Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
conniebo

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I sent an email to the occupant website asking when the movie would be released and here is the answer I received today - 9-30-2010. 

Hello, 
Thanks for your interest in Occupant!  We have just finished editing the film and are in the process of entering it into film festivals and looking for distribution to get it into theatres in the US and worldwide.  

We are re-launching our website with a new trailer and photos and information tomorrow.  Please keep checking in and follow us on facebook and twitter.  Also, please tell all your friends to check out our website.  The more excitement we can generate for the movie, the better chance of getting the movie released into theaters soon!

Thanks for all your support.
The Producers, Occupant Films LLC 
http://www.occupantmovie.com

What better way to get the word out then to post it here!  So everyone, start talking it up!

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Connie, I'm so glad you got an answer from 'Occupant Films' I have emailed on several occasions, on same request!!! Great New's isn't it??? (I have plastered it all over FB & Twitter.. lol)
The more interest drummed up for this movie abroad, ie Europe / UK etc. there is more chance it will go Worldwide !!! And  BRILLIANT for Thorsten, to be recognised for his AWESOME TALENTS!! This 3rd trailer teaser and other teasers and clips we have seen has me SO EXCITED I truly cannot wait for the release of the Movie!!
The scenes with TK are so HAWT, yet scary...OOOoooo I am DROOLING with excitement & fear LOL

WTG  TK!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the update, Conniebo.  I can't wait to see the movie, and can't wait to check out the new trailer/pics tomorrow!  TK plays sinister, scary stuff SO well   I have to admit, I am going to have to take a few friends with me, to help me sit through the non-Joe-The-Doorman scenes

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I'm DYINGGGGG to see this movie! 

Thanks Fil!
AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Yeah this movie does sound VERY interesting. A psychological horror film......I love those,lol. You are right Searose, he does do sinister very well. Gave me the chills,lol. The Director Henry Miller, he makes pretty good films. I have to check out his other stuff. That young guy in the film, he looks pretty familiar, I don't usually forget things, but I am drawing a blank with him,lol. He is pretty good as well.  If they could get distribution, this will not only be good for Thorsten, but for Henry as well. I hope they can get it. Hey Searose? You and I don't live that far away from each other,lol. How about you me also Mary go to the movie together?lol.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

You, Mary and a couple of dozen other TK fans, I think that sounds good, LOL!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I hope Ms Goldberg will invite her "good friend" back to The View to promote the movie, and I hope it will be on a day that the obnoxious little motor-mouth is off

Gosh, the movie release will be so urgently needed after next week!

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

OMG what a wonderful idea Searose.   He was so great hosting with the ladies...I agree better without motor mouth. 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I saw this on FB!

Tickets on sale now!! Occupant premiers Oct. 14th at 7pm!!! come join us!

http://www.gsiff.com/content/occupant

Countdown clock to premiere
http://www.happycountdown.com/occupantmoviepremier/index.cfm

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

OMG, this is great news as film festivals can generate so much publicity and interest for the movie!  I SO wish I could be in NY next week

But I am very happy for all of you who WILL be able to go, and I am sure you will post about it here. 

Thanks for the update, Donne.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I am so happy that this film is finally going to be seen. I hope it reaches into a lot of areas, INCLUDING MINE!!   I don't go to movie theaters anymore because of  my mobility problems, but I'll find a way to get to this one if it shows up here. Seeing Thorsten on a big screen would be such a treat!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
How I wish I could be there to show my support for Thorsten and this movie

RATS!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Did I imagine this was coming to dvd?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkgirl

Did I imagine this was coming to dvd?

No, you didn't. I just moved that thread from the General Forum to this one.

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

For some reason, its telling me the title is unavailable on Netflix

Thanks Fil!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Sandy, you have to subscribe to their DVD service (not just streaming) in order to add it to your queue - though it still doesn't show the date when it'll be mailed, just says it'll be sent as soon as possible.

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Sandy, you have to subscribe to their DVD service (not just streaming) in order to add it to your queue - though it still doesn't show the date when it'll be mailed, just says it'll be sent as soon as possible.

Oy, I cancelled the DVD service and kept the streaming only when they did that change thing.  I heard A T & T U-verse is going to have it available as of the 18th so I can just watch it on U-verse.  Thanks Christy.

Thanks Fil!
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
For tonight, I'm wishing the OCCUPANT movie every success; and for Thorsten a fabulous evening, with future prospects
For those whom are lucky enough to be able to attend the premiere? have a 'Thrilling' night! ~ I'm sure you will
Do you know how long I have waited to use that 'Ghost' smiley? lol

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.