Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
... it's time to break out that thong!

I thought Cam was fabulous tonight! He was SO robbed in the scoring. Even if I hadn't made a promise to TK, he's definitely the celebrity who would get all of my votes. He gets better each week, and underscored each week.

Great job, Cam!

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Cam really danced his heart out tonight and he and Edyta got screwed AGAIN!!!!!!  His Jive was the BEST dance on the entire show and he should have received 10s!  I've said it before and I'll say it again!  The fix is in for a woman to win this thing whether they deserve to or not!!!! 

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I thought Cam was wonderful tonight and deserved three tens for both dances.  Len was right with his criticism about the footwork, he now wants heel leads and technique, to me its a bit late for that now, we're half way through the contest, that should have been done up front. Len doesn't like the messing about either. Like I said, if you get your footwork  and technique right, the other stuff will follow.

I saw Rebecca, Anna Devane and the guy that was in Cheers, and Vanessa,
sorry to get the names mixed up. Damn that camera moves fast over the audience.

I think Cam can make it, as a matter of fact, I'm sure he can.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I thought Cam's Jive was terrific!  Really entertaining!!  Should definitely have received a 30!  GO CAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I thought Cameron did wonderfully tonight.  He looked hot too!  The judges are hard on him and Edyta, but at least they gave them 9's for the second dance.  They should've been 10's though!!!  Way to go Cam!  You're going to make it all the way.

Maria
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

ITA that the second dance deserved 10's.  Even my husband said that Cam looked like a professional dancer (and he only likes Julianne!   ).

Great job - - - hopefully the fans stepped it up as well and Cam will be on again next week!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

I thought Cam was wonderful tonight and deserved three tens for both dances.  Len was right with his criticism about the footwork, he now wants heel leads and technique, to me its a bit late for that now, we're half way through the contest, that should have been done up front. Len doesn't like the messing about either. Like I said, if you get your footwork  and technique right, the other stuff will follow.

Take care,
Enis

Len's always babbling about heel leads and toe leads, and I don't know enough about ballroom to even figure out what he's talking with (other than which part of the foot goes down first, but I can't "see" it) but it seems to me that Cam is always penalized more than anyone else for his flaws.  For instance, I don't think Marie deserved her 10s last night, I saw places where her steps were off and she missed a few things and if *I* can see them, then I know the judges could.

Also, I think Cam has come the furthest in his dance skills.  We all saw where he started - on AMC learning how to dance with Louie for Ryan and Annie's wedding.  He has gotten so good that when Tony and Jane came on for their Latin dance last night, I had to do a double take, because I thought Cam was dancing with her!  He has gotten really, really GOOD, and I don't think the judges have been fair.

So I'm wondering if a) they don't want Cam to win so that people aren't screaming "It's rigged for an ABC/Disney employee to win!!!" like they did when Kelly Monaco won against all odds.   But the judges HATED her at first - hate, hate, HATED her and ripped her to shreds.  They ripped Lisa Rinna, too, and cheated her on scoring, and she was so improved through the season that I would've liked to see her in the final three.  She sure danced better than Jerry Rice, who made it to the finals and I don't think he deserved to be there.  Or is it b) they want to make sure a woman wins this time, since men have won the last three seasons (Drew, Emmitt and Apolo) - a woman hasn't won since the first season.

Can you tell that I'm a huge fan of this show?  It's my guilty pleasure show!

But I am totally rooting for Cam to win, now, because I think he deserves it!  He's got a ton of work cut out for him because I think the judges suck up to Marie and Jane, and I think (for some reason) they favor Mel to win.  (Of coure they REALLY favored Sabrina and she got "voted off" because they scored her dance too low the other night!)    I just can't call the winner this season, because the fan bases are throwing everything up in the air.

So - VOTE FOR CAM!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I thought Cam did FANTASTIC last night too.What in the world is wrong with these judges?Oh,i know they STINK!!lol.I swear they have their own favorites they love.It's just not always fair,then again,i am told life at times is not fair.Ok,They scored Maria WAY to high last night,and Jane too i thought kinda,i am really afraid scoring them that high will keep them in as they have a huge fanbases it seems.I am so afraid to think who will be in the bottom 2 tonight,it BETTER not be Cam,or my Maks.lol.I have to say i Loved Mel&Maks Paso last night,better than their first dance. So afraid even though they scored high they could be leaving.LOVE my Maks,but i promised TK i would vote for Cam and i did last night.Used my cell phone,home phone...grab my grandma's phone,lol,well,asked her first. used my parents cell phones and voted on line too.I had no trouble getting my votes in,but did online some.That was frustrating....

Ok,the bottom 2 i say will be Jane,i want to say Maria,but since the judges scored her kinda high i think she will be safe,so the other one may be Jenny.Sure hope not.Oh,my parents didn't like them saying and the star of AMC,they go is he the star of the show? as they know how much i LOVE TK,i said,one of the stars,lol,who gets way to much air time his character.lol. GO CAM!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Take care,
Enis

Enis LOL about damn that camera moves fast over the audience,it sure does move  fast,you are better than me,i saw Rebecca,but missed Anna Devane.darn,i love Finola Hughes.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Great job, Cam!!

I'm not gonna lie...I was a little nervous after the first dance (quick step?) when he missed a couple steps, but the way he came back and blew the roof off that place with that jive...BRAVO, Cam!!!!!  Learning 2 tough dances in 1 week as well as keeping up with his AMC schedule, he deserved at least ONE 10 last night.

The judges kept talking about all his jumps and flips and "messing around" but he's a big, athletic guy and I think he and Edyta are just playing to his strengths.  It works for him.

After watching that jive, Cameron, you truly have become a "dancer"!  I'm glad it was the last dance of the evening---hopefully, that's the one everyone remembers and will vote accordingly.

You've come a long way, Cam!!  Keep it going all the way to the top!

Good Luck!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.