Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
conniebo

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I found this video today a preview of the new Smash.   At about the 2:48 mark you hear Irene say how they have found out where she got the money for the show and then you see her and Nick in what appears to be a jail!   Oh my, oh my, oh my!

Thought I would share!

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-video---smash--season-2-first-look--with-jennifer-hudson--.html

ariana

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I haven't been able to watch it yet. What? Jail???? Does this mean that he's out of the show or he comes back eventually?
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
conniebo, thanks for posting the link.

OMG, this is going to be just as difficult to watch as Zach in his permanent holding cell at PVPD .  But as resourceful as Nick is, I am hoping he will manage to breathe free air pretty quickly, and in the process, get plenty of hawt airtime 

77 days to go..........

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

After an ovation-worthy freshman season, NBC’s “Smash” is back for an encore in February, and the inside-Broadway drama is adding yet another diva to its already stacked roster. Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson (“Dreamgirls&rdquo joins the Season 2 cast as Tony-winning actress Veronica Moore, and headlines this extended first look at the new season of “Smash” -- which you can only watch right here, at Yahoo! TV.

The clip crams plenty of Season 2 spoilers into four minutes, including: Veronica passing along some hard-won wisdom to Karen (a reunion of sorts for fellow “American Idol” finalists Hudson and Katharine McPhee); a new love interest for Karen, played by “Newsies” star Jeremy Jordan; Karen stage-diving at a gay club (?); major financial stumbles for producer Eileen (her bartender beau Nick is in jail!); a hint of trouble between songwriting partners Julia and Tom; guest stars Sean Hayes and Bernadette Peters (back as Ivy’s mom); another round of fierce competition between backstage rivals Karen and Ivy; and, of course, lots of diva-tastic singing. Yep, looks like the gloriously messy “Smash” we know and love is back in full effect.

Season 2 of “Smash” premieres Tuesday, February 5 at 9 PM on NBC.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I just watched that video and I just want to cry! I can see that this season will "NOT" be pretty for Nick, however we get to see TK at work again. I know he's going to work it for all it's worth. I love his many EMOTIONS!!!!!
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I won't watch without TK!!  He was the only reason I even gave it a chance anyway.

June
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
June, I totally agree.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I agree with both of you - Peggy
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.