Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
poconomom

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
HI, I have watched all (soon to be) 7000 episodes of the Bold and the Beautiful and the show Capitol before that.  I have been watching soaps for 43 years and had never heard of Thorsteh Kaye until I saw him as Ridge.  Usually I hate when they replace longstanding characters with new actors.  Not in this case.  The show has been better for it.  I am on team Ridge and Caroline forever.  Their chemistry is amazing.  I actually own a Honda truck called a Ridgeline.  My husband laughs that I was ahead of my time with the truck purchase. Looking forward to seeing where this story line goes

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome to the board, Kimberly! I didn't know Honda made a truck called the Ridgeline! Now you need to get a Subaru Forester.<g>

So glad you are enjoying TK as Ridge!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Welcome to the board!! The ladies here are great!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome aboard!  Many of us here have been on the TK bandwagon since he first walked into the Wild Swan as Patrick on OLTL, and have followed him ever since.  He makes magic wherever he goes!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Wish I was like many others here who have been following TK for years. I only just discovered him as Ridge so I'm trying to play catchup with all the wonderful video clips online here. Thanks for that!

I also watched Capitol and at the time it was my favorite soap opera so I was disappointed when it was cancelled for B&B but it didn't take me long to get into it once it aired & my favorite character from Day One ... Ridge. [wink]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
Wish I was like many others here who have been following TK for years. I only just discovered him as Ridge so I'm trying to play catchup with all the wonderful video clips online here. Thanks for that!

I also watched Capitol and at the time it was my favorite soap opera so I was disappointed when it was cancelled for B&B but it didn't take me long to get into it once it aired & my favorite character from Day One ... Ridge. [wink]
Tullas

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
You do not have to worry I am new to I only got know Thorsten when he took the roll of Ridge I am not from USA so I never saw him in my country before. I was very happy to to see his acting skills on B&B and then I started reading about him and I saw some reruns of AMC whet he plays Zack Slater I was stun he is such a great actor I really enjoyed getting to know him through his acting rolls 😆
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Tullas, for me Thorsten's signature role is Zach Slater - that's when I first became a die-hard fan & his portrayal is incomparable!  It suited him so well!  If you want to check out some classic Zach Slater on the old AMC clips I would suggest you watch the New Year's Eve 2005 episode which still takes my breath away after all these yrs!  The slow burn between Zach & Kendall is epic & it all sort of culminated in that episode.  I've worn out my DVD of that one!  Also the ones where he barricaded himself in Kendall's hospital room when she was pregnant but in a coma in May of 2006 I believe is another memorable one.  Their love story was legendary!  It's the gold standard for me.  Welcome to the board!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Tullas, for me Thorsten's signature role is Zach Slater - that's when I first became a die-hard fan & his portrayal is incomparable!  It suited him so well!  If you want to check out some classic Zach Slater on the old AMC clips I would suggest you watch the New Year's Eve 2005 episode which still takes my breath away after all these yrs!  The slow burn between Zach & Kendall is epic & it all sort of culminated in that episode.  I've worn out my DVD of that one!  Also the ones where he barricaded himself in Kendall's hospital room when she was pregnant but in a coma in May of 2006 I believe is another memorable one.  Their love story was legendary!  It's the gold standard for me.  Welcome to the board!
Tullas

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks for your reply I did see it with new year that was so romantic that Kandell had a hard time telling Zack that she dose love him very much. I loved Martell the old lady how was a good friend with Zack she gave him some advice on love and Kandell. I did not like the story with Zack as a Donor I did think it hurt Kandell very much after she woke up from her coma and she found out that Zack has a "Little girl". I do have some great Clips there is allot of scenes that I like. They were a very great couple then I think Thorsten is a great actor
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.