Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 8      1   2   3   4   Next   »
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I realize I have been filing up the monthly Ridge threads with my venting about the utter nonsense we are subjected to on Ridge-less days, when in fact, I should do so under "General B&B Discussion".  So here we go...... with a lousy start to November, dominated by RAYA!  It was all-about-RAYA and their baby today, UGH!  As if that was not enough, we have to endure two more days of it before there is any relief [rolleyes]

RAYA's selfishness knows no bounds, and of course, Lil pRicky's mommy and daddy are on RAYA's side.  As much as I dislike Papa Avant, I agree with him about one thing, that Nicole is too young, and Maya is taking advantage of her.  But did I hear it right?  Did I hear Maya say this was a gift and she wasn't going to turn it down (or some words to that effect)?  How can you "turn down" a gift that YOU asked for?  Nicole did not come out and offer this gift to you, YOU asked Nicole for it [bop] 

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Ridge-less days are made of suck!!!

Raya are so selfish!!! Mama Avant had some words of wisdom but of course, they flew right over the heads of Raya, Brooke and Eric! Anyone surprised that Brooke and Eric ended up supporting what was in their son's best interest over Nicole's? Yeah, didn't think so! I can't wait til this all blows up in all their faces!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Searose, I got the biggest laugh out of today's show, at the end when Zende walked in. I expected to hear angels singing! Seriously, I just can't take this crap. St. Maya and pRicky are awful people, and the parental unit Greek chorus is irrelevant to my opinion that turning over any child to them would be child abuse. But I'll be surprised if it gets that far.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
....on the bright side....only 3days to Ridgeness!!!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Am I wrong?  I think this was the first and only time that I have ever seen an ENTIRE episode that was on one subject, with one set of actors, that had no break to a second group dealing with another plot line.   Damn, we never get a break like that when Ridge is featured!
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
OMG - R U kidding me??  THIS is what we get for Nov. sweeps??
It's like Grand Central Station in the Dr.'s office - do you think they will let
Rick or Zende hold the turkey baster while the Dr. inserts Rick's sperm into
Nicole??  And Maya, Eric and Brooke, and probably Maya's parents next -
ALL look on - some gleefully spouting about the wonderfulness of BabyRaya...
and others screaming how WRONG it all is - until security arrives to take
them away...   GAWD this is super nauseating!! Has there EVER been a more
obnoxious, insensitive, and self absorbed character on B&B as Queen Maya??

Could we at LEAST have Ridge coming to the hospital with Caroline for a sonogram,
and when they hear all the commotion, Ridge barges into the room and says
"What the Hell is Going On In Here??"  [cool2]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Alina, I think Bric would be singing a very different song if THEIR barely-past-teenage daughter was being asked to do the same!  And yeah, Brooke would have done it for her sister if she could do it the old fashion way [wink]

Christy, I wouldn't be surprised if Nicole ends up pregnant with Zende's baby, or worse yet, pRicky's, as a result of drunken sex, LOL. 

Pat, don't you think Maya deserves to have the show be all about her, since she has achieved Saintehood [sarcasm]

Zenderella, too funny about them holding the turkey baster :rofl:  Yes, nauseating, but I am actually glad Ridge doesn't have to share his happy day with this lunatic bunch!

blugaze, yaaaaaaaaaah, as you said, "....on the bright side....only 3 days to Ridgeness!!!"

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Oh the suspense! Will she or won't she?!

I did LOL when Papa FAF wondered about telling the judge that your aunt is your birthmother.

Hellooooo.... Papa FAF, have you not seen the Forrester family tree?

You know it's a bad day when the most reasonable and mature adult in the room is Brooke!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Sometimes...on these Ridge-less days...news interruptions are nice!  

I think the live high speed car chase I just witnessed on TV was more interesting than the show; albeit nerve-racking!  Holy moly...a white stolen SUV, driven by a teenager, managed to allude being caught for about an hour; zigging in and out of traffic, on the highway, on residential streets, against traffic at times.  I was really afraid it was going to end up very badly given the speed the kid was going but luckily it ended ok, with the kid in handcuffs and no casualties left in his wake!   It took me back to another car chase almost 20 years ago involving a white SUV!

I take it I didn't miss anything on B&B today worth watching?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

I take it I didn't miss anything on B&B today worth watching?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....It was basically a rerun of yesterday's show!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
OMG Alina, when I started reading your post and got to the words "white SUV", my first thought was, I hope it wasn't a Ford Bronco, LOL.  Yes, glad to hear it all ended without any tragic  results.  Nah, you didn't miss anything except a huge WTF moment when Ste Maya said "DAD lives in his own world"...........  Really?  That's one giant pot calling the kettle black [rolleyes]  It was just as Kathy said, "it's a bad day when the most reasonable and mature adult in the room is Brooke!", who shocked me when she told Papa Avant about the appointment and the doctor's name, for once, she stopped being selfish for five seconds [wink]  I guess we will have one more episode solely centered on RAYA baby, all other characters and s/l on hold before we can get back to FC meeting and $PIG fuming over Ridge [sigh]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Lol the Twitter Caridge love thread chat group was all quiet when B&B was on, i think everybody is sleeping........I'ts been like that one week now when It's B&B showtime!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I would like to take this moment to thank TPTB at B&B for an in-depth lesson in a life-creating scientific procedure!  It is precious to me since I did not bother going to med school!  But most of all, I would like to thank them for not subjecting me to watching Lil pRicky with a magazine in one hand and a cup in the other [sarcasm] 

Oh Eric you fool, you OBA, please, PLEASE convince the shrew to do more than just moving into your mansion!  Keep her busy in your bed, so she can stop panting around Ridge [wink]

At least Ridge got a mention today, YAY!  Let's hope we get to see him tomorrow [yippee]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
I've been sporadically rewatching Friends in order on Netflix. Last night this episode was next in the queue:

Papa Avant's got some moves.

Now as for today's show... OMG. The next Forrester heir has been planted! Little pRicky's very own spawn to twist and warp into his own maladjusted likeness. What a lucky little zygote! Where was the singing of the heavenly choir, the bathing of the sacrificial virgin in in soft golden light at the strategic moment? That's OK, I can use my imagination.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Little pRicky's very own spawn to twist and warp into his own maladjusted likeness.

Niclole said to pRicky "you are patient blah blah ...   I wouldn't do this for anybody

else"..   I think she is smitten with the tyrant ! Nicole hasn't seen the true pRicky like

we have and love to HATE!

Ridge, where art thou????????

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
LOL Kathy, quite a coincidence that this clip happened to line up at the same time!  I would rather watch this version of Papa Avant 20 times than once watching the one on B&B [wink]
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Everything will probably go as planned for Rick and Maya because of the whole transgender issue! I'm sure everyone will come around to support it! I'm not saying I disagree it's just how things are now! They don't want to piss anyone off!!
I am indeed a Thorsten and CaRidge fan so I might sound a little partial to them, but you have a loving married couple like Ridge and Caroline that are having a baby who have the disapproval of pretty much everyone![frown] Just not right! But as always, it's a soap!! I just hope the writers will let them be happy soon and enjoy THEIR pregnancy!
I'm glad TK got some well deserved time off! I SURE MISS HIM!! The show is Yawn City without him!!![wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
I've been sporadically rewatching Friends in order on Netflix. Last night this episode was next in the queue:

Now as for today's show... OMG. The next Forrester heir has been planted! Little pRicky's very own spawn to twist and warp into his own maladjusted likeness. What a lucky little zygote! Where was the singing of the heavenly choir, the bathing of the sacrificial virgin in in soft golden light at the strategic moment? That's OK, I can use my imagination.

LMAO Kathy!!! 

Today was more of the same ridiculousness we've had since the Ridge-less days began.  Thank goodness we'll get him back on our screens tomorrow.

Unfortunately, we'll also get some indigestion inducing, annoying, head popping hot air from the pompous hypocritical jackass asshat $Bill.  The preview alone makes me want to punch him in the throat!  God, I hate the asshole.

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Thanks for sharing that clip - too funny!  'Papa Avant' looks a little bit
like Lionel Richie!  AND he had some dance moves taboot!!
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:

Thanks for the clip! It's been a while since I've watched that episode.
I'm a huge Friends fanatic so I immediately recognized Papa Avant was "Jazz Hands", lol.

He was also on Dawson's Creek, playing the school principal in Season 3.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
LMAO! Here are something to make you CaRidge ready for today; LG have done it again people [wink] You gonna love these!

https://instagram.com/p/9sNZb4ipBl/

https://instagram.com/p/9r6aT9ipIL/

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
LMAO! Here are something to make you CaRidge ready for today; LG have done it again people [wink] You gonna love these! https://instagram.com/p/9sNZb4ipBl/ https://instagram.com/p/9r6aT9ipIL/

LG, KM and JMW twerking? They certainly got some moves lol  Thanks for posting.  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
Quote:

Thanks for the clip! It's been a while since I've watched that episode.
I'm a huge Friends fanatic so I immediately recognized Papa Avant was "Jazz Hands", lol.

He was also on Dawson's Creek, playing the school principal in Season 3.

The way they "dance" at the end always cracks me up. I love Friends (didn't watch it when it was first on, but got hooked on the reruns) and keep wondering if Nicole will have triplets.

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
The way they "dance" at the end always cracks me up. I love Friends (didn't watch it when it was first on, but got hooked on the reruns) and keep wondering if Nicole will have triplets.

LOL! At least Maya didn't run out the room screaming "My sister is going to have my baby!" [biggrin]

The way they're propping this transgender storyline it wouldn't surprise me if Nicole has more than one baby.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
OhKaye, so I am guessing I am not the only one furious at B&B that OBA Eric is the one who seems to be in charge at FC these days, there is no explanation why Ridge the CEO is not being contacted even during such an emergency, and that once again, Ridge is nowhere in sight when Steffy is going to be crucified for yet another one of her cousins being near death, if not dead, when all she was doing was defending herself when she was being physically attacked by that cousin, and there are no witnesses to prove her innocence!!!!

And I am sure I am not the only one furious at Why-att for taking Ridge's name in vain, calling the rapist "his father's son" [explode] !!!! 

And I am sure I am not the only one whose jaw dropped watching that little exchange between Quinn/ThomASS who seemed completely oblivious to the fact that Carter was standing right there [rolleyes] !!!!!!!

And I am sure I am not the only one who saw red when Myrna trivialized her treatment of Aly and Ivy while faking concern and almost non-existent remorse for her former target [burnup] !!!!!

And I am sure I am not the only one who was yelling at the TV "WHY are the Avant sisters in these scenes", while being thankful that Nicole is not already showing [rolleyes] 

But...... there is one tiny positive thing that happened today, PAM acted like a wise, motherly figure in those moments with Eric, instead of a complete err-head we have been seeing lately [wink] 

Oh these Ridge-less days makes B&B SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
OhKaye, so I am guessing I am not the only one furious at B&B that OBA Eric is the one who seems to be in charge at FC these days, there is no explanation why Ridge the CEO is not being contacted even during such an emergency, and that once again, Ridge is nowhere in sight when Steffy is going to be crucified for yet another one of her cousins being near death, if not dead, when all she was doing was defending herself when she was being physically attacked by that cousin, and there are no witnesses to prove her innocence!!!!

I totally agree!

I'm still upset that Ridge never found about the video Ivy was blackmailing Steffy with. And now it looks like he'll be the last one to find out about the electrocution.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
And I am sure I am not the only one furious at Why-att for taking Ridge's name in vain, calling the rapist "his father's son

I know... what is this guy's problem? WyIDIOT is always harping on that!! PIG is the one who didn't even know that he sired this

moron... so where does he come off always insulting Ridge!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 

Steffy was defending herself when Aly fell and so was not any way responsible for

her untimely demise but as president of a company it was Steffy's responsibility to

remove Ivy... if necessary by security,( wouldn't be the first time) from that

dangerous situation... and for that I think she is responsible to a certain degree for

her accident.

Ivy is an FC employee and Steffy should have taken command of the situation 

before Ivy grabbed her phone!!!

... no mention of Ridge today... I expected someone to say.. "we have reached Ridge

and he and Caroline are on their way here"??

23 hours to RIDGENESS!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
ITA bluegaze, Steffy should have worked on removing Ivy from the area.  But Ivy was determined to have that confrontation right then and there, she would not have listened to Steffy, and even if Steffy called the security (!!!), it would have taken a couple of minutes for Charlie to show up, and this would have still happened by then.  The one thing it would have accomplished is Steffy would have a record of having called security, that would have come in handy for her defense.

As for today's show, way to go Liam [sarcasm]  [bop]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
When was the last time the golf pro went job hunting?  Speaking of the golf pro, looks like he has a skeleton in his closet, I am so shocked, NOT!  So here comes one more shallow, questionable, black-mailing character, and the way she talked, I guess we will be seeing a lot of her long legs, which she will probably use to try to trip over Zende! 

Did OBA Eric say Poison Ivy is making a full recovery?  I wonder if she can recover her old personality [sigh]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
My question is what the heck is OBA doing at FC ,heading meetings, he was never there when the little tyrant was in power?

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
... oh ,I know... so he can take credit when the sales come in and not Ridge, what was I thinking? LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
When was the last time the golf pro went job hunting?  Speaking of the golf pro, looks like he has a skeleton in his closet, I am so shocked, NOT!  So here comes one more shallow, questionable, black-mailing character, and the way she talked, I guess we will be seeing a lot of her long legs, which she will probably use to try to trip over Zende! 

OMG, she is just awful...and you know the show will revolve around her now. Like they didn't have enough gold diggers.

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Well another Ridgeless day[frown]I certainly hope we don't have to go all week without his handsomeness!!

I'm seriously tired of everyone occupying the CEO's office instead of the CEO!! They are always discussing matters in which the CEO should be involved in! I can see Eric being there, but I think Mighty Ricky was getting a little too comfortable! Hope Ridge is back soon!!!

You are so missed Mr. Thorsten Kaye!!!❤️❤️We love you!!❤️❤️

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
OMG, can this show get any worse, or more predicable?  The awful gold-digger is already exposing herself to Zende, only minutes into her romp through FC's design office, of all places, where she helps herself to an authentic Creation!!!!!  If it were my company, dumb-ass Nicole would be fired on the spot, but then again, if it were my company, that nitwit would not have been hired to begin with, not to mention, RAYA "won't allow" for her to get fired [explode]

And Steffy's brain has officially left the building, because I can't see any other reason for her actions today [rolleyes]  [rolleyes]

Only on this show, the president of the company, the granddaughter of the founders of the company, is being asked to pack up her stuff, and the CEO, her father, is nowhere in sight, and not even being mentioned as being aware of the situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bad, really BAD writing, IMO.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
Well another Ridgeless day[frown]I certainly hope we don't have to go all week without his handsomeness!!

I'm seriously tired of everyone occupying the CEO's office instead of the CEO!! They are always discussing matters in which the CEO should be involved in! I can see Eric being there, but I think Mighty Ricky was getting a little too comfortable! Hope Ridge is back soon!!!

You are so missed Mr. Thorsten Kaye!!!❤️❤️We love you!!❤️❤️

Yes we love & miss you Mr. Thorsten Kaye!!!❤️❤️

Isn't Ridge a main characther or what??? We need him!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
And Steffy's brain has officially left the building, because I can't see any other reason for her actions today [rolleyes]  [rolleyes]

ITA, she is acting more and more like a silly girl than a president of a company, she

should be seeking legal advice from Carter and maybe hook up with him because IMO, 

Liam and her are BORING!!! 

Yes,Yes we miss TK!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

ITA, she is acting more and more like a silly girl than a president of a company, she

should be seeking legal advice from Carter and maybe hook up with him because IMO, 

Liam and her are BORING!!! 

Yes,Yes we miss TK!

I didn't watch the episode until 11:00 last night! My son said Ridge wasn't on, so what was the point in hurrying up and watching it!! [yawn][yawn]  [sleep][sleep] Once again, another deleted episode!!![frown]

I think Steffy and Carter hooking up would be great!! I seriously don't see things working out with her and Liam!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
I think Steffy and Carter hooking up would be great!! I seriously don't see things working out with her and Liam!

ITA... the little fizz there was between them has fizzled out...

Carter is Ridge's friend...it would be interesting to see if their friendship would take a

hit if Steffy and Carter fell in love... it would be a win win situation... Carter would

get the girl... maybe some steamy scenes ....he is a hunk too... and hopefully a long

term( as is possible in soap land) relationship with Steffy because he is  a great

guy...and maybe there would be tension or not between the best buds... at least there

would be another s/l worth watching along with  CaRIDGE magic!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Ridge had Lt.Baker number on his cellphone when pRIcky shot up the place... so he

must know him personally... why hasn't Steffy asked her dad to speak with him?

If Steffy doesn't call Ridge about this development... it is totally unrealistic... any

daughter,who is being arrested wants her dad's support and besides her loving father

has told her that she can tell him anything... now that is an awesome dad!!

... I just want Ridge on my  t.v. screen!!!!!!!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
bluegaze, there are so many things that are wrong with this s/l, so many things that are pissing me off, but THAT has to top the list of all lists!  How could Ridge, the CEO of FC, not be called about the restraining order against his company's president?  How could Ridge, a loving father, not be called about the restraining order against his daughter?  I can totally understand Mr. Kaye having time off and being off screen.  Really, I do, no matter how badly I miss seeing Ridge.  But these freaking "writers" can at least have one of the characters say things like they have called Ridge about this, or that Ridge has said this or that about vacating the office, or that Ridge is trying to reason with Poison Ivy, or whatever!  At least mention that Ridge is aware!  Last week, Ridge confronted OBA Eric as to why he (and Caroline) wasn't informed about Ivy's accident, and still, TIIC are continuing with the same, unrealistic, unreasonably idiotic scenario? [wtf]

As for Steffy, like Yogi Berra would say, this is deja vu all over again!  Mind you, I don't think Liam is fit to wipe Zach Slater's shoes, but despite all his begging and pleading, Steffy is turning into Kendall, childishly, frustratingly, dangerously impulsive Kendall [gaah] !

And Poison Ivy, not matter what you say, you ARE out to get that girl [explode]

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:

Carter is Ridge's friend...it would be interesting to see if their friendship would take a

hit if Steffy and Carter fell in love... it would be a win win situation... Carter would

get the girl... maybe some steamy scenes ....he is a hunk too... and hopefully a long

term( as is possible in soap land) relationship with Steffy because he is  a great

guy...and maybe there would be tension or not between the best buds... at least there

Some of these stories are a bit ridiculous! I guess I'm partial to Ridge and Caroline! They are definitely more interesting! Just the sight of TK is worth watching!![wink]

In SID it mentions that Katie/Bill/Brooke will have a frontburner stories in 2016. Brooke is looking for love again and Bill and Katie are in for some drama! Bell didn't reveal in the article who the lucky guy would be?? Now I can see Brooke making a play for Bill again!(hopefully not Ridge) I would like to see Katie go to Carter for legal counsel and maybe something evolve there?????

Sounds like the baby secret will finally make its way out! I just hope it doesn't ruin Ridge and Caroline! They are the BEST COUPLE B&B has ever had!! I hope that Mr. Inconsiderate, ThomASS, doesn't get the privilege of raising a baby that was conceived out of an unfortunate "misunderstanding"! Misunderstanding my ass, he clearly took advantage of her!

Anyway, it will play out however the writers want it!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Quote:
Quote:

Some of these stories are a bit ridiculous! I guess I'm partial to Ridge and Caroline! They are definitely more interesting! Just the sight of TK is worth watching!![wink]

In SID it mentions that Katie/Bill/Brooke will have a frontburner stories in 2016. Brooke is looking for love again and Bill and Katie are in for some drama! Bell didn't reveal in the article who the lucky guy would be?? Now I can see Brooke making a play for Bill again!(hopefully not Ridge) I would like to see Katie go to Carter for legal counsel and maybe something evolve there?????

Sounds like the baby secret will finally make its way out! I just hope it doesn't ruin Ridge and Caroline! They are the BEST COUPLE B&B has ever had!! I hope that Mr. Inconsiderate, ThomASS, doesn't get the privilege of raising a baby that was conceived out of an unfortunate "misunderstanding"! Misunderstanding my ass, he clearly took advantage of her!

Anyway, it will play out however the writers want it!!

I bet it's Eric! Her true love! He always been there for her and loved her!

I would love to see Eric and Brooke back together!!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
In SID it mentions that Katie/Bill/Brooke will have a frontburner stories in 2016. Brooke is looking for love again and Bill and Katie are in for some drama! Bell didn't reveal in the article who the lucky guy would be?? Now I can see Brooke making a play for Bill again!(hopefully not Ridge)

I'm pretty sure it's Bill. The 3 of them did a photoshoot for SID 2 weeks ago.
https://www.instagram.com/p/-z8Scglxwh/
https://www.facebook.com/166045370097265/photos/a.429255953776204.77741169.166045370097265/1144760815559044/?type=3&theater
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
Quote:
In SID it mentions that Katie/Bill/Brooke will have a frontburner stories in 2016. Brooke is looking for love again and Bill and Katie are in for some drama! Bell didn't reveal in the article who the lucky guy would be?? Now I can see Brooke making a play for Bill again!(hopefully not Ridge)

I'm pretty sure it's Bill. The 3 of them did a photoshoot for SID 2 weeks ago.
https://www.instagram.com/p/-z8Scglxwh/
https://www.facebook.com/166045370097265/photos/a.429255953776204.77741169.166045370097265/1144760815559044/?type=3&theater

Yeah, I figured it was going to be Bill just from the sounds of the article in SID! It can be anyone as long as it's not Ridge!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #46 
Just a couple of fashion notes. Maya's beach umbrella fabric dress (?) is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. and Sasha's wedgie wear jumpsuit is People of Walmart worthy.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
LOL Christy, the show is SO freaking boring, there really was nothing else to focus on.

BTW, I am really starting to wonder about Zende's judgment!  He finds a "visitor" trying on a designer gown, and yet, minutes later, he leaves her alone in that same office, and closes the door behind him, as if to give her time/privacy/freedom to try on more???  Well, I guess anyone who can fall for Nicole so fast can't be all that smart [rolleyes]

But........ at least Ridge got a mention today!  Steffy FINALLY thought of calling her dad.  Too bad Lame, er.... I mean Liam talked her out of it, so I still ask, in what world............... well, you know the rest [wink]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:

It can be anyone as long as it's not Ridge!!
I thought the finger snapping shrew would be busy doting after a little pricklet next year, but ITA Melanie!  The man-eater can have Anyone but Ridge!!!!!!!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
I'm going cold turkey with B&B.  NO MAS until someone sends up a flare to announce the return of the only person that can inspire me tune into anything. 

...and just like that (based on what I saw on Twitter today)...Ivy is back to wuvving Liam after wuvving Wyatt and rubbing her nekkidness with Thomass.  The 180s on this show drive me crazy and makes me fear for what hell lies ahead for Ridge as it pertains to Caroline and her rapist.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
I've already tuned out.  More important stuff with g'kids right now.  Alina, I didn't see anything about B&B today on Twitter.  I thought that was very telling.  Unless I'm missing something.  Yes - somebody sound the charge when TK is coming back!

Sharon
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.