Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Expressions

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Hi everyone, Well I've been coming to this site since it started...but I never signed up on here.  I don't really know what to say.  But tonight I found myself alone, and looking for some life...So I joined.  Hope it's okay.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expressions

Hi everyone, Well I've been coming to this site since it started...but I never signed up on here.  I don't really know what to say.  But tonight I found myself alone, and looking for some life...So I joined.  Hope it's okay.

Hi.  Welcome.Of course it's ok,glad you joined us. I am sure i don't have to tell you what an AWESOME web site this is,and what an beyond AWESOME actor TK is.We have the BEST ladies running TK's site,Kathy,Christy,&Gina.See you on the board.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expressions

expressions, you are going to love it here, so glad you joined.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Best place to be if you are a TK fan!!

June
Expressions

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome. Looking forward to making some great friends.

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

WELCOME to the TKLOVERS family were memories are made, and FANS are SPOILED, lol , thanks to the MODS, hope you enjoy the ride.......smile

Ianandevefan

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Welcome to the forum Expressions!

Caroline
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Welcome Expressions - You will love it here - Kathy, Christy, and Gina are great and really spoil us - We all sure do love and appreciate Zach (TK) - You will have fun here. Peggy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.