Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
poconomom

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
HI, I have watched all (soon to be) 7000 episodes of the Bold and the Beautiful and the show Capitol before that.  I have been watching soaps for 43 years and had never heard of Thorsteh Kaye until I saw him as Ridge.  Usually I hate when they replace longstanding characters with new actors.  Not in this case.  The show has been better for it.  I am on team Ridge and Caroline forever.  Their chemistry is amazing.  I actually own a Honda truck called a Ridgeline.  My husband laughs that I was ahead of my time with the truck purchase. Looking forward to seeing where this story line goes

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome to the board, Kimberly! I didn't know Honda made a truck called the Ridgeline! Now you need to get a Subaru Forester.<g>

So glad you are enjoying TK as Ridge!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Welcome to the board!! The ladies here are great!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome aboard!  Many of us here have been on the TK bandwagon since he first walked into the Wild Swan as Patrick on OLTL, and have followed him ever since.  He makes magic wherever he goes!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Wish I was like many others here who have been following TK for years. I only just discovered him as Ridge so I'm trying to play catchup with all the wonderful video clips online here. Thanks for that!

I also watched Capitol and at the time it was my favorite soap opera so I was disappointed when it was cancelled for B&B but it didn't take me long to get into it once it aired & my favorite character from Day One ... Ridge. [wink]

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.