Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
conniebo

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I was sitting here last night watching the scenes of when Zach came back after everyone though he had perished in a plane crash, and wishing that real life could be like that.  My wonderful husband lost his battle with liver and kidney disease on November 1.  Everyday is a struggle to understand but the nights are the worst.  I keep thinking he will walk through the door and we will go through our usual evening routine, dinner, talk, watch television, cruise the internet or read.  Nothing overly exciting, but it was "Team Boaz".  How I wish I could get a call and go to the hospital only to see him sitting up in bed and say 'hi honey".  But then I come back to reality, and I see his urn sitting on my dresser and the reality of everything comes flooding back.

I want to thank you for keeping Thorsten's site up, because when I get really sad, I will start watching his clips and for a while, I escape my reality.  That is usually at night, when it is dark, I can't sleep and everything is too quiet.  I would watch clips of my husband but I don't have any, we were not video people.

So thank you, some nights are a little easier because of you TK.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Connie, I am so sorry about your husband, he must have been a great guy. You have my deepest sympathy for your loss. I'm glad visiting here gives you some comfort.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Connie, I'm so very sorry. You have my deepest sympathy, too... and I wish you could get that call too. It's so hard to adjust after you lose someone you love and everything changes. I'm glad the clips can help you escape reality for a bit.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Connie, I am very sorry to read about your husband.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Connie,

There are no words to tell you how sorry I am for your loss.  I can't even imagine the pain.

I'm glad that OTKWS gives you a tiny bit of an escape.  I've always found this place to be a good escape for me too.

Take care,

June

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

So sorry Connie to hear about your loss - Peggy

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

(((((Connie))))) i am so sorry about the loss of your husband.My thoughts&prayers are w/you too.HUGS

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Connie, so sorry for your loss.  Prayers to you, family & friends.

The Power of One can change the World.
Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

((((((Connie)))))) I am so very sorry for your loss.

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
conniebo

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thank you everyone for your wonderful thoughts.  Thus is the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with. It's been 87 days and I don't feel better.  I guess it will just take time. Loneliness if an awful thing.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
{{{{{{ Connie }}}}}}

Wish I could give you a big hug in person but that'll have to do!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Dear Connie,
I'm sorry you are in so much pain...I can relate.  All I can offer is my empathy and desire for you to feel better soon.  Remember you are not alone.

sincerely
Cynthia

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.