Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 8      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #151 
This is an open request to any and all posters/lurkers here:

Are you aware of any couple who, hard as it may be to believe, were in the same situation, and during all the pleading and begging by the woman, the man never bothered to utter simple little words like "I saw you in bed with my brother", or "I know you slept with my brother", or "you made your choice when you slept with my brother", or......... any freaking variation of that simple little phrase, instead of quitting his job and asking for the house key to be returned???????  If you are, please enlighten me. 

Thank you!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #152 
I know that B&B likes to drag out stories... but this... Liam holding back is

ridiculous!!!and Steffy's obliviousness is not credible either... I mean... people keep

saying she is smart... really???... in her supposedly smart brain... couldn't it develop

the thought that her fiancé's disgruntled brother just might have mentioned to

Liam ...just for the hell of it that she slept in his arms in her bed.. and let Liam

draw his own conclusions!! Come ON!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #153 
SteAm had already lost steam a while ago, but this day 2 of the pointless babble is really boring!
OhKaye, so today's show has been good for one thing: we are not left to wonder anymore about Deacon, LOL.  I mean, we still don't know WHERE he is, but we do know now that he is not with Crazy Momma, who is STILL interested in $PIG [rolleyes]  Will there be a three way battle over $PIG between the shrew, her good sister and the cuckoo?  I can't wait to watch [sarcasm]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #154 
Or, since she said "Spencer men", could Crazy Momma go after Liam?  UGH!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #155 
 best line of the show....trouble in hades?  LOL ... good one Wyatt!

...did anyone else cringe when Liam dumped that box on Ridge's designing desk?

searose... ever since Katie sicced PIG on our Ridge she is IMO just shrew's younger

sister...goodness had nothing to do, with her despicable rant about Ridge to PIG that

day!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #156 
I meant good sister in the sense of good compared to the shrew, LOL.

Did not see Liam at the design desk. Why would he need to be there to pack up his stuff? Cheapskates don't have another set to use [rolleyes]

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #157 
Liam holding back is infuriating and ridiculous and I don't even like him or Steam! However, I've seen similar stories on soaps plenty of times, unfortunately. Someone has an epiphany about the person he loves, goes to tell them but finds them in bed with someone else, or thinks they are in bed with someone else so the story drags indefinitely.

One time that comes to mind was around 1997-8 on B&B. Taylor found out Thomas was Ridge's son after all (and not Thorne), went to tell him the happy news but she found him in bed with Brooke and kept quiet. That happened during on of my breaks from the show but I saw the scene when she finally told him the truth and it was at least a year later.

Equally stupid was Liam and Hope marrying someone else (he married Steffy and she married Wyatt) just because the other one was later for a meeting! I mean, I get getting upset and kissing someone else or even sleeping with them since it's a soap after all, but marriage?? Ridiculous!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #158 
OhKaye, so here I am, confessing for the 7,483rd time that I am not very attentive during non-Ridge scenes, so please tell me if I am wrong, but I am pretty damn sure that Liam hasn't told Crazy Momma about having hit his head in the airplane toilet.  As far as I know, he hasn't even told Steffy or Why-att about it.  So how is it that after Crazy Momma kidnaps an unconscious Liam (none of us would expect that she would call 911, but I AM surprised that he is not hand-cuffed to that tiny bed, LOL), first thing she googles is "concussion complications" before going to "how to wake the unconscious"??????????
Only on this show [rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #159 
Quinn must have watched "Misery" too long ago!
Liam should have his hands AND feet shackled to the bed... and
there should be a sledgehammer somewhere in the background!!
What is she going to do when he wakes up if he's not tied up?  [duh2]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #160 
Yeah Zenderella, she seems to be winging this, LOL.
Ever since she used the term "Spencer men", I have this strange thought in the back of my mind that she wasn't talking about one for lust and the other as a son?  May be we are in for a Quiam chapter?  Is he going to wake up confused that he is in love with her, or wake up with amnesia and then fall in love with her, or simply a case of him falling in love with his  captor or something?  

It would be quite a feat for B&B if Why-att has to utter words like "my step-brother is also my step-father". 
Oh wait, they have already done that to pRicky,  LOL.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #161 
I understand that Charlie can't see everything...being very busy playing with

Pammy... but  didn't the surveillance people at this world renown establishment catch

the poor guy collapse in the parking lot and don't they have security passes to pass at

the gate?

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #162 
bluegaze, I don't think B&B "writers" can spell the word "LOGIC", LOL.

Another boring end to another boring week for B&B.  So much repeat/rehash, it makes me wonder if they just pull out old scripts and tell themselves it is ok to use a page again [rolleyes]  $PIG's fantasies are yucky, the shrew having the same conversation is boring, Why-att is repeating what he did with Hope-less and Poison Ivy when Liam broke up with them, and a supposedly kick-ass smart girl like Steffy is falling for it [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

But..... watching Liam wake up to kiss Crazy Momma's hand was a bit predictable, even for someone like me who is not so good at speculating, LOL.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #163 
Total snoozefest.  Is it me or is B&B jumping the shark a little more these days?  I don't get how Quinn could drag a guy Liam's size into her car & up the steps into her lair without help.  But - I know I'm overthinking it. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #164 
Meg ,Malin...  that is a great request !!.. and I hope TK will indulge us..

pics of TK in an unbuttoned shirt...what an unforgettable Birthday present for us

February girls!!!    LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #165 
...if there was a category for  'character that sheds the most tears" the shrew would be

the world champion.. is it possible that this woman cries on every other episode?LOL

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #166 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Meg ,Malin...  that is a great request !!.. and I hope TK will indulge us..

pics of TK in an unbuttoned shirt...what an unforgettable Birthday present for us

February girls!!!    LOL

Yeah, we got annoyed over all these topless men and no TK! Like, we haven't seen him like for ages! [frown] Hahah! That sure would be the best Birthday ever! LMAO!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #167 
Really????  REALLY?????????????? 
If $PIG was the greatest love of your life, WTF were you doing chasing Ridge for decades, and blaming him for all yours and little pRicky's issues?

Any woman who can call $PIG the greatest love of her life does not deserve to be in Ridge's orbit, and I am counting on BRidge to be forever over!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #168 
If $PIG was the greatest love of your life, WTF were you doing chasing Ridge for decades, and blaming him for all yours and little pRicky's issues?

Any woman who can call $PIG the greatest love of her life does not deserve to be in Ridge's orbit, and I am counting on BRidge to be forever over!!!!!!

searose... this shrew is a piece of work!!... she's like the fox who after many failed

attempts to reach the grapes... said they were sour. She knows Ridge wants nothing

to do with her in that regard so now PIG is the love of her life... she is as low as they

come!!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #169 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

LMAO!

Every man Brooke was involved with was the love of her life at some point. Ridge, Eric, Thorne even Deacon, who she treated like trash after their affair was exposed, was the love of her life when they were sleeping together behind Bridget's back.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #170 
Today's million dollar question:

When they KNOW they will be filming some highly emotional scenes, why OH WHY can't they use run-proof mascara?????  Poor HT!  Freaking cheapskates must have a very small budget for their make-up department [rolleyes]

I can't think of anything else to say about today's show because I feel SteWy's chemistry on a scale of 1 to 10 is negative 27, because I think all the KaBrill deserve each other, and because I find Crazy Momma (unlike JFAP) being much too sedate these days to be entertaining!  

Callie, every time I think I couldn't dislike the shrew any more than I already do, you tell me some more things about her past, and yes, I manage to dislike her even more, LOL.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #171 
searose.... I think they specifically use a very runny mascara for these scenes... for

effect... must be the same brand Caroline had the day Myrna lied about what she was

doing on her back behind pRICKY's back!

... but oddly enough the shrew's mascara holds its own... and she sure gives it a lot of

tears!!LOL

till Thorsten returns...

every passing Ridgeless day... is a day closer to RIDGENESS!!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #172 
Caroline is in the preview for today's episode, gushing to her uncle Bill about Ridge.

I guess we should be happy the writers didn't have Ridge/Caroline fight offscreen or something, like they did with Quinn/Deacon.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #173 
OMG, Caroline looks like she is ready to pop out very healthy twins any moment, LOL.

Love that she is talking about Ridge and romance, of course it is something $PIG would not understand.  His idea would be to buy a shiny rock to keep the wife quiet [rolleyes]

Thanks for posting the clip Callie.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #174 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
searose.... I think they specifically use a very runny mascara for these scenes... for

effect... must be the same brand Caroline had the day Myrna lied about what she was

doing on her back behind pRICKY's back!

... but oddly enough the shrew's mascara holds its own... and she sure gives it a lot of

tears!!LOL

till Thorsten returns...

every passing Ridgeless day... is a day closer to RIDGENESS!!
I don't think they are doing it for effect, because the effect is opposite of what it should be.  Instead of making us feel that character's anguish, it is distracting to watch.  From what I have noticed on every soap, the star of the show almost never has this issue, like on AMC, Susan Lucci or Alicia Minshew pretty much always had run-proof mascara on.  There may have been one or two exceptions in decades, but not frequently at all.  Same with KKL, and LG, except for that one day you mentioned.  Y&R has Sharon crying more often than they have her breathe, LOL, and rarely having this issue.  May be someone is not communicating with the make up crew about what shoot is scheduled for which cast members?

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #175 
WoW! double wow.. Caroline could be having twins!... and I'm really happy she is

gushing to PIG and not tommy!

btw.who the heck cares.. but where is tommy? Did I miss any reference to where he's

gone to?

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #176 
OMG, I have always hated $PIG's nasty remarks about Ridge, but Caroline threatening to go hormonal was AWESOME!!!!!!!

May be it was his comment about the loft that will get Caroline to ask Ridge for a house?  I don't know.......  Can't wait to see it all play out [yippee]

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #177 
How dare the $Bill talk about our Ridge the way he did!!! It's a shame he is so damn perfect!! I loved Caroline smacking his hand!!

What went down with Katie and Brooke today was funnier than shit!! [rofl2]Katie let the tramp have it!  Funny stuff!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #178 
Heather Tom killed it today...Bravo!!

She is a five time EMMY winner and her performance attests to that...Katie's painful

realisation that her older sister can NOT be trusted was very moving!

I only do this when TK is on ...but it gave me so much satisfaction..to hear what

Katie told Brooke... I had to hear again so I have replayed that episode several

times ! LOL

..especially the last part... "women like you get paid... so you move along, take your

business elsewhere!

I really hope Katie kicks PIG'S bony ass out that sky scraper window... he'll be

o.k...all the air in his head and chest will cushion him from hitting the pavement!LOL

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #179 
OMG bluegaze, a big THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was watching only half-heartedly, and I was SO not paying attention, I had no idea Katie said those words until I read your post.  Needless to say, I re-watched, just for those words [wink]  It was very satisfying.  YESSSSSSSSSSS, GO KATIE!  It was easy to say "how naive can you be" when she insisted on the shrew to join SP, but I guess that's what led the story to give us yesterday's scenes.
And I agree, HT totally rocked those scenes.

LOL about $PIG being OK when he hits the pavement because of all the hot air [rofl]

On a different note, I hope Ridge has already filled the position when the shrew goes running back to FC, but I won't hold my breath that the "writers" will let him, LOL.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #180 
searose,you are very [welcome] my dear.... HT has actually made me look forward to a B&B episode in a long time... DECEMBER 11

to be exact! It will be very interesting what Katie will do with the flowers PIG will give her... I for one, hope Katie slaps them

across PIG'S smug face and shoves a thorn down his throat!!LOL

.... THE TRUTH hurts so I don't think the shrew is going to FC yet... she's going to hide in her mansion, crying through her

waterproof mascara  and  then OBA... who sniffs and adores the ground she walks on... will ask Ridge to ask her to return and

unfortunately  because she is Ridge's young son's mother...he is compelled to oblige!... but when Ridge does ask her to return I 

sincerely hope he tells her..." so my behaviour is not befitting of our young son's eyes, REALLY ?"

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #181 
It is clear that Katie didn't hear the part of the conversation when PIG  told Brooke that

his feelings for Brooke were awakened... so my speculative scenario about the flowers

incident is postponed until Katie overhears the PIG proclaiming his love to Brooke and

then ...stems will fly...I can't wait! LOL

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #182 
Of course bluegaze, now we have to wait anxiously (NOT) for $PIG's emotional betrayal to be revealed!  All those fantasies he had whenever the shrew was in his office, all they did so far was to make me want to throw up my lunch, but they have to play some role in this story at some point going forward, and that revelation is what will probably break the camel's back.  Katie did the unforgivable by sending an enraged $PIG after Ridge that time, but she otherwise has been a decent character and I would like to see her give Brill what they deserve!

OBA Eric acted just as expected.  As for the rest of the show, this SteWy crap is boring me to tears, much like the Avants do when they are on.  B&B is never all that great a show when Mr. Kaye is not on, but this time, they need to make up for the insanely boring stuff going on for the past month and a half.  I say the show better be on fire when the rest of the cast/crew return full time [wink]

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #183 
They ruined Steffy since they made her one of Liam's concubines
And she is too much for both Liam and Wyatt (one is too stupid the other one is so mamma boy jealous child ... they are not so attractive neither)
And Quinn is too cartoonish for being a real villain, this story is boring and comical

They ruined Bill since this Brill stuff, he use to have a very low opinion of Brooke, now he is one of most great fan always and forever

But I have no so much compassione for Katie, she has chosen Bill betrayal after betrayal, affari after affair so ...

By the way it's time for Bell to learn how to write more stories than one or two a week
I bet he had ideas for (the horrible) Caridge and Thomas storyline only for the beginning and for the moment when the truth will come out so he left them in the shadows for months

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #184 
OhKaye, I admit I don't know much of the character details being a short time viewer, but I thought Taylor was the only one professionally qualified to counsel people (though her techniques/expertise are questionable, if she exposes the shrew's affair to her sister at a party, LOL), but day after day, I sit here listening to every other character babble so much psycho-analysis!!!!!!  The words sound especially incredulous when the mouth moving on screen is Why-att's [rolleyes]  I guess they will write anything for him to make Steffy melt in his arms, UGH!  Speaking of Steffy, I really can't see her as the strong, smart woman who once ran FC!

But everyone else acted today just as expected!  OBA's admission to $PIG, Liam's adoration of his captor, the shrew blaming Katie through her fake tears, SO predictable!  Glad Katie did not fall for the "you pushed me" crap, and loved her bringing up Stephanie!

Every time someone mentions Stephanie, I sit back and imagine how powerful Ridge/Stephanie scenes would have been if they had not killed her off before TK took over as Ridge, and I feel like I got cheated out of a great treat [sigh] 

January has been one extremely boring, long, cold month.  So much to look forward to in February..... longer days, hopefully warmer temps, return of RIDGENESS [yippee]

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #185 
 January has been one extremely boring, long, cold month.  So much to look forward to in February..... longer days, hopefully warmer temps, return of RIDGENESS [yippee] 

The only good things that came out of this month were the mentioning of Ridge's name and Katie putting the "HAG" in her place!! Slapping her in the face was totally icing on the cake!! Bring on February!! Beyond read for Ridge's return!![agree]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #186 
the moment TK appears on screen... all of these loooooooong, boring, uneventful,

grey days will be a distant memory because RIDGENESS will be back!!!

THORSTEN is the best.. BETTER than REST!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #187 
When I was watching Katie tear Brooke a new one, all I could I think was What did you think would happen when you pressured Brooke to take your pity job?

Between them fighting over $Pig and the Whyatt/Steffy/Liam musical chairs crap - it felt like I lost a few IQ points watching the show today :/

Thank gawd the Avant family weren't on today too.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #188 
I have half-heartedly watched all the stupid-crap-epis since Nov.11  (TK was at the Thanksgiving table and appeared briefly on two insignificant Dec.epis, which I don't really count) with my recorder at the ready but not "ON" only because I did not trust
TPTB to not sneak Ridge in for a quick shot while I wasn't looking. For me, this has been a THREE MONTH DRY SPELL.  The only thing I have enjoyed was watching Katie tear the finger snapper apart yesterday.  Way to go, Katie!!!!!!! YES YES YES. Loved it! I wish I HAD recorded that, but sadly didn't.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #189 
Oh no, NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping that some nefarious aliens had abducted the rapist off-screen, or he had been shipped off in a crate to North Korea or some place undesirable, but he is still around [gaah]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #190 
Christy, I too think that Katie should have known better, this was bound to happen.  But I still enjoyed hearing Katie say certain things to the man-hungry shrew, because everyone else, except Ridge of course,  keeps on praising her for how men find her to be so irresistible, LOL.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #191 
Quote:
Oh no, NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping that some nefarious aliens had abducted the rapist off-screen, or he had been shipped off in a crate to North Korea or some place undesirable, but he is still around [gaah]

Can't they just drop the rapist of in the space and he will NEVER find his way back!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #192 
I agree about our IQ points dwindling away!!
Disturbing watching Liam act like a scared puppy and not get any medical treatment!
And if I didn't know better, BEFORE I remembered they were siblings... I thought today
TOOTALLThomas was going to start working his moves on  [rolleyes] Steffy!!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #193 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
I agree about our IQ points dwindling away!!
Disturbing watching Liam act like a scared puppy and not get any medical treatment!
And if I didn't know better, BEFORE I remembered they were siblings... I thought today
TOOTALLThomas was going to start working his moves on  [rolleyes] Steffy!!

Zenderella, I would say, don't give them any ideas!!! -- except I don't put it past them for a moment not to have a scenario ready to go where either Thomas or Steffy isn't really Ridge's bio-child!

Speaking of disturbing, the hovering threat of spaced-out Quiam nookie is truly the stuff of which nightmares are made.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #194 
Kathy, I would PAY to hear them tell me that the rapist is not Ridge's bio-child.  That would allow Ridge to really let loose all his anger and frustration at the creep.  I know Ridge has already been through that with Bridgett, but this one is not worthy of being called his child. From what I have read, there WAS a question about the creep's paternity long time ago, and it was revealed that Ridge is the father.  I would love to find out that Taylor had manipulated the test back then.
But, since that is one of the things I would love to see happen on this show, I can pretty much count on it not happening [frown]

As for Quiam, I have been dreading it since the moment she said the words "Spencer MEN" [Paranoid_anim] 
Zenderella, don't worry about Liam not getting medical treatment.  The first thing Crazy Momma did when she dragged an unconscious Liam to her home was to Google "concussion complications", that was long before Poison Ivy even told her that he had hit his head in the toilet, so you see, she has everything under control there [sarcasm]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #195 
QUINN.. the cold,calculating queen of DARKNESS is growing a conscious...that could be

in Liam's favor... she might let him get medical help and risk her son's chances with

Steffy.

...on another note... it's one thing for Steffy not to hear from Liam but his own

father...although PIG is busy daydreaming about hot air balloon rides with the shrew

but shouldn't he be wondering where is favorite son is?

...about tommy returns... too SOON!!! LOL 

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #196 
What I would love to see is we find out Thomass is not Ridge's son and we find out Carolines baby is really for Rigde. ... And the baby is a girl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #197 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
What I would love to see is we find out Thomass is not Ridge's son and we find out Carolines baby is really for Rigde. ... And the baby is a girl

Same wish here!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #198 
That would be SPLENDID!!  It wouldn't surprise me if Taylor had changed the paternity

test... she's a doctor so she had access .

Her and Brooke were always manipulating Ridge..it was deplorable! 

We will find out that TOOTALL isn't Ridge's son after all because  maybe CaRIDGE baby

will have a medical emergency ,who will be fine, OF COURSE .. but to find the cure

everyone will be tested and during this process ,it is found that Ridge is the baby's

father and that Tommy IS NOT Ridge's son! That is my WISH!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #199 
OhKaye, so I have heard that people's senses may not be as sharp when they get old, they may not see as clearly........ not hear as well........ Certainly seems true in OBA Eric's case, because I doubt if he could hear himself when he told the shrew that she would never harm her sister's marriage (or something to that effect) [rolleyes]

The show was so boring, I actually nodded off soon after [sleep]

Counting down to the return of His RIDGENESS....... just over two weeks to go [yippee]

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #200 
Quote:
Counting down to the return of His RIDGENESS....... just over two weeks to go [yippee]

Maybe we'll see him again on his birthday (2/22).  That would be a gift for all of us. [tongue]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.