.Both their dances were AWESOME. Aww and did you see Maks hiding behind Laila?lol.He's so funny.Then he put on another shirt. Sure do LOve him. Glad you thought so too about them doing pretty well. I can't wait for tomorrow night,though i am nervous and so hoping they have won this as i truly think they deserve it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #127 

Well,Apolo &Juliann won. Not of course the couple i wanted,to say i am sad and heartbroken about it is an understatment. All 3 couples were great.Now the show is over now too. I didn't know it was Apolo's b.day he won on today. Great season this was.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #128 
Quote:

Well,Apolo &Juliann won. Not of course the couple i wanted,to say i am sad and heartbroken about it is an understatment. All 3 couples were great.Now the show is over now too. I didn't know it was Apolo's b.day he won on today. Great season this was.

I'm sorry, Mary....Don't feel bad, I always rooted for Ian

Apolo was my second choice and I still think John O'Hurley should have won (g).

Nancy

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #129 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Ian was my #2, Christy. 

I'm a little sad that my Yoey Fatoney didn't win, but I'm okay w/ Apolo winning.  And crazy to think that he's almost exactly 2 years younger than I am.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #130 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

Well,Apolo &Juliann won. Not of course the couple i wanted,to say i am sad and heartbroken about it is an understatment. All 3 couples were great.Now the show is over now too. I didn't know it was Apolo's b.day he won on today. Great season this was.

Aww thanks Christy.  I am trying not to feel bad about it,maybe i will get over it in about a couple of months.lol.So you liked Ian... I did like Ian too.I am cracking up at your icon. I Loved that you said John O'Hurley should of won,Yay,because i sure feel the same way.It was nice seeing him in clips.Hey,they had the past winners on,he should of been on and not KM.lol.Thanks again Christy,you have made me laugh&smile,Which i didn't think was possible how i am feeling right now.lol.LOVE you LOTs.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #131 

But John O'Hurley DIDN'T win, so he would have had no place with the winners. 

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #132 
Quote:

YES he did,he won in the dance off.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #133 
Quote:
Quote:

But that still didn't make him the winner of Dancing With the Stars, just the dance-off they forced Kelly to do after John wouldn't stop whining.  JMO, of course.  I've never said that Kelly was a better dancer, but when you lose, you lose.  You suck up and deal. 
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #134 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

But that still didn't make him the winner of Dancing With the Stars, just the dance-off they forced Kelly to do after John wouldn't stop whining.  JMO, of course.  I've never said that Kelly was a better dancer, but when you lose, you lose.  You suck up and deal. 

I really don't think they forced Kelly to do the dance off,if she didn't want to do it she wouldn't have. And i don't think John whined at all. The voting was messed up and that is why they did the dance off.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #135 

And on that note Mary gets the last word on the O'Hurley/Monaco controversy because no further dicussion will be allowed about it on this board.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #136 
Quote:

Well,Apolo &Juliann won. Not of course the couple i wanted,to say i am sad and heartbroken about it is an understatment. All 3 couples were great.Now the show is over now too. I didn't know it was Apolo's b.day he won on today. Great season this was.

I thought the best 3 couples made it to the finals, but I was voting for Apolo - I thought he had the best attitude of all the stars and he and Julianne are cute as a bug's ear together!   I picked him out as the winner about week 2 or 3 - this is the 3rd season in a row I've picked the winner early.  So I'm a happy camper tonight! 

You got to see your couple every week, Mary, so that's a bonus, at least, if your faves couldn't win!

Apolo rocks! and deserves to be a big star, IMO.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #137 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Quote:

I thought the best 3 couples made it to the finals, but I was voting for Apolo - I thought he had the best attitude of all the stars and he and Julianne are cute as a bug's ear together!   I picked him out as the winner about week 2 or 3 - this is the 3rd season in a row I've picked the winner early.  So I'm a happy camper tonight! 

You got to see your couple every week, Mary, so that's a bonus, at least, if your faves couldn't win!

Apolo rocks! and deserves to be a big star, IMO.

I sure do agree with you Gina about the best 3 couples making it to the finals. I am glad you are happy for your Apola winning because i know i sure would of been happy if Laila won. Your good,because i stink at picking the winners.lol.That is so right,Gina,i did get to see my couple every week for the whole season,and yes,that is a bonus...they came so close to winning,I would like a recount of votes.lol.No,i am just kidding. And i have Maks&Laila's dances on tape. Is it September yet?lol. LOVE you all.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #138 
Mary, try not to feel bad about Laila and Maks.  All three of the finalists truly deserved to be there and should be proud of their accomplishment. And as much as I loved Laila's grace and beauty, Apolo is an amazing dancer.  Here's a guy who had no previous experience dancing and he trained, trained, trained to learn the dances and it showed.  This result is exactly what DWTS should be about...a true amateur rising to the top of the competition.

Each of these three finalists should feel very proud of their efforts.  It was the strongest level of competition we've seen yet on DWTS and made for a very enjoyable season!  They're all winners in my book.

Banner thanks to Monica.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #139 

Quote:
Mary, try not to feel bad about Laila and Maks.  All three of the finalists truly deserved to be there and should be proud of their accomplishment. And as much as I loved Laila's grace and beauty, Apolo is an amazing dancer.  Here's a guy who had no previous experience dancing and he trained, trained, trained to learn the dances and it showed.  This result is exactly what DWTS should be about...a true amateur rising to the top of the competition.

Each of these three finalists should feel very proud of their efforts.  It was the strongest level of competition we've seen yet on DWTS and made for a very enjoyable season!  They're all winners in my book.

Abby,i am trying not to feel bad about Laila&Maks.It's just that they came so close to winning and i really thought they had a great shot,they were never in the bottom 2.Laila cracked me up with her i'm pissed,i know how she feels.lol.I feel bad for them,poor Maks,i know he worked really hard with Laila as she worked hard.I can't even watch their dances that i have on tape   for awhile,it's too hard right now,yes,i'm a sad case,lol, and i see how dissappointed  they were in losing.They are my FAVORITE dance couple that i LOVE from all the past seasons.

They made a great team and i will miss watching them dance each week. I agree with all you said.They did all deserve to be there and yes,should be proud of their accomplishments.It sure was the strongest competition we have seen on DWST,and yep,it sure did make for an enjoyable season.They sure are all winners in my book too.It's funny when this season started and i saw the names of the celebrities,i didin't know all of them and thought this season wouldn't be as great as the past seasons,but oh my gosh was i wrong,lol,this was my FAVORITE season. Yes,better Apola winning then somebody who shouldn't have.Now i am in withdrawl with no show to see every Monday&Tuesday nights.: (  I have to say this one more time,lol.  GO my Maks&Laila i really LOVED you both. and all you ladies are the BEST. You have made this easier on me.lol.   We have DWTS to look forward to in September.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #140 

Am so sorry to see the end of this show. It has been much fun watching them all just get better and better every week. I am very happy with Apolo  winning. !!! I voted for him !!!!

Ande
gwennie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #141 
YEAH -- I am out of the country, so I couldn't watch the finals, but I have been rooting for Apolo since Day 1. Mary, I am sorry about Maks and Laila -- you know I liked Maks. I have recorded the finals, so will have to watch it when I get home, though it won't be so nail biting since I know the outcome. YEAH, APOLO
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #142 

Quote:
but I was voting for Apolo - I thought he had the best attitude of all the stars and he and Julianne are cute as a bug's ear together!  

EEEEE, I was rooting for "Apolianne" since early on.  I swear they are so cute, I want to pick them up and put them in my pocket, LOL.  Totally deserving win.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #143 

Quote:
YEAH -- I am out of the country, so I couldn't watch the finals, but I have been rooting for Apolo since Day 1. Mary, I am sorry about Maks and Laila -- you know I liked Maks. I have recorded the finals, so will have to watch it when I get home, though it won't be so nail biting since I know the outcome. YEAH, APOLO

Yes Gweenie,i know you liked my Maks.

Have a safe trip home.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.