Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
The new Media Net pictures are up.  It sure looks like Ryan really listened to Kendall.  Annie watch out.

http://abcmedianet.com/Web/display/display_main.aspx?global_id=000259&typecode=ph&leftcol=links

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
So monkeyass takes Spike to the Yacht Club, hands him over to Bitchlee, and the three of them play happy family while his wife sits in the background? And Spike's parents are nowhere in sight?
And someone please explain to me why there is a snowball's chance in hell that this show will still be on the air by Nov. sweeps.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 

My reaction to the Rylee pics: 

My reaction to the Spike/Rylee pics: 

That's all.  GRRRRR!

(Does Spike look different; maybe a hair cut?)

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for posting the link, Cindy.  Not one single picture of Zach.  It is all about Lavery, yuck!  I am sooooooo not looking forward to the happy family scene

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

From those happy Ryan/ Greenlee photos holding Spike, it looks like sanctimonious pod Annie outsmarted herself. Serves her right for having taken Greenlee's side and called Zach a criminal.  She should have instead heeded Zach's warning about watching her back.

Bobrady

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Greenlee looks like a slut and why are they feeding Greenlee's dream of a family with Spike and Ryan.  I read somewhere that Kendall could be in danger from someone who wants to have a second change at being a mom. I thought Ethan's mom but its looking more and more like Greenlee.

gwennie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
OMG, OMG -- the picts of Ryannie and Greenlee with Spike --are BEYOND belief -- are you frickin' kidding me? They look like they were staged by none other than MMT herself. When will this Ryan and Greenlee propping end? I am still pissed at Annie from last week, but do have to admit -- I feel a bit sorry for her in those shots -- she totally looks like the 4th wheel. Boy, this is going to be a VERY LONG summer!
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Looks to me like Spike can't wait to get out of the arms of ryass and greenslut.

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Well it looks like this summer is going to be a Planet of the Apes sequel, triquel, or whatever.  At least Cornelius didn't finger point and whisper shout which made him a lot more tolerable to watch than Ryass. 

I am guessing that the absence of Kendall and Zach in this little get-together at the yacht club means that she probably doesn't know about it.  And she said to him today "why aren't you still a conman?"  He's still the same manipulative, abusive, conman he always was IMO. 

Its going to be a loooonnnnnggg summer. Ugh.

Thanks Fil!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

And she said to him today "why aren't you still a conman?"  He's still the same manipulative, abusive, conman he always was IMO. 

Its going to be a loooonnnnnggg summer. Ugh.

Exactly Sandi!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 

I sent an e-mail to Mr. Cohen expressing my displeasure, and I encourage all of you to do the same.  I really don't think I can take anymore of this crappy writing.  I'm so close to the edge right now a light breeze is going to knock me off!

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivated

I sent an e-mail to Mr. Cohen expressing my displeasure, and I encourage all of you to do the same.  I really don't think I can take anymore of this crappy writing.  I'm so close to the edge right now a light breeze is going to knock me off!

I'd be happy to do so, but, who exactly is Mr. Cohen?  Did you mean Mr. Frons, the head-dipshit at ABC Daytime?

Thanks Fil!
Captivated

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Mr. Michael Cohen is listed as the contact at ABC Media Relations (link provided to the right of the pictures).  I've given up trying to get through to Mr. Frons, because it appears he has his own agenda and couldn't care less what the viewers think.  I'm not sure where Media Relations fits into the chain, but I think the more people we contact, the better the chance it will reach the higher ups. JMO

rita

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:

And she said to him today "why aren't you still a conman?"  He's still the same manipulative, abusive, conman he always was IMO. 

Maybe his 'venture capital' company will lead to a unintentional 'rediscovery' of these talents.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.