Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
OK, just a few snappies from last week.  It's kind of surreal putting the TK.com watermark on top of Anjelica Huston, if you know what I mean!!

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks Gina!!!!!!!!

You're the best!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you for the snappies, Gina! 

Too bad we only saw Nick for such a short time.  Hopefully more of him next week....

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selma

Too bad we only saw Nick for such a short time. 

It was short, but OH, so sweet!! 

Thanks for the great snappies, Gina!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Great snappies,,,,,Thanks.  I spent the last few days trying to paint another TK portrait based on #7 above which I had obtained from another source and found totally irresistable!!!!     Last night we got only 17 seconds; I sure hope we get more than that pittance next week!
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
Great snappies,,,,,Thanks.  I spent the last few days trying to paint another TK portrait based on #7 above which I had obtained from another source and found totally irresistable!!!!     Last night we got only 17 seconds; I sure hope we get more than that pittance next week!

wayyyyyyy too few Seconds...Did you use a stop watch??? i do believe it was only 17 seconds...
I am going to email NBC...and the show and ask for MORE TK!!!!

Painting?   I would love to see what you are doing...I want to paint him too...!!!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Pah does beautiful painting!  She painted some pix of TK for me when we were in Marco Island & I was lucky enough that TK signed them for me!  She should show off her beautiful work more often! 

Sharon
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Sharon.    Thanks for the compliment, but as I've said before, I don't seem to be able to post  pix even when someone sends me instructions. Just doesn't work! I really paint him for my own pleasure anyway...It feels like I'm stroking him  (aaaaaahh),  and enjoy looking at the results when it's done, even though I can see the many flaws that I'm not good enough to fix.

Paint ,     No, not a stop watch. I make note of the counter figures on my DVR when I play back his scenes and add them up so I can complain  about how little they gave him. Every week I hope they will give him a bigger slice of the pie and some nice looooooong scenes. I'm still hopeful that maybe his time will come before season's end.  ( If you want to paint TK,  just DO IT. Believe me, it feels GOOD!)

paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
Sharon.    Thanks for the compliment, but as I've said before, I don't seem to be able to post  pix even when someone sends me instructions. Just doesn't work! I really paint him for my own pleasure anyway...It feels like I'm stroking him  (aaaaaahh),  and enjoy looking at the results when it's done, even though I can see the many flaws that I'm not good enough to fix.

Paint ,     No, not a stop watch. I make note of the counter figures on my DVR when I play back his scenes and add them up so I can complain  about how little they gave him. Every week I hope they will give him a bigger slice of the pie and some nice looooooong scenes. I'm still hopeful that maybe his time will come before season's end.  ( If you want to paint TK,  just DO IT. Believe me, it feels GOOD!)

[/QUOTE Dear Pah...I have to tell you..Im just a little afraid of painting him...I can relate completely about the strokes with my brush...I just hope I dont get lost in it...Hehehe...Ya know?]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks for the snappies, Gina!

Damn, Nick looks so FINE

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.