Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
phoebe

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Okay - I hadn't watched soaps since high school in the 80s until 2014 when I caught the EJabby episodes on Days last winter during the polar vortex. I killed Days on the PVR on October 9th when EJ was shot, and was about to turn off the TV when, switching channels, I caught the first caridge kiss scene. I am new to shipping and fandom but have become thoroughly obsessed with both this storyline and TK. I am watching Zack Slater from scratch and wanted to introduce myself and thank you all for creating this virtual library of all of TK's work. In return, I have some caridge fan fic I would like to post here.

I've been writing this stuff since last October and it is already posted on the caridge board "Undeniable." I am a terrible praise-whore, so if any of you like the first chapter, please let me know and I will post more. I know this board focuses on Ridge, but it seems from skulking on it that many of you are enjoying the caridge storyline, so hopefully you get some enjoyment from my story as well.

Be well,
phoebe
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome to the board and the obsessed ranks! And I'm glad you're enjoying the Zach videos, there are so many incredible Zach scenes....

Yes, the Caridge storyline is definitely popular here (as was the Kridge one but I think Caridge is even more romantic). Thanks for contributing your fan fiction, I really like your writing style.

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Welcome! 

[wavey1]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome to the TK obsession support group!  We've all been here for years - we love it! 

Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
This CaRidgeless days and now Ridgeless ones are so long. Phoebe, your Ridge and Caroline

love story is so enthralling that it helps me pass these hours faster. I enjoy it immensely and

how fitting that your name is the same as Ridge's twin daughter. I am looking forward to

chapter seven.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.