Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 8     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #251 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Awwwwwwww!  The idiot got on his knees to propose to the girl who used to be kick-ass, fiesty, smart, savvy, intelligent, certainly never desperate to be hooked to the nearest three-legged creature so fast [barf]

Awwwwww!  RAYA feel so bad for Zicole break up, that pRicky is even offering to talk to Zende about it [rolleyes]  Worse yet, what a way to prove that Papa Avant was right all along [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Awwwwww!  The newest black-mailing Avant so sweetly reached out to soothe Zende's booboo [shutup]

Awwwwwwwww!  Quiam are SO in love  [burnup]

Damn, until I tuned into B&B, I was still high from watching not one, but TWO of my favorite men take home the statue last night.  Of course Leo, who should have had multiple statues by now, finally won, but also, Ennio Morricone, who ALSO should have had multiple statues in the last five decades, finally won!  WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! 

Sorry for going off-topic, but OhKaye, back to B&B, I can't be the only one who is feeling totally bummed by this new stretch of Ridgelessness, which hopefully will last only a fraction of the last one [sigh]  Somebody please confirm that for me, because I don't want to get in a habit of having liquid lunches!!!!! 

And Swedish actress Alicia Vikander! Woho!

Btw, did they mention LG & Jacob at the Oscars?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #252 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Btw, did they mention LG & Jacob at the Oscars?
May be I missed it since it was going to be a very long evening and I pretty much only cared about the two categories that Leo and Ennio were part of, LOL, but I did not hear either LG or JY (or anyone else from soaps) being mentioned.  Not surprising because neither is considered a movie actor.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #253 
Quote:
May be I missed it since it was going to be a very long evening and I pretty much only cared about the two categories that Leo and Ennio were part of, LOL, but I did not hear either LG or JY (or anyone else from soaps) being mentioned.  Not surprising because neither is considered a movie actor.

Yeah i also waited for Leo but as well Alicia! And both won Woho!! Thank you sweetie!!

What did they mean about this tweet?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #254 
Malin, I don't have the faintest idea what the tweet means.  May be the show was on TV in the background during one of the scenes?  I don't know.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #255 
Quote:
Malin, I don't have the faintest idea what the tweet means.  May be the show was on TV in the background during one of the scenes?  I don't know.

Lmao! Thank you for trying to fill me in tho!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #256 
Quote:

Sorry for going off-topic, but OhKaye, back to B&B, I can't be the only one who is feeling totally bummed by this new stretch of Ridgelessness, which hopefully will last only a fraction of the last one [sigh]  Somebody please confirm that for me, because I don't want to get in a habit of having liquid lunches!!!!! 

Glad you had two Oscar winners last night! I am curious about the tweet Malin posted. I knew there were some real daytime stars in a fake soap opera scene in Joy but I didn't know there was a B&B scene anywhere. I didn't go to a single movie in 2015, though.

Anyway, after today's sad, sad excuse of a show, I'd welcome the sight of Ridge wheeling in a whole trailer full of Stephanie portraits! Yikes, it was bad.

Today's show did remind me of the line in Gone With the Wind where Rhett asks Scarlett, "Do you never shrink from marrying men you don't love?" Does Wyatt never shrink from proposing to his brother's exes while they're still warm from Liam? Hope, Ivy, Steffy... Wyatt throws himself at them. Geesh, how's he going to process Liam sleeping with his mother? Quinn'll be all Wyatt's got left after Steffy dumps him, since she only said yes to get to Liam. I hope we at least get a scene where Ridge talks some sense into Steffy.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #257 
Quote:

I haven't seen Room yet but I'm pretty sure the clip in the tweet is from the movie. There's a TV in the background with a Caroline/Rick scene from early 2015, right before he tells her the truth, that he was still with Maya and never forgave her.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #258 
OhKaye, I guess I am pretty bored, because I am back to this thread, LOL.

Rinse, repeat, rehash!  Didn't Why-att push Hope-less's buttons to make her marry him impromptu when Liam, once again because of Crazy Momma, failed to show up?  I guess he loves marrying Liam's exes by the water [rolleyes]

I admit I have only been watching B&B since TK started playing Ridge, so I don't know a lot about some characters and their pasts.  But as I have said recently, the image I had of Steffy as a smart, strong woman is not what I am seeing these days.  If some bozo who is trying to rush me to the altar says "I am NEVER gonna love you more than I do right now", I would run away from him faster than Japanese Bullet Train!  I would want the man to tell me that he will love me MORE with each passing day.  If he says "today is the happiest day of our lives", I would be SO depressed, thinking that it is all going downhill from now on, because my mantra is "the best is yet to come", LOL.  Besides, Why-idiot proves me right about his idiocy once again, even after seeing the security footage, it doesn't occur to him for a nanno-second if his Crazy Momma is holding his brother behind her closed doors in name of a "new beau", who happened to enter her life just when Liam disappeared?

Oh, and it bugs me every time the dialog writer repeats the same line for different characters in the same episode.  His Crazy Momma also said "I couldn't love you any more than I do right now" [rofl]

No comment on the three-some lunch, I am trying not to lose mine.........

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #259 
How long before Katie gets caught with her "hand in the cookie jar"?

How long before Steffy gets her brain implanted back in her skull?

How long before Deacon swims back to derail Quinn's plans?

How long before B&B focuses on RIDGE-centric shows?

How long????  HOW LONG???????

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #260 
searose... you are awesome! Your commentary is so insightful and refreshing!

Your perspective is illuminating and a daily dose of fantastic read to help pass the

time away from our everyday routine and especially on these Ridgeless days !

[thankyou][wavey1]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #261 
Thank you bluegaze, that was sweet [smile]  You call it insightful commentary, I call it my ramblings, Potato/Po-tah-to, LOL.

OhKaye, so this Bonus Scene does not have Ridge in it, BUT.......... The conversation between Caroline and her rapist, while it started out as idle chitchat, bordered on foretelling of a huge light bulb moment to come!  I mean, why else would Caroline pretty much admit it is not possible for her and Ridge to have another child, saying it is not a matter of not wanting, and "I wish", and not follow up with adamantly saying it is a matter of her and Ridge having agreed to NOT HAVING more children????????? 

A part of me wants this secret to never, ever come out, and the other part of me wants to rip off the band-aid and get the torture over with [sigh]

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/2DA61602-296D-7290-AFAF-9A4F6E2847BD/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-i-have-all-i-need/

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #262 
OhKaye, we can take Pam off the list of people who have gone MIA........

Note to dumbed-down-to-Whyatt's-level-Steffy, the fact that both families came together does not speak of "the power of our love", it speaks of RIDGE's love for you, because you are his daughter, that even though he is not thrilled with your choice, even though he feels deep inside that you are not over Liam, even though he feels that you were being rushed by the idiot while you both were on a rebound, he is standing by you!!!!!!!  If only you had seen that trace of fear and sadness in his eyes when he hugged you in his office [sigh]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #263 
Searose, you know what they say -- marry in haste, repent in leisure! I'm still kinda surprised they went through with it and wonder how fast the turnaround is going to be -- faster than Ross and Emily? I really wanted Liam and Deacon to show up at the last minute to ruin Quinn's great triumph. (When he finally does remember who he is and where he belongs, I hope Liam is pissed as hell that his complete disappearance elicited little but shrugs from his supposed loved ones.)

Otherwise, Steffy and Whyass are one of the most utterly pointless and flimsiest couples I've ever seen, so their demise won't really cause any ripples in my viewing fabric.

Bandaid removal... stat!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #264 

Well, whaddya know -- Whyatt actually demonstrated a use for himself today. He delivered a yummy looking breakfast to Steffy in bed! Unless he snuck out and got it at Phipps Department Store Tea Room.

Should Whyatt really be that shocked to find his mother in the bedroom with his brother? I mean, Whyatt just married Liam's ex-wife, who also had a fling with Whyatt and Liam's father. It should seem kind of inevitable!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #265 
LOL about Why-att's usefulness Kathy.

Speaking of usefulness, I thought Justin would find ways to track down where the signal from Liam's phone was coming from, since there were voicemails and texts.  All he did was check the credit card activity [rolleyes]  I mean, between him and $PIG, one does not need to think too much about whether their ways (or intentions) are ethical or honorable or practical or realistic, they get their way, LOL.  

To tell you the truth, I am just pissed that they have prolonged my agony by a day, because spoilers said Liam gets his memory back today.  Once he does, we will have to sit through how Crazy Momma is dealt with.  Since Deacon was a no-show at the wedding, I wonder if the attempted murder will be swept under the rock, or more like, swept out to the sea [wink]

Not that I give a flipping ^$#% about Deacon or Liam OR this storyline, I just want it to be over, UGH!  The sooner they conclude the SLiWy saga, the sooner we can get back to KING RIDGE!  Now there is a huge band-aid on Ridge that needs to be peeled off too, without any more agony than what he has already suffered [sigh]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #266 
Amen, searose! Let's get on with it. Even if it means watching Ridge suffer the consequences of his actions, it will be a chance to watch some great acting. I just hope it also leads to a no-holds-barred examination of exactly why Ridge did what he did, and why he was justified.

As for the morons running around today... I'm guessing Liam's memory return will just be anti-climactic at this point, since the only plot point it would have really had any significant bearing on, i.e. stopping Steffy's wedding, didn't even happen. Bill's belated investigation via his incompetent henchman Justin was so typical of that Trumpian failure. I'm fine not knowing if Deacon is dead or alive as long as that worthless character is just never mentioned again!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #267 
ROFL - I guess I agree about Deacon's worthlessness - I think they missed a golden opportunity to have him wash up onshore during the ceremony myself.  For this show - today was barely a blip on the radar - I've seen it all.  But the yuck factor was high for sure.
Searose it is odd that the henchman never checked the phone's location - I should think that would be fairly easy in today's world.
Waiting for King Ridge - maybe they're saving his story for May sweeps.  Meanwhile I'm in withdrawal.

Sharon
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #268 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Amen, searose! Let's get on with it. Even if it means watching Ridge suffer the consequences of his actions, it will be a chance to watch some great acting. I just hope it also leads to a no-holds-barred examination of exactly why Ridge did what he did, and why he was justified.
Oh yes Kathy, one thing we can count on is the phenomenal performances by TK during that painful chapter.  And THAT is the reason I haven't bothered with "DNA will prove it is Ridge's baby" talk either.  To me, it is not as relevant, because like I have said before, Zach could not have loved Spikey any more than he did, even if Spikey had proven to be his.  And what a treat it was, watching TK play a loving dad to that kid!!!!!!  And this time, since the child came to be because his own son did the unthinkable, Ridge's anguish over that knowledge is so beautifully portrayed by TK [bowing]  I can't wait for things to explode, for RIDGE to explode on his rapist son, because TK will have us forgetting to breathe as we watch!  Just hope that the writers will keep RAYA/Shrew out of the whole thing [wink]

Instead of a DNA test proving that Douglas is Ridge's child, I would rather see a DNA test proving that the rapist is not Ridge's child. It will not undo the rape, but it will be a tiny bit easier for Ridge to breathe if his son wasn't the rapist.  

On a different note, $PIG woke up, FINALLY thinking of Liam's cell signal [rolleyes]  But Justin's voice sounded a bit off, I hope the actor is OK.  No comment on the lunacy or the rest of today's stuff, LOL.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #269 
I don't know about anybody else but every time Ricky is on...I burst laughing...that hairdo is outrageous!!!!

IMO He is trying to copy the Ridge cut...the hair cascading on the forehead... Please, don't even try buddy...you can not duplicate

PERFECTION!!!

TK is PERFECTION!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #270 
Oh where,Oh where is the wonderful Ridge...with his hair so gorgeous and his smile so sexy...Oh where, Oh where can he be? [sadwavey]

THORSTEN is the best...Better than the REST!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #271 
thank goodness...Ricky has combed his hair back...I couldn't take another second of that disaster!

and most importantly...48 hours to RIDGENESS!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #272 
Oh dear, I feel soooooooo bad for Papa Avant (NOT!!!!!!!!!), he did his fatherly duty by putting food on Sasha's table all these years, which earned him a right to treat her like unwanted dirt on the bottom of his shoe, and now she has ungratefully spilled his secret [sarcasm]
I can't want for the Avants show to be over.  I wish they all would go for a picnic on that cliff by the ocean, and some heavy rain would cause a little mud slide, taking that whole cliff into the ocean [burnup]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #273 
Quote:
Oh dear, I feel soooooooo bad for Papa Avant (NOT!!!!!!!!!), he did his fatherly duty by putting food on Sasha's table all these years, which earned him a right to treat her like unwanted dirt on the bottom of his shoe, and now she has ungratefully spilled his secret [sarcasm]
I can't want for the Avants show to be over.  I wish they all would go for a picnic on that cliff by the ocean, and some heavy rain would cause a little mud slide, taking that whole cliff into the ocean [burnup]

I feel the same way. Enough! Plus, when a storyline depends on that much exposition, and so many retroactive events and offscreen characters, it feels waaay too contrived.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #274 
The Avant family drama is so unappealing...and the worst of it ...is the way PRICK is

projected...so kind and sweet and thoughtful...even having a heart to heart with his

"nephew" Zende...how convenient to call him that...but Ridge is a Marrone??

The only reason he is giving Zende the time of day is because he wants Nicole stress

free for the baby...what does he care...its all about him and his stiff collar!!

I think if B&B would explore Carter's background...it would be so more interesting!

I would really like to see him in a relationship with Brooke...he did admire her beauty

at Katie's wedding... so why not? Ridge is off limits!!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #275 
Here we go again!  Ridge is in the building, and we don't get to see his pretty face....... or hear his sexy voice......... 

I don't think today's show could have been any more BLEH!!!!!!!!! [rolleyes]  Getting ready for pRicky pronouncing the arrival of the REAL Forrester heir.... NOT!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #276 
Quote:
Here we go again!  Ridge is in the building, and we don't get to see his pretty face....... or hear his sexy voice......... 

I don't think today's show could have been any more BLEH!!!!!!!!! [rolleyes]  Getting ready for pRicky pronouncing the arrival of the REAL Forrester heir.... NOT!

It was gruesome. How much you wanna bet that Sasha and/or Quinn are pregnant.

Make it stoooooooooooooop.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #277 
Here we go again!  Ridge is in the building, and we don't get to see his pretty face.......

or hear his sexy voice........

searose, I know.. but on these Ridgeless days... just the mention of his name is

exciting!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #278 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

It was gruesome. How much you wanna bet that Sasha and/or Quinn are pregnant.

Make it stoooooooooooooop.
Yeah, I had wondered about Crazy Momma having unprotected sex with a young man who could barely comprehend what was going on, LOL.  As for Sasha, I had read today's spoilers, so I expected that the seed would be planted in her brain unknowingly by Caroline today.  That is, if she is not pregnant already [rolleyes]  A whole new generation of Avants to suck up the airtime now, UGH!

That was a huge, very alert baby though [rofl]

Not that I wanted to see it, but how come there wasn't any fallout between Myrna and Julius from the whole Sasha reveal?  I thought there would be a huge showdown with the mouth she has and the attitude he has.  Oh well.......

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #279 
Sasha to Caroline about Douglas: "...miracle... I get that... especially when you're married to someone like Ridge [simulated swooning]."

Sorry, Sasha... I still don't like you (and if you are pregnant with story vacuum Zende's spawn, I will like you even less)! And all I could see in that birthing room was a whole bunch of other characters I have no use for, either. Possible exception of poor cheated-upon Mama Avant and the new baby, who was very cute the way it looked up at her.

Was I the only one who thought it seemed very strange that Brooke and Eric were sitting around her kitchen talking about the birth instead of getting their asses to the hospital? I was so bored watching their pointless scene that I found myself wondering why her supposedly great big house has such a dinky, outdated looking kitchen!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #280 
it's a girl...congratulations RAYA...job well done Nicole! PRICK's tears of joy

so touching and will soon be followed by his inherent JEALOUSY... BUT Ridge has four

children...Nicole don't put away your maternity clothes just yet! LOL

PRICK is an IDIOT and his mother is even a bigger one!..."If Ridge and Rick would stop

fighting" who is she kidding ?She gets off on it...every time there's a confrontation...

instigated by bratty Ricky...she always defends him and she gets pleasure insulting

Ridge...cause she knows she'll never get 'THE' pleasure from Ridge again!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #281 
Ditto to everything you said Kathy.  Yeah, that was cute the way the baby looked up at granny with a loving voice!  And I caught that too, the way Sasha made that comment about Ridge!  About BRic, Eric didn't know when he walked in, but she did, and managed to stay out of delivery room?  Unlike when Douglas was born, everyone was having a party downstairs!

bluegaze, ditto to everything you said too, very funny about pRicky's "but Ridge has four children", and about his mother knowing she will never have THE pleasure from Ridge again!  Had a rough afternoon, needed the laughs, thanks [wink]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #282 
Let me get this straight. Zende didn't want anything to with Nicole when she was preggo with pRicky's child, but after sneaking in to witness the miracle of birth he can't wait to get back together with her? Ookay

The show should change its name to B&B Midwives. PLEASE NO MORE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

The two best things about the show today:

1. That really nice photo of Ridge and Steffy.
2. The commercial for the I Love Lucy special on Frday.

Hope you're doing better, searose.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #283 
Awwww, thanks Christy!  Yes, I am better, but today's show did not help.  I missed the ILL commercial, so I am glad you mentioned it.
Yeah, the best part of the show were Ridge's pictures, one with Caroline was a bit blurry, but loved the one with Steffy.  Did NOT like the latest Avant tramp caressing the top of the frames though!  Going from picture frames to larger than life portraits, the said tramp has some big ambitions!  Already calling herself FC's "top model"??????  And dreaming of her portrait being up where Stephanie's is?  As a "Forrester matriarch" no less????????  A word I did not enjoy being thrown around by Myrna, but now this one, with a quick thinking lie about being pregnant to trap Zende?  UGH!  I think Stephanie needs to use more than just her eye from up there [rolleyes]

Speaking of Stephanie, BRic think she would be thrilled about pRicky's baby arrival?  If she were around, she would know how RAYA have behaved with Ridge these past two years, and I highly doubt they would even be allowed to set foot in that house [rolleyes]

Speaking of BRic, Eric is proud of the man pRick has become?  A whiney, jealous little gun-toting, scheming, lying pissant?  And Eric thinks he is coming down on RIDGE's side all the time??????  REALLY??????????? [rolleyes]

Speaking of pRicky, well, it was nice to see RAYA and the baby and Nicole and her Momma and Zende being one big happy family now, but I have to wonder, how many people had a day off from their work at FC because Nicole went in labor?  Caroline and Sasha were already by the pool, BRic were hugging it out at home, RAYA and Nicole naturally had to be at the hospital, and then Zende took a detour too!  Poor Ridge, so bogged down with work, we could not even catch a glimpse of him yesterday while he was in the building [sigh]

Hurry back, Ridge!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #284 
ITA about the promo for "I Love Lucy" Fri!  Definitely my fav part!  Looks like it might be my fav episode, too - John Wayne's footprints.  As for Sasha - all I have to say about her is she sullies the name of my favorite dog.

Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #285 
I hope you're feeling better, Searose!

The shrew..."Ridge pulled that"...pulled what?... you! you! hypocrite!!!...that is Ridge's

childhood home,it is fitting that his child be brought up there and Stephanie's portrait

in its rightful place...even you were appalled that PRICK had taken down the portrait

and OBA ..."I didn't handle that right" what a spineless moron!

every Ridgeless day is a day closer to RIDGENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #286 
Oh dear, I don't know if Brooke's idiocy is making me more ill or Sasha's lies [rolleyes] 

The finger snapping shrew doesn't see anything wrong with whatever she does?  She could have left the dress near the home's entrance where Katie would see it instead of invading her sister's bedroom in a proud Logan tradition.  She could have walked out of the bedroom when a shirtless $PIG walked in on her.  She could have grabbed the dress back from the closet to show to Katie instead of ducking under the bed when she heard Katie's voice.  She could have stayed under the bed and taken her punishment. UGH!  UGH!  UGH!  UGH! 

And Sasha acts so thrilled to claim to be pregnant, without having any clue of how Zende will react?

And not that even Sasha should be able to, but Papa Avant has freedom to enter and exit FC premises after-hours when he pleases?  Well, of course he does, with Charlie in charge of security [rolleyes]

WHO COMES UP WITH THIS SHIT????????  UGH!!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #287 
Searose, today's show made me flash back to when Liam hit his head in the bathroom on the plane. Just too stupid and plot driven, but with an extra element of voyeurism. Are we supposed to find this funny? Maybe I've got I Love Lucy on the brain but after that commercial the other day I kept flashing back to the Ricardos in Hollywood. And Lucy did a lot of hiding. Oh, and I really noticed Katie's bedroom the same way Kathy noticed Brooke's kitchen the other day and it occurred to me that it really looks like a hotel room.

Sasha's such an idiot, she really thought Zende, who thought Nicole was icky when she was pregnant, would be thrilled when she announced she was pregnant?!

Make it stoooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppp.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #288 
So the snapping home wrecker's first stop after finding out she has a newborn grand

daughter...Katie's house! We know where her priorities are...in her pants and she

wants PIG in them!! It was funny actually...I hope Katie gives her a shiner!LOL

Brooke is pretending to be the concerned sister...just to be around PIG!

The bedroom is different...it looks smaller...of course!!  ... Ridge has left that

building!!!

...every Ridgeless day is a day closer to RIDGENESS!!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #289 
Today's show made me think of I Love Lucy too... the episode where Lucy is ecstatic when her novel is accepted for publication, only to learn that the publisher wants to use it in the "Don't Let This Happen to You" chapter of a writing textbook.

I won't elaborate since anyone who watched B&B today doesn't need to relive the cringeworthy details!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #290 
I will never understand why either Katie or Brooke wants $Pig. But after the way Katie treated Ridge and Caroline last week...AFAIC Katie got what she deserved and I'm[tinyviolin].

But I actually felt more disgust for Zende with his madonna/whore complex. And I don't even like Sasha. But hearing him praise Nicole's "goodness" after giving up her baby, when he thinks Sasha is pregnant with his just makes me want to gag.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #291 
I only caught the opening today and haven't watched the rest. But ITA Christy, both Logan sisters deservr nothing better than $PIG. Speaking of, his muscle mass has made him dumb as a rock, otherwise he would have pretended not to know the shrew was under the bed, just so it doesn't set his wife off.

But what really pissed me off was the episode description "a misunderstanding causes a rift between ....." Misunderstanding my foot!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #292 
I just posted the available spoilers for new week. Only one mention of Ridge -- Thursday. The rest sounds like a snooze-fest.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #293 
Oh dear, what is airing right now is much worse than the snooze-fest it sounded like in spoilers.  On one hand, we have father-daughter duo who continue to keep falling lower as characters (ironically due to a lack of)!  On the other hand, we have Zende becoming dumber by the day, telling Nicole about Sasha being pregnant when Nicole should be resting after having just passed a watermelon.  I am all for honesty and not keeping secrets, but this, especially when he doesn't even know for sure if Sasha IS pregnant, and if it IS his child [rolleyes] ?   
And I kneed to sprout two more hands to be able to handle Spencers and Fullers rehashing the same shit, like Yogi would say, it is Deja Vu all over again!
Thursday can't come soon enough!

Oh, and does FC have ANYONE working on jewelry any more?  Ivy went back to Australia.  Crazy Momma is out of commission.  Why-att has resigned.  May be I should take all that as good news since I didn't much care of any of their designs [wink]

Alley

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #294 
Ivy will be back, and it is stated she has a surprise for Steffy. 
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #295 
I know what you mean, searose.... But as dumb as Zende is, the two women fighting over him are even dumber. He's the one who needs a vasectomy. I just automatically zone out whenever I see $Pig, Whyatt and/or Liam together... all these characters are just too dumb (and dulllllllll) to live.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #296 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alley
Ivy will be back, and it is stated she has a surprise for Steffy. 

There should be a rule -- if they bring back one useless character, they must get rid of an existing one! So many to chose from... but I'll go with Sasha.

Searose, I was actually glad Zende gave Nicole the baby news, rather than suffer through the (non)suspense of her eventually finding out on their wedding day when Sasha shows up with a rent-a-baby, or something. But since nobody is just taking Sasha's word for it, I hope that doesn't mean she is preggers. Another reason to fervently wish for her demisedeparture.

I don't get why it's the victim's decision whether to prosecute Quinn. She committed a felony against a disabled man, and she admitted it. Why isn't the D.A. automatically charging and prosecuting her? (Rhetorical question, of course.)

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #297 
What TIICs really need to bring on to the show are good writers from the past. Otherwise they can bring someone like Vanessa Marcil or Nancy Lee Graham but it is not gonna solve the problems. No kidding, I recently started watching Santa Barbara, the 80's writers really knew how to write interesting characters and stories.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #298 
Christy, the Avant sisters are dimwit, but they both have been smart about one thing:  they both came in dazzled by the Forrester name, and to grab a piece of the pie for themselves, and both think they found it in naive little Forrester named Zende [shutup]

Kathy, I agree about not adding to the already long list of useless characters without taking one out, LOL.

Alley, I have been waiting (not) for Ivy's baby bump ever since I heard she is coming back.  As for the writing, there are people writing good stuff even now, like on Y&R, almost every character is developed, even newbies have enough back-story to make them interesting, and all major characters have interesting s/l going for them.  Not an easy job since they have a huge cast, but they do it!  The only reason B&B has survived with such poor writing and small cast and shorter show is by doing so much outdoor shoots and airing in countries where most other US soaps don't air.  And then they hit the ratings lottery when they got our beloved Mr. Kaye on the show [smile]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #299 
Well, now we know that B&B ultimately treats rape victims exactly the same no matter what their gender. They are violated against their conscious volition, and their rapists are let off the hook because why? Because the victims were too out of it to fight back? Because the victims weren't beaten and bloodied as evidence they didn't want to be raped?  Obviously the issue of rape is one this show has no problem expediently shoving under the rug.

I am utterly sickened. Again.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #300 
Christy, I too feel so sick, so disgusted!  Mockery of rape, mockery of justice system, mockery of all victims!  This show doesn't care for anything except cheap, contrived partner-swapping, cross-generational and otherwise, and somehow try to justify it.

And they are trying to tell us that the insane bitch has a better lawyer than a Spencer does?  Is Justin even qualified to take on a case like this?  And Wyatt is just as big an enabler for Quinn as Brooke is for pRick's bad behavior!  I understand that prisoners usually don't get the help they really need, but this is not her first crime, and GOK what will set her off again and how soon.  UGH!

I guess I really took the punishment today for watching on a non-Ridge day [banghead]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.