Author   Comment  
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Tweet
https://twitter.com/MattRolland93/status/705119263284187140
Link to interview.
https://t.co/6wj54jTFTO

This guy has been interviewing most of the B&B cast and now he finally interviewed Thorsten. I'm listening to it right now, it starts around the 32 minute mark.

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thank you for sharing Callie!

What a wonderful interview! He is such a lovely, gracious man! His humbleness is so admirable and very attractive! I just love listening to his voice!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I loved everything EXEPCT the age thing! I mean i'm 28 and born 1988 same as Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) AND i could absolutely date a 50 year old man! Age is just a number, well if it's legal and both adults!❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
I loved everything EXEPCT the age thing! I mean i'm 28 and born 1988 same as Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) AND i could absolutely date a 50 year old man! Age is just a number, well if it's legal and both adults!❤️

Agree with that In real life it happens a lot and the people i know they are often much happier than relationships with same ages. Amen

* Marja  -  The Netherlands *
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marja1

Agree with that In real life it happens a lot and the people i know they are often much happier than relationships with same ages. Amen

Yeah etc Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones and Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart and Johnny Depp and Amber Heard etc

Oh and Katherine Kelly Lang and her boyfriend

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I was 28 when I married a man of 50 years old.  It was not for money because he wasn't wealthy. I wasn't a gold digger.  There was chemistry between us despite the age difference.  We could talk for hours about anything.  We loved each other.  He was very handsome and if I find a picture I will show you what he looked like at age 50 compared to me...you could hardly tell.  Love is love, not a number.  Had he not passed away, we would still be married.

Ridge and Caroline are nothing but perfect together.  Age difference? I hardly notice.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrado65
I was 28 when I married a man of 50 years old.  It was not for money because he wasn't wealthy. I wasn't a gold digger.  There was chemistry between us despite the age difference.  We could talk for hours about anything.  We loved each other.  He was very handsome and if I find a picture I will show you what he looked like at age 50 compared to me...you could hardly tell.  Love is love, not a number.  Had he not passed away, we would still be married.

Ridge and Caroline are nothing but perfect together.  Age difference? I hardly notice.

Now that's Love!❤️

I remember you told me! Such a beautiful and sad love story!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thank you Callie for sharing that great interview. Love it!!!!!

Patty74

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
The age does not matter in fact. I really like his voice. very hot ❤❤❤❤❤I have not heard the interview because, I bet, that there'd understand anything ahahahahah

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
What am I doing wrong??!  It wouldn't play for me - msg about licensing restrictions in US. 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Awwwwww Lisa that is beautiful.... I agree.... I wish TK would stop being so hard on himself, he is a very, very, very..... Very attractive man and his age will only bring him down if he lets it!!! There are more people that like CaRidge together than the ones who don't... It's all in the chemistry... And CaRidge has it for sure!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
What am I doing wrong??!  It wouldn't play for me - msg about licensing restrictions in US. 

I couldn't listen either.

"Sorry, this download is unavailable in your country due to licensing restrictions".

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg
Awwwwww Lisa that is beautiful.... I agree.... I wish TK would stop being so hard on himself, he is a very, very, very..... Very attractive man and his age will only bring him down if he lets it!!! There are more people that like CaRidge together than the ones who don't... It's all in the chemistry... And CaRidge has it for sure!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I soooo agree Megan! TK is everything a man should be!

And why are CaRidge so popular now again? Yeah that's right: Age is just a number!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Same here..... I can't play it due to restrictions.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Thanks for sharing Callie
Love stacy

Hi thorsten i just want let you know i think you rock as ridge i never cared to much about the old ridge but i love you as ridge you are amazing actor and.think caridge are great together i am getting excited for hockey to start go red wings
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #16 
Sharon, Alina, LilBit - see if this link will work for you:

https://audioboom.com/boos/4252472-matthew-rolland-talks-to-thorsten-kaye

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Thank you Christy, that's how I was able to hear it. He is such a great and humble guy.....

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks - but I already received the Google alert with that link & just finished listening to it - WOW!  That was certainly one of his best interviews ever!  Love that his accent seemed so much more prominent.  I guess it comes out when he's talking to someone else with a similar one.  He never disappoints us, does he?  I'm always amazed at his eloquence & humility & frankly, I could listen to the man all day - even reading the phone book.   Thanks for sharing! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Thanks Christy!  That worked!

Could listen to him for hours, lol.

"SLOW THINGS DOWN!!"

Not only gorgeous, witty and funny but SMART too!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
"SLOW THINGS DOWN!!"

Not only gorgeous, witty and funny but SMART too!

He is so right. I miss the golden days of soaps when it would take a couple 6 months to share their first kiss. How did we get from that to guys proposing to 2 different women in less than 3 months? How are we suppose to take this seriously and get invested in the story?
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie

He is so right. I miss the golden days of soaps when it would take a couple 6 months to share their first kiss. How did we get from that to guys proposing to 2 different women in less than 3 months? How are we suppose to take this seriously and get invested in the story?

When a guy has to remove a woman's engagement ring from her prior fiance in order to put his on her....umm, that's all we need to know about the ridiculously FAST pace on B&B.  You really can't take any relationship very seriously.

Love today, gone tomorrow, blech!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Thanks - but I already received the Google alert with that link & just finished listening to it - WOW!  That was certainly one of his best interviews ever!  Love that his accent seemed so much more prominent.  I guess it comes out when he's talking to someone else with a similar one.  He never disappoints us, does he?  I'm always amazed at his eloquence & humility & frankly, I could listen to the man all day - even reading the phone book.   Thanks for sharing! 
ITA with everything you said, Sharon!  Today's show was SO freaking boring, that I came to the board to whine about it, and WOW, I found out that Callie had posted this interview, so I listened to it instead of watching the show!  16 minutes never went by so fast!

Callie, thanks for posting the interview.

Alina, Callie, SO very true about the Why-att's proposals.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Thorsten loves playing Ridge... he said he's a cool character! He is ... because of you

Thorsten!

I started watching B&B again the moment you stepped out of that car and

knew you would take us on an unforgettable, wonderful, sensual ride!

I'm sure the romance of CaRidge had a lot of TK influence.. yearning ...holding

back and then building up to lovemaking ...absolute brilliant story teller!

THORSTEN is the best... Better than the REST!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
I agree with Thorsten, Alina and Callie. It's way too fast paced. In the old days of soaps relationships had time to develop and grow in something beautiful and lasted for a while. Now we never know.....

Meg

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 
I agree with all of you... Yes his accent was very sexy in this interview. And I want to also join in on hearing him read the phone book just saying... and yes I agree SLOW IT DOWN!!! That's what makes it special, you have to build a relationship so people will enjoy it better. Then the writers wouldn't run out of story to tell and have to come up with something stupid!!! But anyways love me some TK for sure!!!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
TK said that Ridge is a cool guy... and he sure is ... because

of YOU! 

The CaRIDGE romance is extraordinary because of your outstanding acting and

influence  on the Ridge character. It astounds me that anyone could criticize this

beautiful love story... and your gorgeous looks are the icing to this

delicious ,delectable ,sizzling romance... these few sour pusses must be RM fans...

there is no other explanation!!

You are the best...Better than the REST!!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
What a great interview!  I've always loved TK's interviews in print, each one better/funnier than the last, but to hear his voice and feel like you're in the room with him as he's being interviewed was a real treat! 

I love that he seems so happy to be part of B&B and that the show seems to be working with him to allow him plenty of time off to spend with his family.....that's a win-win for all of us! 

I thought it was great when asked if there was someone in the cast that he especially enjoyed working with, and he talked about John McCook.  It's so apparent in their scenes that they both have mutual respect and admiration for each other.  Their scenes have such a natural flow and chemistry.  I love seeing them work together. 

I'm glad too, that he brought up the thing about actors sometimes being confused with their characters.....that line gets blurry sometimes!
I hope we get to see/hear more interviews like this!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Thorsten you are more handsome now than in your 20s; well, you just keep getting more and more handsome.  You don't look 50.  But what does 50 look like? What does 40 look like? It is how we feel inside and i can't imagine you feel old inside.  You have such a passion for life and you are part of many things which make people happy and make lives better.  I cannot tell a major age difference between you and Linsey.  She is very mature and wise, so I would think she is older than 28.  You and Linsey made CaRidge so beloved because of your chemistry on screen and off.  You bring that to work and CaRidge fans cannot get enough of the magic of CaRidge.  Since there are more fans of CaRidge than not, age is not an issue.  Look at Brooke and Eric; people seem to forget there was probably a bigger age difference with them back in the day when they first got married.  No one says anything when that point is brought up.  That was back in the 80s and we are in 2016...It is strange that people aren't more open-minded and accepting.  The biggest drawback between older men and younger women I believe are children.  If a younger woman is childless and the older man doesn't want children, then I think the older man should let the younger woman go unless he loves her so much he will have another child with her.

So, I'm 50. Would you go out with me if you were single? j/k but it would be a dream come true.  I'd just like to give you a great big bear hug is all.  I don't think I would  be pretty enough for you, but see I'm insecure because of my age so I shouldn't lecture. [smile]  but us fans care about you and just want you to know that.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
well, you just keep getting more and more handsome , TK!

Lisa ICAM... very insightful and heartfelt!!

Marja1

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Thorsten you are more handsome now than in your 20s; well, you just keep getting more and more handsome.  You don't look 50.  But what does 50 look like? What does 40 look like? It is how we feel inside and i can't imagine you feel old inside.  You have such a passion for life and you are part of many things which make people happy and make lives better.  I cannot tell a major age difference between you and Linsey.  She is very mature and wise, so I would think she is older than 28.  You and Linsey made CaRidge so beloved because of your chemistry on screen and off.  You bring that to work and CaRidge fans cannot get enough of the magic of CaRidge.  Since there are more fans of CaRidge than not, age is not an issue.  Look at Brooke and Eric; people seem to forget there was probably a bigger age difference with them back in the day when they first got married.  No one says anything when that point is brought up.  That was back in the 80s and we are in 2016...It is strange that people aren't more open-minded and accepting.  The biggest drawback between older men and younger women I believe are children.  If a younger woman is childless and the older man doesn't want children, then I think the older man should let the younger woman go unless he loves her so much he will have another child with her.

So, I'm 50. Would you go out with me if you were single? j/k but it would be a dream come true.  I'd just like to give you a great big bear hug is all.  I don't think I would  be pretty enough for you, but see I'm insecure because of my age so I shouldn't lecture. [smile]  but us fans care about you and just want you to know that.

Beautiful words !!!!!!!!!!

* Marja  -  The Netherlands *
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:

Lisa, I agree with all of that! I love your genuine and heartfelt words! I think you are absolutely beautiful my friend, but I do understand the negativity because I'm there! Thorsten has nothing to be negative about! He is PERFECT!! I do think his modesty and humbleness is absolutely sexy! I have not stopped watching the show since he first appeared!❤️

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
ChantalZ

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:

Your so right Lisa!!!
Age is just a number... you do not have a choice with whom you have a great Chemistry like you and Linsey!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
... when Caroline expressed her fascination for Ridge earlier on before they fell in

love ...he said that she was already helping him with his inability to draw... so TK we

join Caroline...but unlike her words...  from a script...this is REAL !!

You are fascinating and please,  focus on us...women of all age groups

who genuinely appreciate your gift of acting, your passion for the art, your

commitment of delivering the best is extraordinary...we see it in your magnificent

work daily...always striving to tell a story that jumps off the screen...you are

OUTSTANDING... please never forget that!! You are sexier and more handsome as

the years pass!!

CaRIDGE is the most romantic, sizzling, mesmerizing love story ever and as

the STAR of B&B...please,let no one pull it the asunder!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Just got finished listening to the interview and was mesmerized.  Would love if Kate Winslet would make a cameo appearance and make his day, lol. 
     As far as age differences, I'm 58 (probably the oldest here) and was married to a man 16 years younger than me.  I felt more connected to him than anyone I had ever met.  We had so much in common.  Being realistic though, age would make a difference in some situations.  It's just according to the people involved.  There are people my age that are still immature, who knows?  Everyone is different.
     I agree with those of you that said that he only gets more handsome and sexy with age, so true.  He is an amazing man and so devoted to his family, love that.  I really love his voice as well.  He does seem to be hard on himself, he doesn't seem to realize that people don't care about his age, and doesnt seem to realize how handsome and sexy he is, etc.  He's a very humble man.  I respect him very much.
     Thank you very much for posting the interview link.  Love you Thorsten!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylVanover
As far as age differences, I'm 58 (probably the oldest here) and was married to a man 16 years younger than me.  I felt more connected to him than anyone I had ever met.  We had so much in common.  Being realistic though, age would make a difference in some situations.  It's just according to the people involved.  There are people my age that are still immature, who knows?  Everyone is different. He does seem to be hard on himself, he doesn't seem to realize that people don't care about his age, and doesnt seem to realize how handsome and sexy he is, etc.  He's a very humble man.

I agree with the age thing Cheryl! I'm 28 and have an old soul! Like i would rather stay in then go out parting etc! Everybody is different! Some are mature and some not [wink]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Omg I just loved Today's episode so cute.. cant wait to see more of the baby... and CaRidge chemistry again was off the charts.... love TKs passion can't wait for more!!!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Cheryl... you are not the oldest  ... and besides we don't care about age here!LOL

You, my dear, have joined a board ,where ladies admire and idolize" A MOST

REMARKABLE MAN"... and among the infinite reasons that TK is so IRRESITABLE is

his humility... he is a prolific actor, accomplished author ,poet and devoted family man.

Every woman's unattainable dream!

TK is a GIANT among men... handsome and gorgeous and yet so modest... very

attractive indeed!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.