Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I saw this over on FB and thought I would share.  Trust me, its not what we wanted to hear.  I don't know why I allowed my hopes to get so high that I would see Zach Slater again.

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/11/prospect-park-puts-amc-on-hold.html

June

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
It's like a horror movie about an incubus, isn't it? Even from beyond the grave, Frons is still fucking us over. Not that I don't (and didn't always) fear that PP bit off off more than it could (you'll pardon the expression) chew.... but IMO its ability to resurrect AMC was doomed from the get go by ABC's demands.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks for the news June.  I didn't allow myself to hope for Zach to be back, because we all know that without TK, there is no Zach (no matter how hard another show on another channel TRIES to steal Zach in bits and some large pieces ).  With or without Zach, this show would have remained All My Rylee anyway, as evident not only from the pic they picked for this article but also from the fact that CM was the first one to announce that he HAS signed on, and then I didn't hear about any one else from the cast having officially signed on.  And it is a shame that they chose OLTL over AMC, because as bad and frustrating as AMC has been on and off during the past few years, it was still a lot better than the crappiest crap that is OLTL.

Here's to hoping Mr. Kaye finds something worthy of his immense talent, something much better than AMR  

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
^^^As much as I want Zach Slater back, and trust me, that is a lot . . . right now I am just hoping to see TK again . . . soon . . . my my TV screen, or the movie screen.

Unfortunately Searsoe, I did allow myself to have hope, so once again, I have to get past something that is very hard to do. 

June

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

SO SAD about this!I had hope too&stupid me thought for sure this would all be happening. BUMMED!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
For some reason I never have been able to have much faith that PP would bring TK back,  which is all that matters to me,  even if it did produce AMR....(Searose , I LOVE that well-chosen new name!)....so my interest in the project has always been luke-warm. This news just confirms my Doubting Thomas attitude on the subject, but my sympathy does go out to those of you who were expecting more.
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I can only say, I miss Thorsten Kaye/Zach so very very much...ABC is making so many arrogant and stupid decisions in there programing.  I  can see now...we the viewers are nothing to Corporate powers that be...the bottom line...In Everything today....they are shooting themselves in the foot.  The only bright spot in ABC these days is JR Might  win Dancing WTS...and he does have a good shot at it.  Thorsten if you read this...we do miss you...and please inform us of anyplace we might see your bright smiling face...and hear that wonderful voice.  Funny thing...is Zach/Thorsten...is the face and mind I have always fantisized about since I was a child.  So near yet so far,  maybe the next life....Thanks TK for the joy you have given us...dong give up
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.