Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 8      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Just a couple of fashion notes. Maya's beach umbrella fabric dress (?) is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. and Sasha's wedgie wear jumpsuit is People of Walmart worthy.

Bwahaha!!  I thought the exact same thing, Christy!  That's the fugliest thing I've ever seen.  Even a 'lead model'  [rolleyes] can't make that look like 'fashion'!  It doesn't even fit right.  Must be a Thomass 'creation' because Ridge sure as hell didn't design that!

Sasha.....I have no words.  Another newbie taking up precious air time from Ridge...ugh.  And WTF is she wearing?!?!?  [wtf]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM
Quote:
Just a couple of fashion notes. Maya's beach umbrella fabric dress (?) is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. and Sasha's wedgie wear jumpsuit is People of Walmart worthy.

Bwahaha!!  I thought the exact same thing, Christy!  That's the fugliest thing I've ever seen.  Even a 'lead model'  [rolleyes] can't make that look like 'fashion'!  It doesn't even fit right.  Must be a Thomass 'creation' because Ridge sure as hell didn't design that!

Sasha.....I have no words.  Another newbie taking up precious air time from Ridge...ugh.  And WTF is she wearing?!?!?  [wtf]

LMAO & agree on all!!! On Twitter we spam with CaRidge because where are they??? Finally on a honeymoon????

It feels like Bell loves Raya the most?????

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM
Quote:

LMAO & agree on all!!! On Twitter we spam with CaRidge because where are they??? Finally on a honeymoon???? It feels like Bell loves Raya the most?????

It's more like who Bell love to mess up the most, lol
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
... another week without Ridge but I take solace in knowing that Decembers past,

there were only 8 and 9 Ridge episodes too ...so this dry spell as difficult as it is, we

will survive like we have the others! In the interim I watch reruns on my big screen tv

but have asked Santa for a home theater center  because the bigger the screen, the

better to capture all of TK splendor!!!

Thorsten ,you are the best...Better than the REST!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
thomASS is partly to blame for Steffy's problems and yet Bell doesn't have him on

screen trying to help his sister out...somehow this character was brought in just to

annoy Ridge to no end! I'll bet next time we see Ridge ,there will be tommy...lurking

in a corner!!!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
All I want for Christmas is TK back on my tv....[xmas2]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
somehow this character was brought in just to

annoy Ridge to no end!
ITA bluegaze, I can't help but think back to how it is just like Eat-dirt who arrived in Pine Valley solely to cause heartache for Zach!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
the important thing to remember is that CaRIDGE is SOLID.... Ridge says Caroline is his irreplaceable and that he has never loved

like this before likewise Caroline says to Ridge... I will walk on fire for you...and that Ridge is her rock and that she never

even DARED to dream to be his love because "Ridge is every woman's UNATTAINABLE dream"..... ( I just love saying that!)

those are very profound expressions of love... little TALL tommy boy is no threat whatsoever!!!!

CaRIDGE is SOLID, Mr BeLL, CaRIDGE is a Masterpiece!!! And in my humble opinion along with Ridge's unbelievable kissing ,

caressing and extraordinary charisma..this love story is FANTASTICO because of his age...Ridge, a man who has known many

loves and he unequivocally says that he has NEVER loved any other woman like this before... it is a statement that carries a lot of

love ,INDEED!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
the important thing to remember is that CaRIDGE is SOLID

Until Bell says they are not, lol, which could happen at anytime, without so much of a hint that it's coming or an attempt by the writers to at least make it make sense.  I've seen enough of how B&B operates to know that CaRidge isn't exempt from shenanigans.  That's how writers on B&B roll....hence why Katie went back to her abuser, who she claims (after the fact) that she never stopped loving, 2 seconds after Kridge broke up.  It's why Rick went from being cornered into saying he loved Maya and USING her as a stick to hit Caroline with to present day whipped & madly in love with her.  It's why Ivy has gone from Liam, to Wyatt, to being tempted by Prince Charmless and now back to being besotted by Liam.  Blech!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
bluegaze, I am with Alina on this one.  As it is in soapland, there is no such thing as forever.  Soap writers have always thought that we, the audience, have a very short attention span and that we would get bored easily if a couple stayed together for too long.  But B&B writers, in particular, must think our attention span is like that of a fruit fly [rolleyes] 

And today's SLIWy episode seems to prove that, LOL.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
but but...TK has said he is a storyteller and it was here on this forum that he expressed

his sadness regarding negative views from " small minded "people out there about

CaRidge...so I think Bell will cooperate with the STAR of B&B...and take a new

approach with CaRIdge, which we all know is the most wonderful union of

two people and the art lovemaking and painting that entails and let us not forget

and Mr.  Bell too ... the added pleasure of...  Brooke's chagrin and Pig's angst!!!

CaRIDGE forever...them against the world!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
If Bell keeps Raya (his favs) together but not CaRidge then it's unfair! Btw, CaRidge have better chemistry & story then them!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
the important thing to remember is that CaRIDGE is SOLID.... Ridge says Caroline is his irreplaceable and that he has never loved

like this before likewise Caroline says to Ridge... I will walk on fire for you...and that Ridge is her rock and that she never

even DARED to dream to be his love because "Ridge is every woman's UNATTAINABLE dream"..... ( I just love saying that!)

those are very profound expressions of love... little TALL tommy boy is no threat whatsoever!!!!

CaRIDGE is SOLID, Mr BeLL, CaRIDGE is a Masterpiece!!! And in my humble opinion along with Ridge's unbelievable kissing ,

caressing and extraordinary charisma..this love story is FANTASTICO because of his age...Ridge, a man who has known many

loves and he unequivocally says that he has NEVER loved any other woman like this before... it is a statement that carries a lot of

love ,INDEED!!

I totally agree with everything! Ridge and Caroline have expressed their loved beautifully many, many times! Theirs is a love story that every woman only dreams of having! I know it is a soap, but there could always be hope! [love][love]

With that said, the story, the characters are a big part of B&B's success! Thorsten Kaye and Linsey Godfrey are absolutely amazing and their chemistry is out of this world! With the both of them absent from the show, I have no desire to watch! I know that is sad to say!!

On a much greater note, I finally received my copy of Shark Attack II! OH MY GOD!!!![bowing] TK is absolutely amazing! He was and still is HOT as hell!!!!!! I think that the older he gets the hotter he gets as well! I received my movie 3 days ago and have only watched it 3 times![wink] Love, Love, Love it!!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
sweetautumn

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #64 
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2_db33X7K0 [/video]

Thank you for posting this.  

I hate to be negative, but the 2 seconds they showed of Ridge and Caroline was from months ago and they are nowhere in sight for the new year (just going by the vid). I'm really not looking forward to more of RAYA and no CaRidge.  

Happy Holidays [drunk]

Thanks Mon
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi
Quote:

I hate to be negative, but the 2 seconds they showed of Ridge and Caroline was from months ago and they are nowhere in sight for the new year (just going by the vid). I'm really not looking forward to more of RAYA and no CaRidge.  

Happy Holidays [drunk]

I noticed that too, Di. Plus I thought it was just odd that in a romance-pushing promo, they didn't show scenes from Ridge and Caroline's romantic wedding.

conniebo

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #67 
Sorry if this question has already been asked, but I was wondering if anyone knows if TK and Lindsey are still on the show?  Did something happen that I missed?  If they are I can't believe that they are not on the holiday episodes.  Hoping someone knows something.

Thank you
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Quote:
Originally Posted by conniebo
Sorry if this question has already been asked, but I was wondering if anyone knows if TK and Lindsey are still on the show?  Did something happen that I missed?  If they are I can't believe that they are not on the holiday episodes.  Hoping someone knows something.

Thank you

They are still on the show, they are just focusing on the other storylines at the moment. Rick and Maya were barely on for 2 months after their wedding for the same reason.
Linsey has mentioned a few times in the past couple of weeks that she were at the studio so I hope their story picks up soon.

As fas as the promo is concerned, none of the B&B scenes were new. I'm just glad Ridge and Caroline were one of the couples included.
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
I was happy to see that Ridge&Caroline were included in the promo. They are a super couple and should be included....I am sure will see them very soon back on the screen to make us viewers happy!!!!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi
Quote:

Happy Holidays [drunk]

I noticed that too, Di. Plus I thought it was just odd that in a romance-pushing promo, they didn't show scenes from Ridge and Caroline's romantic wedding.

That wedding could have been their entire promo if they really want to attract viewers who want to see romance!  The younger crowd is just not having any sizzle, IMO.
As for the current shows, Ridge and Caroline got mentioned three times today, WOOHOO!  Too bad the first one confirmed that they will not be on for the holiday dinner.  Too bad the second one was met by $PIG's usual reaction.  But at least the third one had Katie mentioning the baby with some joy!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 
of the promo...Ridge twirling Caroline around the office was so romantic and by far

they're the sexiest couple of them all!!

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #72 
Damn! I've been watching soaps for mmmffffty years, and that has to be the most pathetic Christmas episode of all time. Why did they even bother?! It was more like a Twilight Zone episode of the only people left alive after a nuclear disaster or something. So random.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #73 
Quote:
Damn! I've been watching soaps for mmmffffty years, and that has to be the most pathetic Christmas episode of all time. Why did they even bother?! It was more like a Twilight Zone episode of the only people left alive after a nuclear disaster or something. So random.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I know! I expected Elizabeth Montgomery and Charles Bronson to peer suspiciously through the window!

Oh well... without Ridge there, they may as well have shown a fireplace screen saver.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Quote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I know! I expected Elizabeth Montgomery and Charles Bronson to peer suspiciously through the window!

Oh well... without Ridge there, they may as well have shown a fireplace screen saver.

I didn't even bother to watch it! Miss CaRidge, TK & LG! ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
It kind of scared me that Ridge was not even MENTIONED today and they did not even show a photo of him. It was like he didn't exist!  Thorsten IS coming back, isn't he? I know he first appeared on B&B in a December, so I wondered if his contract expired and is in the limbo of renewal discussions. I also wondered if he has been ill. I am not trying to start rumors; I'm just a Nervous Nellie by nature and am missing "my man" very much.   (Now that I've confessed these worries, he'll probably show up on Monday, and I'll look like a fool.)

I hope you all have a nice holiday tomorrow with your families and/or friends............ and YES, that includes YOU, Thorsten!!! 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #76 
... I especially enjoyed the part when BABBLING finger snapper asked Stephanie's

portrait permission to kiss OBA.... so cute[sarcasm02]

Ridge ,we are sinking in boredom quicksand... I hope you return soon... to rescue us!!!

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
I wished that Thorsten would post a little something to us fans for the holidays but now that you, pah, are worried

he may really consider it and ease your and all of our minds.[wavey1]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Quote:

OMG, ITA ladies, this has to be the most LAME holiday episode not only on this, but on ANY soap! 

But, in the spirit of the holidays, I will try to say something positive, LOL.
1)  Eric on piano, when he was alone, was nice.
2)  Those mini-flashbacks of Stephanie were also nice.  Of course, they would have been totally awesome if RIDGE was the one having those flashbacks [sigh]
3)  Can't believe I am agreeing with something $PIG said today (blame the holiday spirit for that too? [wink] ), when he said to Eric "Don't do it" about Myrna's hideous portrait going back up, LOL.

Gosh, Ridge has been missed this month like never before! 

I wish everyone here, Mr. Kaye and his family, the mods and their families, and all my fellow posters (and lurkers) very happy, safe and joyous holidays!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
It kind of scared me that Ridge was not even MENTIONED today and they did not even show a photo of him. It was like he didn't exist!  Thorsten IS coming back, isn't he? I know he first appeared on B&B in a December, so I wondered if his contract expired and is in the limbo of renewal discussions. I also wondered if he has been ill. I am not trying to start rumors; I'm just a Nervous Nellie by nature and am missing "my man" very much.   (Now that I've confessed these worries, he'll probably show up on Monday, and I'll look like a fool.

I also wondered if it's a coincidence that Ridge's absence happened at a time where TK's contract was up (if it was even up this year, I don't know how many years he signed on originally).
I don't think it's an issue since Brad Bell mentioned Ridge/Caroline in the 2016 preview but maybe he asked for a short break and that's why he was teaching an acting class. He certainly deserves it, he must have been exhausted travelling back and forth every week.

Anyway, back to the show, I thought it was sad that Eric has 6 kids and nobody was at his house for Xmas. I mean, couldn't the Spencers have been shipped off to Hawaii and have Eric with his sons there?

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 
... Brooke just disappoints day after day...you would think that any LUST...because 

that was what those two had together...would have disintegrated once she found

out that PIG's reckless behaviour almost cost the life of Ridge...the father of her

younger son!

....but no it's all about her and the HOT AIR balloon ride...Ridge tells her to mind her

business about his personal procedure... and all of a sudden Ridge's

devastating ordeal is no longer reason enough to regard PIG in a different light... a

very cruel light!!

PIG just rubs me the wrong way...so smug and pompASS!!

till TK returns...

every passing Ridgeless day ... is a day closer to RIDGENESS! 

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
bluegaze, that's what it all is for her, LUST!!!!!  She hasn't had a man in her bed for a very long time, and $PIG is standing right in front of her [rolleyes]  Ridge told her to stay out of his personal business, so now she doesn't give a damn that $PIG almost killed Ridge, and that Ridge almost lost his ability to design!  I guess we should be thankful that she didn't blackmail Ridge into sexing her up in exchange for keeping quiet, UGH!

BTW, I didn't care for how much attention was paid to her "battle with booze" today, since the battle was SO poorly handled back then.  She got drunk one day, went to AA meeting with Deacon next day, and was sober the day after, and now they want to depict it as her "struggle"? [wtf]

The show really sucks these days [sigh]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 
 I guess we should be thankful that she didn't blackmail Ridge into sexing her up in exchange for keeping quiet, UGH!

Thank goodness the Ridge that returned from Paris wants nothing to do with her in

that regard.. and the only reason she didn't blackmail him was because IMO... the 

only time Ridge tried to get it on with her... he looked so uncomfortable

because of his disgust at the revelation that she had an affair with PIG!!

...come to think of it, we are grateful to PIG because BrILL  closed the door and

threw away the key .... to BrIDGE!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 
OMG, did B&B really end the year the way they did?  Did I really watch what I watched between Steffy and Ivy?  [wtf]  Really, WTF times ten?????? 

Not to mention, Eric saying to Katie "What you put EACH OTHER through"?????  Since I only started watching at the very end of that storyline, may be I see Katie as Brill's victim, and may be she too had done her sister wrong?  Well, when I think about it, I don't really care, LOL.  Like bluegaze, I too will try to be grateful for Brill to have closed the door on BRidge!

Seeing Caroline had given me a tiny bit of hope that there will be a Ridge sighting today [sigh]  I guess I have to be satisfied that he got mentioned, and that it was confirmed he is in town, so I hope he will show up next week to save Steffy's ass!

Here's to wishing Mr. Kaye and his family, the mods and their families and everyone here a very happy 2016, with lots and lots and lots of RIDGENESS on our TVs, and hoping not to have to use this thread much [wink] [popcork][blow_streamer]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #84 
Searose, I switched over to B&B from the Twilight Zone marathon on SyFy and TZ was more normal.  Caroline looks like she's ready to pop.

Crappy end to a crappy year.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 
OMG, did B&B really end the year the way they did?  Did I really watch what I watched between Steffy and Ivy?  [wtf]  Really!!!!!!!!!!!

searose, you took the words out of  my mouth... it was almost comical...if it wasn't

RIDICULOUS!!!  

and like you ,when  I saw Caroline, my heart missed a beat,I thought Ridge would

walk in at any moment...but to my dismay he didn't but if it means Thorsten will

take less flights across the country ,I am o.k. with it... I'll  will relish in his

magnificence when he returns!!!

Searose, I wish you and your loved ones a great New years eve and Happy

healthy prosperous New Year!!!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
I wish us all   (myself included)  a Happy New Year filled with many many Ridge-filled days. It feels like an eternity since we last saw him on B&B. Thank heavens for my disc
collection! It insures me that I never ever have to go through a completely TK-less day, and gets me through these dry spells. BUT I am really ready for some nice new Thorsten magic.        I hope you are too, Thorsten, and that you had some rest, some fun, and some wonderful family time.

I also want to thank our two wonderful ladies Kathy and Christy for the wonderful back-up  of material they provide for us  all year. I especially appreciate it when you add the deleted scenes to the regular collection of episodes, because they soon disappear from other sources, and are often are the best scenes of the week!
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
We wish that all Pah, more Ridge/Thorsten Kaye please and happy new year to you as well!!!!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #88 
Pah, I echo your sentiments and wish of us all a TK-filled New Year (although I certainly understand how stressful those cross-country-family-missing times must be) and I wish for myself that my neighbors down below, would be struck dumb so I could get some sleep. [Who needs to listen to some fools fight at 4am on New Years Eve?]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 
OMG, did B&B really start the year the way they did?  Did I really watch what I watched between Liam and the faucet?  [wtf]  Really, WTF times a hundred?????? 

Is there anyone who didn't expect Liam to be flying with Ivy from the moment he got on that plane?  No, I didn't think so.  But did anyone expect it to be SO utterly ridiculously stupid a scene?  Nope, I didn't think so there either.  B&B really needs a new writing team, or a new producer who would watch every episode before it airs as a finished product, to make it "idiot-proof" [rolleyes]  Katbert, I wonder if listening to those fools down below could have been more entertaining than this [sarcasm]

So there, the calendar may say January 5th, but my wish-list for 2016 is still growing!  For all of us here on this board, yes, I wish 2016 (and the rest of the years) to bring good health, peace and joy, lots of awesome Ridge-ness on our screens, and now I also wish for some half-way decent shows when Mr. Kaye takes well-deserved time off!

I really didn't want to start the year with a post like this.  Really, I didn't [sigh]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #90 
searose...I really think that B&B are trying their hand at slapstick ...LOL

between Steffy throwing Ivy into live wiring ,when she should have called security

before it got that dangerous and now these ridiculous falls!!!

till TK returns....

every Ridgeless day .... is a day closer to RIDGENESS!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #91 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
OMG, did B&B really start the year the way they did?  Did I really watch what I watched between Liam and the faucet?  [wtf]  Really, WTF times a hundred?????? 

Is there anyone who didn't expect Liam to be flying with Ivy from the moment he got on that plane?  No, I didn't think so.  But did anyone expect it to be SO utterly ridiculously stupid a scene?  Nope, I didn't think so there either.  B&B really needs a new writing team, or a new producer who would watch every episode before it airs as a finished product, to make it "idiot-proof" [rolleyes]  Katbert, I wonder if listening to those fools down below could have been more entertaining than this [sarcasm]

So there, the calendar may say January 5th, but my wish-list for 2016 is still growing!  For all of us here on this board, yes, I wish 2016 (and the rest of the years) to bring good health, peace and joy, lots of awesome Ridge-ness on our screens, and now I also wish for some half-way decent shows when Mr. Kaye takes well-deserved time off!

I really didn't want to start the year with a post like this.  Really, I didn't [sigh]

I guess we have to take our laughs where we can get them, searose. B&B frequently reminds me of TheTwilight Zone, and today it was like an episode of The Twilight Zone crossed with Friends! That's quite a feat

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #92 
Quote:

I guess we have to take our laughs where we can get them, searose. B&B frequently reminds me of TheTwilight Zone, and today it was like an episode of The Twilight Zone crossed with Friends! That's quite a feat

The One With The Nightmare At 20,000 Feet! Liam is as hapless as Chandler trying to avoid Janice. And wouldn't it be great if Liam looked out the window and saw Quinn jumping up and down on the wing?!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
And wouldn't it be great if Liam looked out the window and saw Quinn jumping up and down on the wing?!

Kathy, that would be an excellent idea and totally plausible...Liam did hit his head!

If they can have a bowling ball head of Aly's mom... they can sure do a Quinn dance

on the airplane wing!  LOL

till TK returns....

every Ridgeless day ... is a day closer to RIDGENESS!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #94 
OMG, you ladies are hilarious!  Kathy, now I won't be able to get rid of that mental image of Quinn [rofl]  She really would be jumping up and down like someone who won double the jackpot without having to buy a lottery ticket, LOL. 

I know soaps are not known for sticking to realism, but this one is boring me to tears!  I guess the only thing we can do is laugh at the absurdities on this show, and I love when you give me flashbacks of Friends [wink]

Does anyone have any inkling of ETA for His Awesomeness????  It doesn't look like it is happening this week, but may be next week, or sometime this month?  Next month? 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Does anyone have any inkling of ETA for His Awesomeness????  It doesn't look like it is happening this week, but may be next week, or sometime this month?  Next month? 

searose, I share your uncertainty and pain...  I'm assuming CARIDGE is not on this

month because Linsey 's last post said she slept in ,so that means she is not working

yet and they tape six weeks ahead... but she did have face mask... so she is preparing

for taping... maybe? 

till TK returns...

every Ridgeless day.. is a day closer to RIDGENESS!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #96 
OhKaye, so Ridge gets mentioned twice today, but only as a put-down by the Lil pRick?  If they are hinting at another battle for the CEO chair, I hope we will get to see Ridge stomp on that cockroach and his gunnysack wearing wife [explode]

So may be when this dry-spell finally ends, we will get ample amount of Ridge, in the baby story and in FC story, and both will go HIS way [wink] 

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #97 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
OhKaye, so Ridge gets mentioned twice today, but only as a put-down by the Lil pRick?  If they are hinting at another battle for the CEO chair, I hope we will get to see Ridge stomp on that cockroach and his gunnysack wearing wife [explode]

I'm on a break from B&B until TK is back on screen (please, let it be soon!) but I heard that Raya mentioned Rick's desire to get back to being CEO and wondering how they could make that happen quickly.  My gut reaction...Raya will hear one of "those" "private" convos between Caridge at FC discussing Thomas/baby situation and then promptly decide to blackmail them.  Their silence about baby's paternity in exchange for Ridge stepping down as CEO & supporting Rick taking over.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #98 
Alina you got a very good point here, I think you are right....Maya will overhear CaRidge talking and the blackmail begins for the CEO seat

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
Alina, I am afraid it will go something like that.  Last we knew, pRicky was so happy with his blessed life that he didn't care about the CEO chair.  All of a sudden, he showed interest today, and proclaimed that the chair still fit, while his beloved Myrna's eyes got as wide as my TV [rolleyes]  It is wishful thinking on my part that the cockroach get flattened by Ridge, but I am sure the "writers" won't miss a chance to cause Ridge maximum anguish and pain, UGH!  Since Caroline can't stop talking about it in the office where the door never locks, I can see RAYA will taking their overheard bits of knowledge to Mommy, who will gladly divulge what she knows about the "V"?  I am sure she too will somehow come into play with all this!

Good for you that you are skipping the shows these days, so you were spared seeing FC's "lead model", someone who you think should know plenty about fashion, really looking like she was wearing a gunnysack, bad color, bad fabric, bad style and very, very poor fit [rolleyes]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #100 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

I'm on a break from B&B until TK is back on screen (please, let it be soon!) but I heard that Raya mentioned Rick's desire to get back to being CEO and wondering how they could make that happen quickly.  My gut reaction...Raya will hear one of "those" "private" convos between Caridge at FC discussing Thomas/baby situation and then promptly decide to blackmail them.  Their silence about baby's paternity in exchange for Ridge stepping down as CEO & supporting Rick taking over.

AAAACKKKK! Now you just put that back, Alina! Put that right back into your (usually correct...) brain and take it right out of the ether where it could go into anybody else's brain!!!! Hurryup!!!!!!! AAAACKKKK!  TOO LAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!

[shock]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.