Main Section

Author   Comment  
proteus

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Just give credit

Zach's not o-Kaye

By Carolyn Hinsey

Zach's bloody car is found by the side of the road this week on "All My Children," prompting his wife Kendall, and the rest of Pine Valley to fear the worst.
    "Richie has thrown him from a moving car," reveals Thorsten Kaye, who plays Zach. "It's not a good day, and it's about to get worse. Guess who stumbles upon him? Greenlee."
    Zach and Kendall archenemy! Greenlee tries to help the injured Zach, but they both stumble down the side of the mountain.
    "They fall about 40 feet into a bunker," says Kaye. "It's a man-made bomb shelter. It's got cement walls and shelves with food. It's stocked from the 60's, from the Cold War. Kind of like a studio apartment in New York City." Except they can't leave.
     "They're both hurt pretty badly and they can't get out. They won't be found for a long time." Which means a less-than-thankful Thanksgiving.
     "It's not good," says Kaye. "He's eating crackers with a very loud person in a bunker. For somebody who doesn't really celebrate Thanksgiving, it's a bad day. Zach is from Las Vegas. They don't celebrate Thanksgiving. You know how Vegas is; there are no windows. It's just one long day."
     The time in the bunker will give enemies Zach and Greenlee the chance to iron out their differences. "I don't know if they grow closer, but maybe he'll see her point of view," says Kaye. "She gets the chance to explain why she did what she did with Spike." That will be a tall order considering that she kidnapped Zach's stepson Spike, got in a car accident and the toddler wound up deaf.
      "I think they're trying to redeem Greenlee. That's going to be bad for Kendall," says Kaye.
        Back at home, Kendall blames JR for the accident (Richie framed him) and orders Derek to arrest him. Then, she and Aidan set out to find their significant others.
        "That's going to take a while," predicts Kaye. "Zach is hurt from being hit by a car, he's hurt from being thrown in a gully, his suit is ruined and he's stuck with Greenlee. That's probably the biggest pain of all."     
jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks Proteus....loved TK's last line. Being stuck with Greeeew IS the biggest pain of all!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Glad to hear Zach has as much trouble with Greenlee's voice as I do!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
I appreciate your posting this, Proteus.

Sounds verrrry interesting....I love how TK jokes about everything.

Anybody who doesn't envy Greenlee here...raise your hand (g).

Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
You know that old question Christy of who you would pick to be stranded on a deserted island with? LOL
I so love to read TK's take on the stories...right to the bullseye. Zach stuck with Greenlee for Thanksgiving....what a nightmare come true. LOL
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
his suit is ruined and he's stuck with Greenlee. That's probably the biggest pain of all."     

Yes, Zach for you and for me.  My ears are bleeding already.

Thanks Fil!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I appreciate your posting this, Proteus.

Sounds verrrry interesting....I love how TK jokes about everything.

Anybody who doesn't envy Greenlee here...raise your hand (g).

I'm sitting firmly on both of mine....LOL
TK always cracks me up!  If it weren't for the fact that I can't stand the thought of not seeing him on my screen every day, I'd say he should take his act on the road.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Hi Proteus!  Thanks for posting this interview with TK for us.  It's so nice to see you here again.  Don't be a stranger.

I wish I was Greenlee right now.  LOL!!!  Who wouldn't want to be stuck underground with Zach? 

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.