Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Dragonflyflorida

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I just want to say I watch Bold & Beautiful and you make the best Ridge!! Omg! Your totally rugged and handsome.
Ridgefan21

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome

you know the thing about TK is he doesn't think he's very good looking. which to me makes him even more so In my eyes[thud]
Dragonflyflorida

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
He just has that down to earth look I love. And his voice is awesome
lpayne1979

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome,

TK is the total package as far as I'm concerned! There's not one thing about him I would change. <3 <3

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I totally agree. To me he is absolutely perfect as is, and I hate it when he belittles himself. I used to suspect it was false modesty, but I don't think that anymore. I believe that he really doesn't realize how beautiful and appealing he is in every way. Maybe that's why his inner shine pours out of him so strongly.
Ridgefan21

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
It sounds like he has very low Self-esteem and from reading interviews on this site. It didn't sound like he had a very good childhood and that they may have treated his brother better then him

I have fought against low Self-esteem my whole life and know the signs. the sad thing is he will never see himself anything other then ugly. and always putting himself down doesn't help either.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Going to jump in here. I've been friends with TK for a long time. He has always struck me as being a very down-to-earth individual, and truly modest, i.e. the exact opposite of showy and self-important, in a profession that's pretty notorious for its overdeveloped egos! That's different from having low self-esteem, and he's close with his brother. I don't think it should be interpreted to mean he suffers from low self-esteem just because he may sound self-deprecating in interviews. Let's leave it at that.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Going to jump in here. I've been friends with TK for a long time. He has always struck me as being a very down-to-earth individual, and truly modest, i.e. the exact opposite of showy and self-important, in a profession that's pretty notorious for its overdeveloped egos! That's different from having low self-esteem, and he's close with his brother. I don't think it should be interpreted to mean he suffers from low self-esteem just because he may sound self-deprecating in interviews. Let's leave it at that.

I'm sorry my Intention wasn't to offend you, But I have though and I'm very sorry for that.[hiding]
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgefan21

I'm sorry my Intention wasn't to offend you, But I have though and I'm very sorry for that.[hiding]

No problem.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I don't know TK personally but I have had the opportunity to meet him in person three times. He comes across to me as a very self confidant man who goes out of his way to make his fans feel comfortable. He also has a delightful ( and often sarcastic) sense of humor that he often directs at himself.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
The way I view TK in his interviews is as a very humble man.

He takes no credit for himself . . . he always puts the spotlight on someone else and just makes my laugh at how he pokes fun at himself.

I adore his interviews!!  [smile]

June
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.