Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 8      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #101 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Good for you that you are skipping the shows these days, so you were spared seeing FC's "lead model", someone who you think should know plenty about fashion, really looking like she was wearing a gunnysack, bad color, bad fabric, bad style and very, very poor fit [rolleyes]

OMG! Maya's dress reminded me of a couple of I Love Lucy episodes...the one where Lucy makes her own dress and the one where Ricky and Fred give Lucy and Ethel dresses made out of horse blankets and burlap sacks.

Like I said yesterday, I guess we have to take our laughs where we can.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #102 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

OMG! Maya's dress reminded me of a couple of I Love Lucy episodes...the one where Lucy makes her own dress and the one where Ricky and Fred give Lucy and Ethel dresses made out of horse blankets and burlap sacks.

That description, almost, almost makes me want to tune in! LOL!

NAH!  Joking!  Only one thing (or shall I say, PERSON) can motivate me to watch this tripe again.

Sorry about putting my spec out there, Christy.  My intent was the opposite...thought if I said it out loud, it wouldn't happen.

Here's another thought that I hope if I put out there, won't materialize on screen.   Ridge is going to have so much shit dumped on him when he returns that he's going to need a shovel to dig himself out of it. 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 
IA about the dress being reminiscent of Lucy's attempts at dressmaking - but it's not quite as 'cutting edge' as the ones Fred & Ricky made out of burlap!  I'm with Alina - I've tuned out til someone sounds the alarm that Ridge is back.  I watched an old Edward G Robinson movie on TCM instead & it was freaking hilarious!  Who knew!  Much better use of my time right now. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 
 Alina ,your speculations are so intriguing ! If they do materialize, it would awaken 

the comatose B&B! I say ....bring it on ! ... if and when the shit hits the fan... what is

important is that CARIDGE  will remain intact and more in love then ever.... as Ridge

told Caroline... we can handle anything they throw at us because we're us! 

I can't wait to see how TK will mesmerize us with his interpretation of

Ridge's navigation through all the obstacles he will be facing in 2016 with his beautiful

wife, Caroline by his side!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #105 
Well another deleted episode in the books! I don't want to waste room on my DVR for this bullshit! UGH!! Patiently waiting for Mr. Wonderful's return!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Here's another thought that I hope if I put out there, won't materialize on screen.   Ridge is going to have so much shit dumped on him when he returns that he's going to need a shovel to dig himself out of it. 

I fear you are right about this, Alina.  It's all being saved up during these long days without Ridge, so when he finally graces our screen, they can really pile it on him.   [sigh]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
Well another deleted episode in the books! I don't want to waste room on my DVR for this bullshit! UGH!! Patiently waiting for Mr. Wonderful's return!
  Yeah, the first week of 2016 was total B.S. [sigh], so I say our Mr. Wonderful, Mr. Gorrrrrgeousness, Mr. Amazingly Awesome, better be on for the next 51 weeks (OhKaye, I know, I should not expect all 51 weeks, because he deserves decent amount of time off, but I will be happy with many of the next 51 weeks) [wink]

As for today, are they trying to repeat what I call "the night of horrors"?  Except for the Forrester being a woman and Spencer being the man....., er..... scratch that, I mean being the creepy boy?  Here is Steffy, somewhat intoxicated (even though no pills were mixed), heart broken and having spent the whole evening talking about the man she loves and is engaged to, and the creep walks into her bedroom and undresses?  I haven't seen next week's guide, but if Steffy wakes up regretting the night, she better, and I mean she BETTER be kind to Caroline and not judge her when the poop hits the fan!  Well, actually, since she knows what her brother has been like lately, she should be kind to Caroline regardless of whether she regrets the night.  And then again, because she loves her Daddy, and her Daddy loves her, that alone should be the number one reason why she should be on Ridge and Caroline's side!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 
Quote:
Christy, I don't remember the one where Lucy makes her own dress, but the burlap sack was hilarious.  I think I should spend my precious time watching ILL reruns than watching B&B till Ridge returns, LOL.

Marja1

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
LG had pizza today and not working...YET[frown] I hope we don't have to wait until February (my birthmonth) to FINALLY see CaRidge together!!!

Day off???? 2 month's ago they were on screen. Go CaRidge GoGoGo

* Marja  -  The Netherlands *
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #110 
Quote:
Quote:
  Yeah, the first week of 2016 was total B.S. [sigh], so I say our Mr. Wonderful, Mr. Gorrrrrgeousness, Mr. Amazingly Awesome, better be on for the next 51 weeks (OhKaye, I know, I should not expect all 51 weeks, because he deserves decent amount of time off, but I will be happy with many of the next 51 weeks) [wink]

As for today, are they trying to repeat what I call "the night of horrors"?  Except for the Forrester being a woman and Spencer being the man....., er..... scratch that, I mean being the creepy boy?  Here is Steffy, somewhat intoxicated (even though no pills were mixed), heart broken and having spent the whole evening talking about the man she loves and is engaged to, and the creep walks into her bedroom and undresses?  I haven't seen next week's guide, but if Steffy wakes up regretting the night, she better, and I mean she BETTER be kind to Caroline and not judge her when the poop hits the fan!  Well, actually, since she knows what her brother has been like lately, she should be kind to Caroline regardless of whether she regrets the night.  And then again, because she loves her Daddy, and her Daddy loves her, that alone should be the number one reason why she should be on Ridge and Caroline's side!

I know 2016 is like BLEHHHH...And yes, Thorsten Kaye is definitely all of the above[wink]

As for today, is B&B rehashing the drunk sex again, but this time with Wyatt and Steffy?? It wasn't long ago that we were being tortured with that topic and still are with the whole baby thing!

The show is full of hypocrites, so I don't look for anyone to be backing Ridge and Caroline anytime soon! Thomas is a creep and doesn't deserve to be the father of the baby!! I just hope that Ridge and Caroline's relationship doesn't end when it all comes to a head![frown]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marja1
Quote:
LG had pizza today and not working...YET[frown] I hope we don't have to wait until February (my birthmonth) to FINALLY see CaRidge together!!!

Who is she with?

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #112 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
IA about the dress being reminiscent of Lucy's attempts at dressmaking - but it's not quite as 'cutting edge' as the ones Fred & Ricky made out of burlap!  I'm with Alina - I've tuned out til someone sounds the alarm that Ridge is back.  I watched an old Edward G Robinson movie on TCM instead & it was freaking hilarious!  Who knew!  Much better use of my time right now. 

I'm sorry I missed that movie -- I love EGR (when he's not playing a gangster, anyway).

Only caught the last half of today's show, and I can't even make my mind go where searose's did -- not that I don't fear she's right, or because I'm still scarred from Thomas/Caroline, but because... well, it's Mama's Boy Wyatt!

Why don't Steffy/Liam/Ivy/Wyatt just say fuck it and all move in together! Have a group marriage and be done with it. Save lots of dough on gas mileage, and the girls can swap clothes more easily. The guys can too. Win-win!

Meanwhile I'll just read the book I got at the library today: I Do and I Don't: A History of Marriage in the Movies.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #113 
Sounds like a good book, Kathy.  I love EGR, too -  another one we have in common!  

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #114 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marja1
Quote:

Who is she with?
Her friend took the picture, the others i have no idea lol. Looks cosy and yummy anyway!

Thanks for sharing this. LOL at LG's "threatening look"... Is the guy who sit right next to LG her new date?

I am afraid they won't be back till mid February.  It's obvious tptbs put them aside for a while so they can concentrate on this Ivy/Steffy/Liam/Wyatt clusterfuck. I guess it is a common practice for B&B to focus on one set of actors at a time.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #115 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

I'm sorry I missed that movie -- I love EGR (when he's not playing a gangster, anyway).

We can catch it on our TCM apps! (Sharon, I like him too - and I loooooove the TCM app, I even bought an Apple TV box even though I already have a Roku just so I can connect it to my ipad and watch the TCM movies I missed on my TV instead of my ipad.

Quote:
Why don't Steffy/Liam/Ivy/Wyatt just say fuck it and all move in together! Have a group marriage and be done with it. Save lots of dough on gas mileage, and the girls can swap clothes more easily. The guys can too. Win-win!

Don't forget the Creeper! Today TCM showed that Elvis Presley Kissin' Cousins movie!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
I saw the Elvis flicks today - Viva Las Vegas & Jailhouse Rock plus Kissin' Cousins!  Happy Birthday Elvis!  Well I think you girls sound a little bit ahead of me in the technology dept - I need to catch up!  I'm loving TCM & that's right up my alley for sure!  EGR never received an Oscar which is a travesty - neither did Cary Grant -  not everyone deserving gets awards.  EGR is so talented - his work is fascinating & so beyond the way the comics mimicked him as the tough guy.  Glad we had other entertainment today! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #117 
I'm pretty sure B&B was dark this week because nobody from the cast tweeted anything work related. They had 3 weeks off last year as well.

However, the LG is from Thursday because she was out for Camryn Grimes' birthday which was on 1/7.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BARGdGsE5US 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BASaL6nE5fa/
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #118 
I just looked at the episode guide for next week and it is all about Shasha/Nicole/Zende and about KaBrIll triangles. Now we have to watch THIRD Avant girl to dominate the show [rolleyes] I really want to support the show on non-Ridge days to help the ratings, but they are testing my limits now. [sigh]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #119 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
I saw the Elvis flicks today - Viva Las Vegas & Jailhouse Rock plus Kissin' Cousins!  Happy Birthday Elvis!  Well I think you girls sound a little bit ahead of me in the technology dept - I need to catch up!  I'm loving TCM & that's right up my alley for sure!  EGR never received an Oscar which is a travesty - neither did Cary Grant -  not everyone deserving gets awards.  EGR is so talented - his work is fascinating & so beyond the way the comics mimicked him as the tough guy.  Glad we had other entertainment today! 

Sharon, it doesn't take any special expertise to set up a Roku or Apple TV (believe me, if I can do it anyone can), you just need a router and cable, and Roku (the no frills ones are really cheap when Amazon has sales) has a pretty good old movie channel called Classic Reel which you might like.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #120 
Quote:
Quote:

We can catch it on our TCM apps! (Sharon, I like him too - and I loooooove the TCM app, I even bought an Apple TV box even though I already have a Roku just so I can connect it to my ipad and watch the TCM movies I missed on my TV instead of my ipad.

Quote:

Don't forget the Creeper! Today TCM showed that Elvis Presley Kissin' Cousins movie!

Oh, i absolutely love that channel! Love old movies! Those movies are more romantic then today's movies in my opinion!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 
Quote:
Quote:

That description, almost, almost makes me want to tune in! LOL!

Alina, you could have seen the dress today without tuning into B&B...........  Believe it or not, Victoria Newman was wearing the exact same shit on Y&R today, though it looked a bit less awful on her [wink] .  Not to mention, the show and her character are more tolerable, LOL.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #122 
As I am watching the show, I am having hard time believing my eyes that Steffy is sitting on her bed, in her skimpy underwear, having a heart to heart with Why-att, not even pulling the bed covers or something up.......

OMG, I spoke too soon, it just went from bad to worse!!!!!!  She actually crawled next to his half naked body [rolleyes]

I think I am going to leave the room before I lose my lunch...........

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 
searose, should we be concerned... now that YR and B&B are sharing wardrobes... the

ladies wearing identical dresses is one thing... but no one mess with TK shirts!  LOL

till he returns...

every passing Ridgeless day... is a day closer to RIDGENESS!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #124 
Searose, that was so funny. And I've always liked windowpane checks, but I'm mystified as to what is so great about that burlap looking dress that it's on not just one, but two, shows.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 

Quote:
Searose, that was so funny. And I've always liked windowpane checks, but I'm mystified as to what is so great about that burlap looking dress that it's on not just one, but two, shows.

Wardrobe department probably got them in one of those "Buy 1 - Get 1 Free" sales during Black Friday, lol.

So, let me get this straight...Steffy was actually lying in bed, half nekkid with an equally half nekkid Wyatt?  Yeah, that happens all the time in real life.  WTF does that?

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #126 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
searose, should we be concerned... now that YR and B&B are sharing wardrobes... the

ladies wearing identical dresses is one thing... but no one mess with TK shirts!  LOL

till he returns...

every passing Ridgeless day... is a day closer to RIDGENESS!!!
Honey, anyone can wear those shirts.  They can give Ridge's shirts to the entire male cast of both soaps.  I promise you, NONE OF THEM will look as handsome, as sexy, as melt-us-in-a-puddle HAWT as Ridge does [blush]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #127 
Quote:

Quote:

Wardrobe department probably got them in one of those "Buy 1 - Get 1 Free" sales during Black Friday, lol.

So, let me get this straight...Steffy was actually lying in bed, half nekkid with an equally half nekkid Wyatt?  Yeah, that happens all the time in real life.  WTF does that?

LOL about BOGO sale!  We all have had those moments when we wondered "didn't so and so wear something like this on such and such show?"  But two actors on separate shows, back to back on the same channel, ON THE SAME FREAKING DAY?????

And to answer your question, only B&B does that, so that Liam, from what I heard, conveniently walks into the bedroom, to find them fast asleep in each other's arms [rolleyes]  Of course it won't matter that they haven't actually done anything, but can anything else have been more convenient for the lazy writers to be able to swap partners?

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #128 
NONE OF THEM will look as handsome, as sexy, as melt-us-in-a-puddle HAWT as Ridge does [blush]

NONE OF THEM will look as handsome, as sexy, as melt-us-in-a-puddle HAWT as Ridge does [blush]

searose... I thought it was worth repeating!!

YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 
the suspense of TK return is driving me bonkers... I wish we could get a little sign or

hint...

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #130 
Only a PIG, $PIG that is, would sniff his son's shirt after hearing he has been wearing it for a minimum of 45 hours, since he had been already wearing it all day before he left, and wore it all night before he just took that shower!!!!!!!!!!! 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #131 
finger snapper can do no wrong on OBA eyes... and I wonder how her little rIcky is

going to react about her defection to Spenser!

That dress ... is it from the super girl collection? LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #132 
Busy body, babbling Brooke's departure will be a relief for CARIDGE but Liam's 12% 

not so much... Ridge come back soon before your empire collapses!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #133 
Quote:
Busy body, babbling Brooke's departure will be a relief for CARIDGE but Liam's 12% 

not so much... Ridge come back soon before your empire collapses!!!
It was Steffy who pressured Liam to join FC.  Liam doesn't own the stock, $PIG does.  So Liam is only quitting his job, not selling his daddy's shares.  And daddy might want his other son to be promoted, especially if Steffy leans on that other son's shoulder!  Though I suspect Ridge would not be happy to have Why-idiot anywhere near the "C" class.

I too wonder how pRicky will react, since his mommy was his #2 defender during his reign of terror, and since he recently expressed desire to regain that chair.......

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #134 
OhKaye, I don't mind that pRicky is reacting to Mommy's treason by having a bad hair day, but I do mind that he is mentioning Ridge, only to say he wants to keep his business decisions from Ridge [gaah]

LOVED Stephanie flashback, it was a nice treat after being so drained from watching today's gut-wrenching Y&R [sigh]  

NO COMMENTS ON MOMMY IN THE STY!!!!!!!! [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #135 
 pRicky is getting too comfortable in Ridge's chair...I thought he was heading

International...??????!!  

Katie, you are extremely naïve ... you love your sister... we can all appreciate

that ....but... she is Brooke... it is in her DNA to take who she lusts!

I can't wait to see Ridge's reaction...and she has the audacity to tell Ridge that

she doesn't encourage RJ to visit because of his behaviour.... hypocrite is her middle

name ... we all know her FIRST!!!LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #136 
The Stefanie flashback rang so true...she knew Brooke so well and thank goodness

Ridge has finally seen her for who she is and has moved on!

I watched B&B seldom before TK so am I to understand that those memories that

Brooke and PIG  keep harping on about...were created while Katie was suffering with

post partum depression?

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #137 
Quote:
I watched B&B seldom before TK so am I to understand that those memories that

Brooke and PIG  keep harping on about...were created while Katie was suffering with

post partum depression?

Some of them, yes. That's when they "fell in love" and it continued after she was better.
It really makes you want to root for them, right? I mean, Katie was the one that pushed them together and left Bill so Brooke is not at fault at all. Never mind the fact that Katie was not in her right mind!! [burnup]
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #138 
Quote:
I just looked at the episode guide for next week and it is all about Shasha/Nicole/Zende and about KaBrIll triangles. Now we have to watch THIRD Avant girl to dominate the show [rolleyes] I really want to support the show on non-Ridge days to help the ratings, but they are testing my limits now. [sigh]

I haven't been watching lately and won't be now until Ridge is back on. Last time I watched was before thanksgiving.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #139 
thanks Callie and LilBit...

and about today's episode... Ridge's name was spoken... beckoning his return...

till TK returns..

every passing Ridgeless day... is a day closer to RIDGENESS!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #140 
 what concerns me about Broill... is they are all chummy and soon Babbling brooke is

going to ...oops... I didn't intentionally tell PIG about Ridge's vasectomy!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #141 
I agree!! Brooke can't keep her mouth shut! UGH!!! I'm surprised she hasn't blabbed "the secret" to anyone else!!

When the secret that Thomas is the father comes out, although I still have my fingers crossed that Ridge is the father, I hope it doesn't ruin what Ridge and Caroline have[frown]They have such an amazing love and I don't want to see it end! CaRidge is such a refreshing Love Story! ❤️

I seriously don't mind Brill happening as long as Katie doesn't go running to Ridge[frown]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #142 
Quote:
and about today's episode... Ridge's name was spoken... beckoning his return...
Hey bluegaze, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but Ridge's name has been spoken a few times lately, and I still don't see any signs in spoilers and previews [frown]

And about today's episode........  The "writers" seem to be selling a new and improved Brooke who is sage and wise and has self-control (while $PIG is the one fantasizing about their renewed passion [rolleyes] ), the problem is........ I don't see any buyers for what they are selling, at least not on this board, LOL.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #143 
Maybe the baby will be born sick and ONLY Ridge can save it?! ❤️

Ridge better be the father! They can't just throw away CaRidge beautiful love story and wedding reception AND song for nothing?!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #144 

Thanks for sharing this. LOL at LG's "threatening look"... Is the guy who sit right next to LG her new date?

I am afraid they won't be back till mid February.  It's obvious tptbs put them aside for a while so they can concentrate on this Ivy/Steffy/Liam/Wyatt clusterfuck. I guess it is a common practice for B&B to focus on one set of actors at a time.

yes, it is common for B&B to only concentrate on 2 major storylines at a time. My guess is CaRidge won't be back on until its time for the baby to be born. For now, it looks like the next story to follow for a while will be Katie/Bill/Brooke. I would say the baby storylines are waiting for the next sweeps.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #145 
Darn, I keep forgetting that I meant to reply to the comments about the great Edward G Robinson!  Yes, a truly talented actor, that IMHO, never got enough credit.  My absolute favorite of his movies?  The Woman In The Window.  When I had first read the very short description, I had assumed he must be the D.A., and was I wrong about it, LOL.    I also loved Scarlet Street.  Both roles were very different from his typical bad guy/tough guy roles.  If you haven't seen these, you should check them out the next time they are on TCM.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #146 
Yes he is a magnificent actor.  I love him in "Double Indemnity" - it's so awesome on every level & Fred MacMurray & Barbara Stanwyck shine, but EGR steals the whole thing!!  Watching him in that movie is sheer magic.  He has many great films. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #147 
Oh Dear, as I am watching today's episode, I don't know what is pissing me off more, that disgusting look on $PIG's face when he stood so close behind the shrew, or watching Carter's time being wasted propping Zende, or the writer's wane (and FAILED) attempt to make us feel bad for the newest black-mailing Avant girl!

And as I type this, OMG, those last few moments of $PIG in his office is almost making me puke, hence my initial question is answered, UGH!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #148 
Well, Ridge got mentioned today, referred to as the Mahn in charge, and that was the highlight of the entire half hour for me!  Thanks to Sharon's post in the other thread, I now know Ridge will be on February 19th at the very latest [yippee]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #149 
Well, Ridge got mentioned today, referred to as the Mahn in charge, and that was the highlight of the entire half hour for me!  Thanks to Sharon's post in the other thread, I now know Ridge will be on February 19th at the very latest

[yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee]   [yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee]

searose ,let me join you...this is definitely cause for celebration...Ridge is back much

sooner than I calculated and he's gonna kick some ass and set things right!!

If Ridge asked me to escort MYrna ,Pricky and that horrendous portrait

out the front door... it would give me so much pleasure!

I just can't get past how cruel  RAYA  were to Ridge and Caroline and everybody else

and pRicky's cold, calculated, betrayal  to gain CEO position.

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #150 
Loved hearing that wonderful name mentioned today! I'll take that! Seriously, I can't believe we've survived this long without seeing that gorgeous man's face and his outstanding acting! I hate to wish my life away, but I hope the month goes fast!!❤️

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.