Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 8 of 8     «   Prev   5   6   7   8
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #351 

Yep, today was [brainbleach] (thanks, Christy!) and hard to watch and I don't even give 1 fuck about these characters, lol!  I imagine tomorrow, when the vileness is happening to Ridge, the one character I care about, watching will be even more excrutiating.

Bill is just soooo vile!!!  I don't think I've ever heard this ass ever take responsibility for anything???  Meanwhile, the "dressmaker" who this POS is always criticizing takes responsiblity for everything, even when things are not his fault. 

The Queric things is awful.  That couch needs to be incinerated!  Isn't it special, that Eric will probably be the one to decide who is worthy of being CEO and will also probably use 'integrity' & morals" for the reason why Ridge may need to be removed as CEO?  Apparently, protecting your wife & baby and giving them all his love is less moral than sleeping with the town psychopath, kidnapper and murderer.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #352 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
The Queric things is awful.  That couch needs to be incinerated! 

ROFL! With the ashes buried in a toxic waste dump.

Quote:
Isn't it special, that Eric will probably be the one to decide who is worthy of being CEO and will also probably use 'integrity' & morals" for the reason why Ridge may need to be removed as CEO?  Apparently, protecting your wife & baby and giving them all his love is less moral than sleeping with the town psychopath, kidnapper and murderer.

What a great point! And Eric will be egged on by the crybaby shooter.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #353 

I am begging the soap gods that Pam deals with Quinn the way she took care of

Donna!

Ridge is CEO but horny OBA is hiring...and YES that couch needs to be thrown out the

window ...hopefully with rubies and the old balls on it! LOL

When Ridge held Caroline in his arms on it ...it was glorious and SPECTACULAR!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #354 
This show!!!   [brainbleach]  Thanks for summing it up for me - nothing more to add. 

Sharon
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #355 
Really, B&B? Why didn't you just put a loving cup over Quinn's head?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #356 
B&B is not a daytime drama. It's a full on parody of one and a really bad one at that!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #357 
Quote:
B&B is not a daytime drama. It's a full on parody of one and a really bad one at that!

And it would take so little to fix it! It has all of the necessary ingredients, including the most peerless asset any show could possibly have! -- except writers who could really give a shit.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #358 

I thought it was so surreal that Quinn dressed up as a comic relief stereotypical Russian man  to deceive the gatekeepers at FC on a show that not long ago was preening itself over the Maya transgender story. That’s really the first thing I thought of when I saw her in that suit--what were they thinking? The Russian schtick too – WTF?

I couldn’t tell if Steffy put two and two together about who Eric’s new hook up was at the end (but she sorta looked like she had), but after the way she treated Ridge this week and sucked up to Eric, she sure got slapped upside the head with the reality of how much Eric cares for family.

$Pig’s comment about how it’s all about money or however he put it (don’t feel like going back to check) made me ill. I didn’t pay much attention to any of his scenes, but that one just summed up everything I detest about the sleazy smarmy hypocrite. And I still don’t get why Steffy is the SP social media flack, that is such a conflict of interest any way you look at it.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #359 

My question about today's episode...Where is Ridge?

This show is getting sillier by the second...WYidiot is mini me PIG and Liam wants to

save the world to impress Steffy! LOL

I wish Liam would borrow shirts from his father instead of acting like him!

Marriage is trivialized on this show that its NOT amusing at all so I'm hoping that

CaRIDGE will be the exception!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #360 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

My question about today's episode...Where is Ridge?

I thought he was in the spoilers for today but I guess I read them wrong!

I still can't get over how dumb it is for Steffy to work for both SP and FC. Why on earth would she lift a finger to help an asshole who always trashes her father?!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #361 
Nothing on this whole show makes one dab of sense - that's why.  Speaking of that - what ever happened to the evil doctor who got run over by a truck?  Another dropped story line I presume.

Sharon
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #362 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

I thought he was in the spoilers for today but I guess I read them wrong!

I still can't get over how dumb it is for Steffy to work for both SP and FC. Why on earth would she lift a finger to help an asshole who always trashes her father?!

I am honestly not at all surprised by what Steffy does anymore, she was practically drooling over the possibility of replacing her very supportive father at his desk as CEO. 

Dumb doesn't even begin to describe the happenings on B&B lately...

Thanks Mon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #363 
Nothing on this whole show makes one dab of sense - that's why.  Speaking of that - what ever happened to the evil doctor who got run over by a truck?  Another dropped story line I presume.

Sharon...I know .. I thought the police would look into the doings of the late doctor and

Lt.Baker would uncover that the quack was an alcoholic and lost his license countless

times due to incompetence and then Ridge would question his diagnosis ,get tested and

BINGO!...a Maury moment...Yes, Ridge you are the father!

I guess the quack's presence and demise was to awaken Katie's "Mrs.Kravitz" talents!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #364 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi

Dumb doesn't even begin to describe the happenings on B&B lately...

And two weeks later, it still doesn't. I know I'm beating a dead horse again -- but since it's already dead, it (unlike us!) can't feel any more pain, right? So I don't have to feel guilty, and here goes again. 

Caroline (and her initially captivating relationship with Ridge) was ruined to try to salvage Thomas (B&B writers apparently being so inept they didn't know they were depicting him as a rapist until the shit hit the fan over it). Ridge and Caroline, when they were together, were rootable, both individually and as a couple.

The only rootable one in this broken triangle is Ridge. Way to go, B&B! Not that I care about Caroline anymore, or will ever be able to again -- or that I have ever cared or will ever care about Thomas -- but this solution to the Thomas problem is the absolute worst possible one.

Now Eric is being destroyed (if such a now totally amorphous, plot-driven character can be any further ruined) by throwing him into a totally artificial, excrutiating affair with another rapist -- psycho kidnapper Quinn. Just who is the audience supposed to root for in this pairing? Although I guess it is less distasteful than Quinn's obsession with Liam. Talk about a low bar.

Re today's show... trotting out Mr. and Mrs. Ed Begley Jr. and their planet-saving tips in the middle of an energy-wasting private jet trip to billionaire playground Monaco was not just a head-scratcher, it was condescending and ridiculous.

/Rant

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #365 
Oh, spare me the Liam "save the planet" Spencer bullshit, B&B. I'm sure Liam cares about the environment about as much as he cares about those cats and dogs in the animal shelter he puffed himself up over a couple of years ago. Anyone seen Bu lately?
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #366 
Funny how B&B iic pick & choose their pet causes of the moment - but drop the ball entirely on something as crucial as rape/date rape.  I guess the environment is the cause of the week. 

Sharon
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #367 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Funny how B&B iic pick & choose their pet causes of the moment - but drop the ball entirely on something as crucial as rape/date rape.  I guess the environment is the cause of the week. 

But Sharon, it wasn't a rape.  Caroline wanted/needed Thomas that night.  And apparently she craves more of him.  Rolling my eyes so far around I can see behind me without a mirror. [flag]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #368 
Oh it was rape!  It's just been whitewashed to absolve Thomas.   [rolleyes] - you mean like this?

Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #369 
Caroline is uncomfortable when Thomas is making dinner plans with ladies and now

is moving across the country and says its o.k  if he doesn't wait for her...ugh...and

doesn't know when she's coming back???

I can understand her need for reflection...being with Ridge and now considering

playing house with baby daddy is PREPOSTEROUS but be it as it may...she is taking

time to heal. If I was her mother...I would tell her...I love you sweetie and thanks 

for showing us Douglas but you get back on that plane and give your husband all

the love he deserves!

Why didn't she move across the country with Ridge when he had asked her to leave 

FC and start their own company!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #370 

Did anyone else take the B&B survey that was advertised at the start of today's show? It initially wouldn't load for me, but I kept trying and it finally did. I'm glad, because this survey is VERY specific, including about which characters are your favorite and least favorite, which characters you want to see more of and which you want to see less of, etc. Some questions are multiple choice and some are "essay," so it seems like they really want to know what we think. Needless to say -- I told them!

(You also have to give your age and without thinking, I typed in my real age, which has stopped other surveys I've taken dead in their tracks, but this one actually continued.)

Here's the link if you missed it: http://home.reelresearch.com/survey/welcome.aspx?refername=CBSBoldBeautiful

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #371 
Thanks for the survey link. I just filled it out too, though they probably won't put much weight on my answers  due to my age and obviously strong alliance to Thorsten and lack of strong interest in some of their favorites.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #372 
I saw it on FB & just finished it.  Like Pah said, I don't fit into their desired demographic so I'm sure it'll be ignored or discarded but at least I got the satisfaction of having my say.  I think we all should take time to fill it out.  Espec since the ratings are in the toilet currently.  I also took time to add my 2 cents about the whitewashed rape!

Sharon
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #373 
Yes I didn't hold back my answers!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #374 
  Sharon said...(Espec since the ratings are in the toilet currently.)

Sharon, I don't bother with surveys but I completed this one because of what you

said. I hate seeing Ridge struggling but at the end of the day...I want to see TK!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #375 
Since Ridge wasn't on today, I thought I'd reactivate this thread so as not to detract from the current Ridge thread.

From Sasha enabling Zende's pouting to the pity party Zende threw at Nicole, from Nicole's purpose on the show being reduced to that of a mobile uterus, from Steffy's in-house tattoo removal... I wanted to either smack some sense into some of these people or smack the shit out of some of these people (or both). !!! I think Ridge summed it up yesterday...

[tk_throw-up] 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #376 
HA, did you catch Steffy's passing comment that Caroline, Thomas and Douglas went to NY?  Can we be so lucky to not have this vile rapey coupling on our screen for a little while? 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #377 
Quote:
HA, did you catch Steffy's passing comment that Caroline, Thomas and Douglas went to NY?  Can we be so lucky to not have this vile rapey coupling on our screen for a little while? 

If only something could happen there to make Caroline learn that Thomas isn't Douglas' sperm donor...

Just call me a sucker for a lost cause.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #378 
How long before Katie aces Quinn out?

GO PAM!!!!!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #379 
Probably won't take long!!  Sigh.....another Ridgeless day.  [frown]

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #380 
Y&R have a baby triangle...so at B&B ...I hope that it will be revealed that Ridge is Douglas's father ...that way he has three sons and

two daughters...PIG and pRicky put that in your pipes and smoke it! LOL

ICAM...can't stand Thomas and Caroline together!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #381 
Just gotta say -- Steffy pissed me off royally today. What a fucking traitor! And Eric -- fucking hypocrite! All his spouting about family and loyalty blah blah blah, and he's deliberately dangling bait in front of greedy Steffy that will screw oever Ridge (and her boyfriend who Quinn raped). But bottom line, this story is nothing more than another rapist whitewash.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #382 
This is a depressing time of year. Every time Quinn pats herself on the back about how much she's changed, an angel loses its wings.

Sorry, B&B, no matter how much you dress her up and style her hair to make her look like Monica Geller's equally neurotic but harmless twin, Quinn is a violent criminal incapable of loving anyone but herself.

Quinn has destroyed Eric -- now Steffy's getting Quinn's reverse gaslighting treatment. So what was the point of Steffy dumping Wyatt, if Steffy herself is turning to the dark side? But if Liam doesn't like it, he might ask himself why he wasted two chances to bring Quinn to justice. He's as big of a wuss as Wyatt.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #383 
Wow Kathy - preach it sista!  That is exactly what I think about Quinn!  I just shake my head everyday.  Love the "It's a Wonderful Life" analogy - perfect!   Ugh.

Sharon
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.