Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 8     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #201 
OBA is RIDICULOUS!!... always bringing up the past and rubbing it in Ridge's face... his

and pRicky's selective memory that Ridge stole the shrew from him...but where

the shrew is concerned ..she has apologized ...so all  is forgotten, she is a vision of

virtue!

OBA the MORON!!!

...this is the seventh Ridgeless week and it has been difficult but hey... the day of

RIDGENESS is closer with every passing moment and  knowing TK is in the studio is

very uplifting!!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #202 
Could someone please remind us how many days until Ridge is back on our screens?
We should start a countdown!!  [blow_streamer]

(one more scene with Julius/Sasha, Nicole/Maya, Bill/Brooke, Bill/Katie,
Dufus/Brooke - and I am ready to SCREAM!!!)
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #203 
Zenderella, I have only read one Ridge-specific spoiler posted on another thread, and that scene is supposed to air on February 19th, so I guess we will definitely be seeing Ridge on the 19th at the very latest, looking even more handsome than ever!  I am hoping we will see him before that, but I won't hold my breath.

Based on my DirecTV episode descriptions, I am guessing you will be doing a lot of screaming until then [sigh]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #204 
Feb.19? ... let me count... just 15 short days away... the worst part of the TK

drought ... was not knowing when he would return but thanks to Awesome

Sharon, when she posted THE pic that calmed our /my anxiety of "the one and only

Thorsten" back in the studio ,we all sighed a BIG relief! ... so ladies ... we can do

this...let's take Ridge's advice and focus on his return and him ,which is a VERY PLEASANT and DELIGHTFUL thing to do and all the current "BLEH "[barf]going

on ...B&B will be easier to watch!

THORSTEN is the best... Better than the REST!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #205 
Adam and Eve!!!!!!!!!  How original!!!!!!!!! [sarcasm]

Let's see, while Ridge is on a business trip, Poison Ivy and Liam have left the building, the shrew is busy shedding crocodile tears instead of doing whatever her untitled job is, OBA is busy propping her instead of overseeing FC, RAYA are busy pampering their oven instead of running International, Crazy Momma is busy manipulating her son's love life instead of designing jewelry (and picking up the slack for Ivy AND Why-att), and Steffy has been busy for so many days now, making goo-goo eyes at the dimwit instead of running the company she is the president of................?????  Anyone actually working at FC these days??????

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #206 
 ... his wife ... I think Quinn wants some action!... from what we've seen of

Liam's approach... its too tame for what she is used to ..but on the other hand ...she'll

take him on a ride that just might knock his memory back in its place... so her plan

may back fire and work in his favor!!LOL

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #207 
I don't know about you all, but I certainly feel like starting my weekend early with a bunch of  [tequila]  after watching how today's show ended......

Two long, very long weeks to RIDGENESS!!!!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #208 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
I don't know about you all, but I certainly feel like starting my weekend early with a bunch of  [tequila]  after watching how today's show ended......

Bwhahha! I feel you sister! Ugh!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #209 
Quote:

Not enough

[brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach]

in the world....

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #210 
 his wife ... I think Quinn wants some action!... from what we've seen of

Liam's approach... its too tame for what she is used to ..but on the other hand ...she'll

take him on a ride that just might knock his memory back in its place... so her plan

may back fire and work in his favor!!LOL

Now that the process has started... I'm changing my mind...QUILIAM is sickening... the

name even sounds like an upset stomach medicine!LOL

on a brighter note ONLY 13 days to RIDGENESS!!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #211 
It Iooks like Mary Ann is a TK fan

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #212 
One more reason to hate $Pig - he doesn't like cats.

As for Quinn, retroactive character development is too little too late. She and Liam are just ewwwww.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #213 
ITA Christy, I have zero interest in watching flashbacks of her childhood while B&B take a stab at  "The Humanization of Quinn" [rolleyes]  

But... I did notice that the only thing $PIG and his younger son have in common is their dislike of cats, LOL.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #214 
Yes, I am STILL bored by this show, but you know what else I feel?  I feel sad.  Really!  If only they would use/develop characters properly, then even when major cast members have time off, the rest could still keep the show watchable! 

Like Pam could have been (a fraction of) Myrtle to Ridge and his children, instead of a cartoonish aunt/secretary.  Mind you they can not make her the matriarch, because that title has already been self-bestowed upon Myrna [rolleyes] 

Or Carter could have been a friend to Steffy in Ridge's absence, so he has something more to do besides pumping iron with Zende [rolleyes]

Or Steffy could have matured into a real woman, instead of regressing from an intelligent, headstrong corporate executive into a love sick foolish, impulsive girl. Not the one who leaves that voicemail where she is groveling to Liam, AND tells him she is getting closer to his brother (in a matter of three days since the break-up) [rolleyes]

Instead, what we have is a con artist being the voice of reason, trying to talk sense into his criminal lunatic wife/ex-wife, and what we have is a rapist with bad hair trying to watch out for his heart-broken sister!

SAD [sigh] !

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #215 
Searose, truer words were never written than your post! B&B has (some) characters who are capable of and deserve development and worthwhile storylines, and the actors to pay them. Instead... I'm struggling to find words to express how utterly gross, repellent, and distasteful the Quiam relationship is to me, and how much of a turn off the pathetic Wyatt is, always futilely yapping around his next Liam-obsessed romantic target like a poor little chihuahua nobody will adopt from the pound because it has that psycho look in its eye.

The Thomas/Caroline exchange today ramped up the ookiness level to 11! Maybe she can, but I can and will never forget that Thomas raped Caroline, slept with random models, put the unwanted make on poor Wyatt's then GF Ivy, and in general is a slippery, disgusting tool.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #216 
May I second your post, Kathy, as well as Searose?   Nothing else to say.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #217 
I think the Quiliam crap echoes the Caroline/Creeper crap. One character incapacitated mentally, the other character taking advantage. It's a matter of degree, not kind, but if Quinn has sex with Liam how is that not rape too? And we are supposed to find it romantic? Why, why, why does the show keep shoveling this sick shit?!?
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #218 
I am so tired of Thomas bringing up "THAT NIGHT"!! OMG! Let's move on! Obviously B&B is not going to do anything about him taking advantage of Caroline, so then just let CaRidge be happy and stop mentioning it!! [rolleyes]

On Twitter, B&B had the question about do you think Thomas was sincere when apologizing to Caroline today and regretting "THAT NIGHT"? I think they are trying to make him out to be sincere only because he has pissed off a lot of us women with his careless actions! I wish they would just move on!!

Why is this Valentine's week and no Ridge and Caroline?? The most beautiful couple the show has ever had and no CaRidge!! Last year they didn't have a Valentine's Day either!

Next week "The Man" will be back and give us something worth watching!!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #219 
Thanks Kathy and Sharon.  I too found today's Thomas/Caroline conversation sickening.  No matter how much Caroline wants to keep peace so as not to tip off the rapist about the baby's paternity, it is hard to digest Caroline allowing themselves a repeat conversation about that night, because a rape is a rape is a rape, no matter what twist the rapist gives to it.  This friendliness is hard to watch because just like you and almost everyone else here, I too can never forget what really happened that night, and I hurt for Ridge having to watch this happening behind his back!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #220 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I think the Quiliam crap echoes the Caroline/Creeper crap. One character incapacitated mentally, the other character taking advantage. It's a matter of degree, not kind, but if Quinn has sex with Liam how is that not rape too? And we are supposed to find it romantic? Why, why, why does the show keep shoveling this sick shit?!?
ITA Christy, if Quiam end up having sex, that too would be rape, because if Liam had all his faculties in check, he would never, EVER be anywhere near the woman who has shown her true colors to him more times in the past than to anyone else!  He is her defenseless captive right now, to the point that he does not even know he needs to defend himself!  

Melanie, I truly believe (and I may be totally off base here, but) that B&B may have brought on the character for short term, and when they realized PF can act, they decided to keep him on, and therefore need to redeem the character!  That's the only reasoning I can think of as to why they are trying to rewrite that night, they are doing it in order for us to like him, or feel sorry for him being left out of his child's life [rolleyes] .

Both these s/l remind me of Fronsie's attitude on AMC about how we, the audience, can be trained to like what HE finds sexy, romantic, whatever.  Guess what TPTB, IT AIN'T HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #221 
Well, that was the most easy peasy DIY redemption ever! All Creeper had to do was affect a quivering voice apology and voilà! Caroline was so moved she went into labor.

[sarcasm]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #222 
She went into labor???? I miss everything!! Geez!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #223 
Thomas came in on his high horse and Ridge knocked him off it....without laying a

single finger on him...which this kid soooo deserves a beating!

He has to be dense to keep talking about that horrible night...after Caroline very

loudly told him the morning after and when she had all her faculties back..she didn't

want THAT!!

Thomas's behaviour is unacceptable and that so called "misunderstanding" with

Caroline is indictable but it seems TPTB want to redeem him so Ridge was very

adamant and clear with him when he spoke to him last ..." NO!... Thomas work on

your behaviour then talk about family!"

If  it  means that Thomas will be team CaRIDGE and less frustrating to Ridge and an

ally... I'm all for it ... because Ridge needs all the help he can get for the upcoming

battle with pRicky because we all know who OBA will side with!!LOL

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #224 
My many questions for the newly, clear out-of-the-blue, self-reformed RAPIST:

1)  Yeah, it is not just you, "it is beyond me" too, that you and your victim can work together so nicely!  Have you slipped some of those anti-anxiety pills into her glass of milk or something?

2) What does the call log on your telephone say?  As far as I recall, YOU called her that night, but why are you now saying SHE called you?????????

3)  Yes, you should have known that she was in no position to blah blah blah!!!!  Am I supposed to buy your half-hearted apology?

4) You claim you want to be "better son" to your father.   Then why are you declaring your love to your father's wife?????????

My two questions (so far) for the love of Ridge's life:

1)  Did you really say to your rapist that "Ridge came down on you too hard", that "RIDGE IS NOT PERFECT EITHER"???????????

2)  Your teary eyed reaction to your rapist now claiming to want a family makes me wonder........... If he had said that to you few months ago, would you have chosen HIM over Ridge????  Would you have told him about the baby being his and given him access to your child, instead of this family you are building with Ridge????  Do you still not accept the fact that you were RAPED???????????

I guess I spoke too soon yesterday about this conversation being sickening.  It got lot worse today, so much worse that "sickening" is a gross understatement!  I don't know about you all, but I am more concerned about Ridge now than ever before [sigh]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #225 
bluegaze, I am sorry, I am seeing this so differently than you, I am not seeing any chance of the rapist as turning Team CaRidge and less frustrating to Ridge, I see him as a real threat to Ridge's marriage, Ridge's family unit that he is counting on, Ridge's happiness!  I see him as being ready to pounce on the innocent little baby, just so he can try to sway Caroline.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #226 
On a different note, Lame...er...... I mean Liam is FINALLY a combination of alone and awake, starts to look around, and can't find one single thing worth his try?  Crazy Momma doesn't even have any pictures of her beloved son?  No piece of mail or papers or anything that shows her name is not "Eve"?  LAME (obviously buying time till Stewy sleep together)!

I really could care less, I am just trying to take my mind off of how Ridge would feel if he knew how his beloved wife was reacting to her rapist pouring his heart out to her.

It's NOT WORKING [frown]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #227 
Quote:
My two questions (so far) for the love of Ridge's life:

1)  Did you really say to your rapist that "Ridge came down on you too hard", that "RIDGE IS NOT PERFECT EITHER"???????????

2)  Your teary eyed reaction to your rapist now claiming to want a family makes me wonder........... If he had said that to you few months ago, would you have chosen HIM over Ridge????  Would you have told him about the baby being his and given him access to your child, instead of this family you are building with Ridge????  Do you still not accept the fact that you were RAPED???????????

Nauseating stuff today!  The fact that he claims he is sorry but is STILL pushing himself and his memories of that night on Caroline despite her obvious discomfort and lack of desire to discuss it says to me that he is still the same ole asshole he's always been.

But your two questions...AMEN!  WTF!  How could she say that Ridge was too hard on him?  And if Caroline is such a push over now, I shudder at how gooey she'll get once the baby is here and B&B is in full Thomas reclamation project mode.  Poor Ridge!  When the truth comes out, I think the only one who'll be getting treated like the town pariah will be him.  Nobody is going to be throwing things at Thomas, the rapist, that's for sure.  He'll be viewed as Ridge's victim and Caroline will probably show more concern for the rapist's feelings, than Ridge's. 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #228 
IMO... Caroline's conflict to tell Thomas the baby's paternity... does not reflect on her

love for Ridge...CaRIDGE is not threatened... she freaked out at the thought she lost

Ridge!

searose... we shall see... this scene is going to drag until our Ridge "the knight in

shining armour"  comes to his ladylove Caroline and helps bring their child into the

world and all will be as should be...

CAROLINE AND RIDGE and baby make three! Maybe its going to be Aleda's debut!LOL

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #229 
I hate when soaps do that.
They obviously decided that Caroline will feel guilty about keeping the truth from Thomas so suddenly, after 5 months, Thomas started apologizing again out of the blue. The worst part was the retcon that Caroline didn't know Thomas wanted kids. Back in August, right before Ridge broke up with Caroline, Caroline/Thomas were talking about her wanting a family and he said he wants to have a bunch of kids.

I'm glad we know that Caroline is still pregnant at the Forrester party next week so there's still hope that Thomas won't be the one by her side when she has the baby.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #230 
As I said on the other thread, and since once is definitely not enough in this case, DAMN YOU, B&B [explode] !!!!!!!!!  You robbed us of the moment when Ridge first hears the words "your boy" by his wife's side [burnup]  Of course he will be delighted when Caroline tells him next week, but it's not the same as them both finding out together! 

And when the doctor asked if she wanted to talk in private, do you think the rapist would excuse himself?  Even if Caroline said no?  Of course not [gaah]  Although that little tidbit was something the first doctor was already familiar with, and would have/could have/should have discussed it already with Caroline, so I guess, once again, B&B is trying to repeat/rehash a little detail unnecessarily, and getting the unintended result of making us dislike the rapist even more in the process.  Unless....... they are preparing us for tremendous heartache!

Too disgusted to even comment on Quiam, though it was something I had been dreading for weeks now [rolleyes]

Callie, I think Caroline is focused on the moment when the rapist was SO relieved to hear that she is definitely not pregnant, and on what his priority was on the day when she ran to tell him that she was pregnant.

Alina, the last thing I want is Kendull 2.0, and if it happens, she will be fast on the road to be dead-to-me!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #231 
Searose, as I posted on the other thread, I think they should just name the kid "Anvil." And I don't understand how the doctor could just blurt out the baby's sex without even asking Caroline if she already knew or wanted to know or not. But of course the fact it's a boy is supposed to make this even more poignant for poor Creeper - denied his own son,after coming up with an apology yesterday that makes it all better! Gag me.

It actually cracked me up after Quiliam had sex and Liam said he thought that would help him remember. It reminded me of Roseanne's old joke about how her uterus wasn't a tracking device - like Liam expected his dick to jog his memory.  But this story is beyond disgusting - imagine if the gender of the characters were reversed. Having sex with person unable to give informed consent is rape.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #232 
Christy, would you believe me if I tell you that I didn't even hear anything Liam said?  Completely tuned out all four of them the moment the kisses started, LOL.

Yeah, this kid is an Anvil, just like Spike was a spike.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #233 
I have a burning question! Were Thomas and his bad hair in the room with Caroline when Doctor checked to see how dilated she was? So much wrong in one 22 minute episode! The mind boggles!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #234 
Caroline is trying really hard to forget what happened that NIGHT and such is being

friendly with Thomas so he does not even have a single thought that he 's the baby's

father but under no circumstances should he be in the hospital room with her!!!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #235 
Quote:
As I said on the other thread, and since once is definitely not enough in this case, DAMN YOU, B&B [explode] !!!!!!!!!  You robbed us of the moment when Ridge first hears the words "your boy" by his wife's side [burnup]  Of course he will be delighted when Caroline tells him next week, but it's not the same as them both finding out together! 

I know, right? I was really hoping she would call him afterwards but maybe it will happen on Monday.
It sucks that Thomas was there, I just hope he's not the one actually delivering the baby (although, I expect him too, sadly)
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #236 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
I have a burning question! Were Thomas and his bad hair in the room with Caroline when Doctor checked to see how dilated she was? So much wrong in one 22 minute episode! The mind boggles!
Yeah, I know!  Funny thing is, the doctor would not wait until you get all dressed again to tell you something THAT critical [wink]

Callie, the way things are going, I too am preparing myself for the rapist to be the one delivering this baby, under some ridiculous circumstances penned by a five year old (or borrowed from Y&R, where they will be stuck in the elevator, or an abandoned cabin somewhere) UGH!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #237 
All these incidents are unnerving... tommy at the conception... in the

ultrasound room... now finding out before Ridge ..the baby's gender.... all events

that add to Ridge's frustration but at the end of it all ...CaRIDGE will grow

stronger... "I'll always choose you" "you are my irreplaceable"... these are truly

profound expressions and not to be taken lightly... from the get go

they knew it would be difficult...her family...his family... but when they kiss and feel

their hearts beating to one beat... the beat of CaRIDGE fantastico love  and then they

MAKE love... the sky opens and these nuisances are just that... nuisances!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #238 
OhKaye, so I am switching to a new diet, yeah, one of only soda and crackers for lunch during B&B!  Four sets of storylines and four sets of characters, each nauseating me to some degree!  Here they are, in order of severity of nausea each causes:

Of course at the top of the list is a rapist, feeling the belly of his victim [explode]  May be B&B expect us to feel all gooey and soft towards him?  AIN'T WORKING!!!!!!!!

Not too far behind is that "I just had great sex" smile on Steffy's face [rolleyes]  May be B&B thinks that every woman needs to jump the bones of the nearest three-legged creature as soon as she realizes she is now a single lady?   NOT EROTIC OR ROMANTICALLY WATCHABLE WITH STEWY!!!!!!!!!!!

And then comes Quiam's gentle loving [sick]  May be B&B thinks this is worthy of RS/SC's talents?  PLEASE SPEND MORE THAN 5 SECONDS WRITING FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I give a crap about the finger snapping shrew and her crocodile tears, but that repeat/rehash dialogs managed to make the list, with that fake apology [tinyviolin]

I guess there are two positive things I can say about today's show, that the creep finally left the room for 5 seconds, allowing Caroline to talk to the doctor, and that  (yeah, saving the best for the last) we are a day closer to RIDGENESS [thud]

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #239 
searose, your post made me laugh!!

Yes, TOOTALLTHOMAS not only wants to "feel the baby kick," - later he has his entire hand spread out over her whole belly... ICK  YUCK  and UPCHUCKWORTHY!!

Caroline needs to tell the predator to take a hike before she REALLY does go into early
labor!

Could someone PLEASE introduce the resident sleezefest to
SASHA??  Those two might hit it off, as they are both slimy two faced characters!
[jackass]
p.s. pass those crackers, please!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #240 
Of course at the top of the list is a rapist, feeling the belly of his victim [explode]  May be B&B expect us to feel all gooey and soft towards him?  AIN'T WORKING!!!!!!!!

ICAM ... the ONLY way we MIGHT soften  towards TOOTALL is... if he packed up and

left the country and never returned... what a joyous occasion[yippee] that would be and

a relief for Ridge!! Ridge would probably say...  "I should've gone on this business

trip earlier!"  

It boggles the mind how TOOTALL can be around Caroline after what he

did... he has no conscious... she called out Ridge's name.. the moment she could

verbalise one syllable and was screaming mad that he thought she wanted THAT

to have happened... the least he could do is transfer to another floor... I'm sure

there's other design teams at such a big company!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #241 
I had to quit watching today. Quinn and Liam is gross and I can't stand watching the Creeper around Caroline and especially with his disgusting hands on her!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #242 
OhKaye, I have noticed before, that the Spencer men sport a little facial hair.  $PIG and his sons have similar style.  I don't care for the style, but then again, I don't care for the characters either.  I don't think they are trying to compete with Ridge (not that they could, LOL).

Because we all know one thing for sure, that nobody, and I mean NOBODY looks breath-takingly gorrrrrgeous the way Ridge does with facial hair, right?  So why is it that ALL the Forrester men are now sporting facial hair?  On and off, it has been pRicky, lately Eric (who does look a bit distinguished, if I may say so), but now Tommy boy too?  If B&B's grooming staff had their way, Caroline's little boy may soon pop out with a beard and a mustache [rolleyes]

Disclaimer:  The above post is a direct result of utter boredom (at KaBriLL) and irritability (at Rapist yapping about Caroline's baby) with the show!!!!!  Thank Goodness Ridge will be back in 48 hours [yippee] [yippee]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #243 
Thank Goodness Ridge will be back in 48 hours [yippee] [yippee]

ABSOLUTELY  !!!!!!

[running_horse]  time can't go fast enough[running_horse]  .... an hour is taking forever to

pass!   [snail][snail][snail][snail][snail][snail][snail][snail][snail][snail]

THORSTEN is the best... Better than the REST!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #244 
Because we all know one thing for sure, that nobody, and I mean NOBODY looks breath-takingly gorrrrrgeous the way Ridge does with facial hair, right?

Yes YES yes!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #245 
like Little Annie sang... tomorrow is just a day away!... I too feel like singing

[band]   

Ridge is too good to be true

can't take my eyes off of you

You would be heaven to touch

Oh I admire you so much!! la la la

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #246 
most passionate man ... really???? PIG'S move is a head hold as if he's force feeding

the woman those yucky kisses!!!LOL

and the best part is.... less than 24 hours to RIDGENESS!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #247 
Hmmm............ I don't know much about Bridgett, but I am not much impressed so far.  She just might be her mother's enabler  [dunno]

Back to the list of nausea inducers?  $PIG is "the most passionate man" she has ever known?  REALLY?  The finger snapping shrew has a serious case of amnesia (and unlike Liam, she hasn't had a recent concussion that we know of), because she is acting like there was never a RIDGE in her life [rolleyes] [rolleyes] 

BTW, RAYA can fantasize all they want about the nursery, but that's all it is going to be, a fantasy, now that the real heir to the throne is returning to reclaim it [yippee]  [yippee]

OhKaye, just over 22 hours to go, and here is to hoping that I won't have to use this thread for a very, very, VERY, VERY long time [toast]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #248 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
PIG'S move is a head hold as if he's force feeding

the woman those yucky kisses!!!LOL
bluegaze, every time I see that head-hold, I cringe!  NOT SEXY AT ALL [wink]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #249 
 $PIG is "the most passionate man" she has ever known?  REALLY?  The finger snapping shrew has a serious case of amnesia

Brooke is in denial... but it works out perfectly... that way her sniffing is directed

at PIG and leaves CaRidge in romantic bliss... shrew free!!!LOL

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #250 
Awwwwwwww!  The idiot got on his knees to propose to the girl who used to be kick-ass, fiesty, smart, savvy, intelligent, certainly never desperate to be hooked to the nearest three-legged creature so fast [barf]

Awwwwww!  RAYA feel so bad for Zicole break up, that pRicky is even offering to talk to Zende about it [rolleyes]  Worse yet, what a way to prove that Papa Avant was right all along [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Awwwwww!  The newest black-mailing Avant so sweetly reached out to soothe Zende's booboo [shutup]

Awwwwwwwww!  Quiam are SO in love  [burnup]

Damn, until I tuned into B&B, I was still high from watching not one, but TWO of my favorite men take home the statue last night.  Of course Leo, who should have had multiple statues by now, finally won, but also, Ennio Morricone, who ALSO should have had multiple statues in the last five decades, finally won!  WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! 

Sorry for going off-topic, but OhKaye, back to B&B, I can't be the only one who is feeling totally bummed by this new stretch of Ridgelessness, which hopefully will last only a fraction of the last one [sigh]  Somebody please confirm that for me, because I don't want to get in a habit of having liquid lunches!!!!! 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.