Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
WindSun

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hello all, I'm a new OTKWS member. I have been a loyal fan of B&B since its debut in 1987, and TK's impressive performances as Ridge Forrester quickly turned me into a new fan.

I discovered this site by doing a Google search looking for "all things Thorsten," and was pleased to discover I really could find out all about Thorsten all in one place. I look forward to reading and posting comments here and discovering all the latest news and information about my "new" favorite actor. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome WindSun from all of TK's 'old' fans!  He's our favorite actor, too!  This is the place for 'all things Thorsten' & there is a wealth of it - so explore! 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Welcome to the site and the board, WindSun (love your name).

I'm glad you're enjoying TK as Ridge!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Welcome WindSun! 

[wavey1]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Welcome aboard!  Enjoy learning all about Thorsten, and enjoy the thousands of clips of his work over the years, including his movies.

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Welcome! I too have watched B and B for years.  Ridge went from my least favorite character to most favorite overnight thanks to Thorsten. I'm hooked!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I watched B&B on & off over the years since its debut and I always loved the character of Ridge since Day One so I was a little hesitant when TK first arrived since I was so used to RM being in the role but it didn't take long before I was hooked on the nuRidge and of course now I'm once again loving Ridge Forrester.

Just wish I had discovered TK sooner. [wink]

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.