Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

but the good news he will be on tomorrow. I think Adam&Erica would make a perfect couple,they then both can cause trouble together and keep it in the family.lol.Wouldn't you know they have to turn Annie bad so it will be Ok for Ryan to leave her and be with Greenlee,another couple that deserve each other.Anyway,looking forward to Zach&Jake tomorrow.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Its a shame Mary that unless TK is there with Zach that this show is just lame!!tomorrow tho!

Don't forget to watch the hockey game tonight !!!!

Ande
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

but the good news he will be on tomorrow. I think Adam&Erica would make a perfect couple,they then both can cause trouble together and keep it in the family.lol.Wouldn't you know they have to turn Annie bad so it will be Ok for Ryan to leave her and be with Greenlee,another couple that deserve each other.Anyway,looking forward to Zach&Jake tomorrow.

I am so upset with what they are doing to Annie . . . making her go crazy so it will be okay for Ryan to leave her.  Well, in my mind, it will never be okay.  The best thing TIIC could do to salvage Ryan's image is kill Annie off and let us watch him grieve for her.  They way they are doing it makes me hate him more than I already do. 

RYAN LAVERY LOVED HIS WIFE!!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

Its a shame Mary that unless TK is there with Zach that this show is just lame!!tomorrow tho!

Don't forget to watch the hockey game tonight !!!!

Thanks Bonnie,i will be watching,GO RED WINGS!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

I am so upset with what they are doing to Annie . . . making her go crazy so it will be okay for Ryan to leave her.  Well, in my mind, it will never be okay.  The best thing TIIC could do to salvage Ryan's image is kill Annie off and let us watch him grieve for her.  They way they are doing it makes me hate him more than I already do. 

RYAN LAVERY LOVED HIS WIFE!!

Yes,Ryan Lavery sure did love his wife,hate when they change things.I guess they will never kill Ryan off.lol.Thank God for TK/Zach when or if he ever leaves so do I.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.