Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Ok, I know, I know......I'm behind about 3 days.   But why is the actor who played Nurse Jolene on GH-Nightshift now hugging KWAK.   I guess I don't read enough scoop.  I'm so NOT with the program I guess.  Where did AH go?  One moment she's there and next it's another actor.   Something strange is going on here.  

Anyone want to fill me in?

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Ok, I know, I know......I'm behind about 3 days.   But why is the actor who played Nurse Jolene on GH-Nightshift now hugging KWAK.   I guess I don't read enough scoop.  I'm so NOT with the program I guess.  Where did AH go?  One moment she's there and next it's another actor.   Something strange is going on here.  

Anyone want to fill me?

Hi!  This actress was hired to replace AH.  The replacement was done (something I've never seen before)when Krystal and Babe hugged, AH went into the hug and the new actress came out of the hug.  It was an interesting way to do things, and I guess it worked alright.  AH has left to go to California to be with her husband JB, and to try for prime time.  I wish her luck, and I do miss her as Babe. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma

Anyone want to fill me?

Hi!  This actress was hired to replace AH.  The replacement was done (something I've never seen before)when Krystal and Babe hugged, AH went into the hug and the new actress came out of the hug.  It was an interesting way to do things, and I guess it worked alright.  AH has left to go to California to be with her husband JB, and to try for prime time.  I wish her luck, and I do miss her as Babe. 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....    I'm kind of bumbed out.   I loved AH.   Oh.....and I thought the transition was pretty cool.  Very different.  It's going to take some getting used to the new Babe.  I need to keep up on the scoop  BIG TIME.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.