Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
SecretSymphony

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hello fellow TK and Zach/Zendall [insert other fandom/character] fans! It's great to be on a forum where I probably wont see GreenleeYAY! threads and posts. I will see stuff from people who love TK as much as I do. Well not in a stalker way because he's a little too old for me. It will be a place where I feel I can express myself and my Zendall love.

I don't know what else to say about myself but I can vividly recall my first sight of TK on tv. [Cue dreamy I'm going into a flashback music] It was sometime in 2001 and I was watching Soapnet. You remember the time they aired Hotel on that network? That feels like 120938309489.58 years ago. Well there was a promo that said something about making your feet curl and involved a hot guy with an accent. Yeah TK from his PC days. I became all fangirly, since I was 16 I guess that's the stereotypical fangirl age. Now I'm 22 so I guess I'm a fanwoman but that doesn't have the ring to it that fangirl does. So call me a fangirl at heart.

But hahahaha enough about me. It's great to be on this board and have a big avatar and signature. (When I get my lazy butt to it that is.) I guess I'll have to pop out that PSP Photo XI and work on some graphics. Oh crap I said I wouldn't talk about me. That's the Leo in me.
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
  Fellow TK lover and fellow Leo!!!  You will absolutely love it here.  Have you seen all of the clips of TK that this site provides??  I hope you have several hours to kill because once you start to watch, you just can't stop.  Check out all of the Patrick and Marty scenes from the OLTL section.  You will probably love Patrick and Marty more that Zach and Kendall.

Be aware that while most of us here do love Zach and Kendall together . . . when Kendall does something to hurt Zach she then gets put on the shit list around here.  We only want what is best for Zach.  When Kendall is good to Zach, I love her, when she is not I could strangle her.

June
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSymphony
Hello fellow TK and Zach/Zendall [insert other fandom/character] fans! It's great to be on a forum where I probably wont see GreenleeYAY! threads and posts. I will see stuff from people who love TK as much as I do. Well not in a stalker way because he's a little too old for me. It will be a place where I feel I can express myself and my Zendall love.

I don't know what else to say about myself but I can vividly recall my first sight of TK on tv. [Cue dreamy I'm going into a flashback music] It was sometime in 2001 and I was watching Soapnet. You remember the time they aired Hotel on that network? That feels like 120938309489.58 years ago. Well there was a promo that said something about making your feet curl and involved a hot guy with an accent. Yeah TK from his PC days. I became all fangirly, since I was 16 I guess that's the stereotypical fangirl age. Now I'm 22 so I guess I'm a fanwoman but that doesn't have the ring to it that fangirl does. So call me a fangirl at heart.

But hahahaha enough about me. It's great to be on this board and have a big avatar and signature. (When I get my lazy butt to it that is.) I guess I'll have to pop out that PSP Photo XI and work on some graphics. Oh crap I said I wouldn't talk about me. That's the Leo in me.

Hi fangirl at heart. and Welcome.I was called a stalker once by a security guard,lol... just because i asked  if it would be OK if TK signed a pic for me and a t-shirt.He goes,Ok,now you are becoming a stalker,jerk guy.lol.Have fun here as i know you will.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the replies. I wasn't sure how many would respond to my zany and rather humorous remarks. haha Kidding about the zany and humorous parts. I have heard about Marty and Patrick and their love story and can't wait to watch some clips. Obviously I know a little since I watch OLTL every so often and know about the Marty recast etc etc especially since Thorsten wife is the Marty everyone thinks of.

Also I said something a little weird. When I spoke of coming to this message board I said "It's great to be on a forum where I probably wont see GreenleeYAY! threads and posts. I will see stuff from people who love TK as much as I do. .... It will be a place where I feel I can express myself and my Zendall love." What I meant to say is that it's great to be at a forum that centers on Zach/Thorsten. Obvious if Kendall does something that makes me type alkdfjaiowefkvncxhgaewr75q893ew47r0afsu9dijOl then I will say something.

A funny story there Mary. I can't believe that constitutes being a stalker! He is a jerk!

I'll end this post with a little link. I don't think it's illegal to post this but it's a claymation I did in an animation class. We could do whatever we wanted such as some dude going into a wall etc. The dork that I am I did the word Zendall and turned it into a ball. I only had room for the word Zendal with one l. I got an A on the project.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSymphony
Thanks for the replies. I wasn't sure how many would respond to my zany and rather humorous remarks. haha Kidding about the zany and humorous parts. I have heard about Marty and Patrick and their love story and can't wait to watch some clips. Obviously I know a little since I watch OLTL every so often and know about the Marty recast etc etc especially since Thorsten wife is the Marty everyone thinks of.

Also I said something a little weird. When I spoke of coming to this message board I said "It's great to be on a forum where I probably wont see GreenleeYAY! threads and posts. I will see stuff from people who love TK as much as I do. .... It will be a place where I feel I can express myself and my Zendall love." What I meant to say is that it's great to be at a forum that centers on Zach/Thorsten. Obvious if Kendall does something that makes me type alkdfjaiowefkvncxhgaewr75q893ew47r0afsu9dijOl then I will say something.

A funny story there Mary. I can't believe that constitutes being a stalker! He is a jerk!

I'll end this post with a little link. I don't think it's illegal to post this but it's a claymation I did in an animation class. We could do whatever we wanted such as some dude going into a wall etc. The dork that I am I did the word Zendall and turned it into a ball. I only had room for the word Zendal with one l. I got an A on the project.

That's cute your Zendall claymation. I liked it.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.