Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

Maybe Bruno would've "gotten" the dance if Cam *had* worn the leopard-print thong, though...

Seriously, I do think the judges were unkind to Cam again tonight - he has gotten absolutely AWESOME!  Keep up the good work, Cam, and we'll keep on voting! 

*We* got the primal theme!  Go, Cameron!

ETA:  And he ROCKED in the group number!!!

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I thought that Cam was robbed once again, but I think the fix is in for a woman to win.  I hope that I'm wrong!  Anyway Cam was terrific tonight!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Cam was low-balled!     to Len and Bruno!

Kudos to Cam - I'M looking forward to the thong on the final show!   

Kathy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Maybe Cam did need the thong to sell the dance tonite.  Ok with me.  I think
he was def. short-changed.  I liked it!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

OK will he or wont he, take his shirt off, wear a thong. We may have to get Pay per View TV. Cam was great again tonight, I thought last week's was better though,  but still he did good.  I have to say, I can do without all the crappy stuff, I want to see dancing, not lifts, throwing people into the air, the splits, there seems to be too much of it, you dont get to see them actually dance the steps.  I must say Marie danced a Paso Doble to actual Paso Doble  music. Did enjoy the group Jive, it was good, it was a fun dance.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I enjoyed it also - My votes are in!!!

Ande
thebeebs128

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I think they did quite well considering the 'tribal' music they were handed. I was under the impression that one of the things they were rated on was how well the choreography interpreted the music. Methinks TPTB had to search the far reaches of the bush to dig up that one. Although I didn't like the music and this wasn't my most favorite dance, I thought Cam and Edyta overcame the musical challenge and delivered a wonderful performance. He got all my votes. I didn't even share a sympathy vote this week.

I must say that, IMHO, we are down to the very best dancers now. My guess...and it's only a guess....is that Marie and Jane will make the bottom two this week....and Jane will probably say good-bye. The judges are being just  a little hard on our boy....for reasons I cannot understand.....but I think he's going to be in the top four.....Sebrena,Helio,Cam and Mel. Once it gets that far, it's hard to call.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selma

I thought that Cam was robbed once again, but I think the fix is in for a woman to win.  I hope that I'm wrong!  Anyway Cam was terrific tonight!

Oh gosh,i hope not.You think they are cheating so a woman can win?I will HATE the show if they are not playing fair.Cam was Great last night.

ETA,i do think that Albert,Wayne,and Mark should all be gone and would never of won the dance show.And the BEST 2 men are left,Cam&Helio!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.