Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  

Reply with quote  #1 

Hi! I`m 12 years old. I`m a newbie here. I`m a big Fan of Thorsten Kaye & Alicia Minshew! I try to find as many sites as I can on them. I really enjoy this fun site. By the way, my name is Idashia!

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Idashia, I think you will like it here, this is Thorsten's site and the mods (Kathy, Christy and Gina) do a wonderful job keeping everything friendly.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZendallFan4Ever12

Hi! I`m 12 years old. I`m a newbie here. I`m a big Fan of Thorsten Kaye & Alicia Minshew! I try to find as many sites as I can on them. I really enjoy this fun site. By the way, my name is Idashia!

Hi Idashia Welcome.You will find no better website than this one on Thorsten Kaye.It's the BEST  It sure is a fun site,have fun posting.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 

Hi Idashia! Just a word of warning though -- this web site is for an actor who stars on an TV show that treats adult themes which are very frankly discussed on this board. We don't have a profanity filter on this board either. Since you are only 12, I'm assuming your parents monitor your online activity and are OK with your participation here. If not, you'd better run it past them.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Hello everyone I am a newbie also, I think Thorsten is SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYYY!! He bringing sexy back

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygaines63

Hello everyone I am a newbie also, I think Thorsten is SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYYY!! He bringing sexy back

Hi and Welcome.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.