Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Oh my God!!!!! Please dont do that without notice as I need my BP medicine at all times (just kidding) Thank you so much, when I signed on a few minutes ago, I'm sure the other one was still up. Wow, cant wait to see the clip.

Thank you,
Enis

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

love the banner.

Zen_Words_Actions_Matter

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
  The new banner made my day. 

Thanks!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 

Some banners just make themselves....

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Love the new banner, ladies.  Good thing I don't have blood pressure problems or I'd be in big trouble about now.
Thank you!

Maybe Mark Twain's quote needs a little updating...The finest clothing made is a person's skin, but, of course, society and Disney demands something more than this.  (g)

Banner thanks to Monica.
TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Wow, don't the surprises keep coming this evening!?  First, an unexpectedly HAWT Zach day, now this banner. 

I'll have to keep staring at it to see what I like best...  Hmmm.... 

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thank you Kathy.LOVE the banner. Made my day. Ok,i think i will stay here and stare alll evening.lol. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Words...can't come up with any for today's amazing Zach show! Totally speechless -- and drooling.  I wish I would have had some warning about the show and then that banner -- 40 is too young for heart attacks!

Gwennie
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Damn Kathy....you owe me a new keyboard, this one is now covered in drool. LMAO
Between the show and the banner, I might not sleep at all tonight!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
God Kathy you should be warning us regulars on the homepage when you do stuff like this.  It will prepare us for the possibility of dying of heart failure.   God the man is hot hot hot.  There really needs to be more of him on our screens everyday.  Clothed or not he is sexy as hell!

Thanks Kathy.  I think I might have died and gone to heaven seeing this.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Love the new banner ladies!!  You have captured the best of today's show - as usual.

Cindy - I agree.  How many men do you know who look just as sexy in a suit and tie, versus nothing at all?!? 

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Verrrrry nice banner ladies! 

Thanks Fil!
melian22

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Thank you ladies! Love the new banner!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Ladies, fabulous, just fabulous!
And Cindy in answer to your question--how many men do you know who look as good in a suit as in a towel? (please forgive me since I didn't directly quote you Let me say, I know of only one. And oh, how I wish I could see him in person, but since that's not gonna happen, at least I have this lovely, lovely banner to gaze longingly at!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

I'm still not yet able to form coherent sentences so...

Thanks for the amazing graphic and today's clip!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Gee I wonder what my hubby would say if I made this a tiled wallpaper?  The temptation is killing me.   TK nekkid on my puter screen is just too much to pass up.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Oh my lord lavery on a cracker, look at that banner!!!!! That is just too, too...too something.  *Tries not to get drool on spreadsheets*  Thank lavery I have computers at home, I'd just have to stay here at work, staring at it...
Last year at the PA in Virginia Beach, while some of us were talking to TK, a friend who shall remain nameless (OK, Ann), was telling him that we just had to have more shirtless Zach scenes.  And he was all, "oh you don't...I'm 40 years old, you don't wanna see this", and we looked at each other, then we gave him our best "Boy, are you crazy????" look, and we said in unison "Ohyeswedo!"  And you know what, Thorsten?  We STILL do, I'm just saying...

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie
Last year at the PA in Virginia Beach, while some of us were talking to TK, a friend who shall remain nameless (OK, Ann), was telling him that we just had to have more shirtless Zach scenes.  And he was all, "oh you don't...I'm 40 years old, you don't wanna see this", and we looked at each other, then we gave him our best "Boy, are you crazy????" look, and we said in unison "Ohyeswedo!"  And you know what, Thorsten?  We STILL do, I'm just saying...
Thanks for sharing this.  Neat story!  Granny 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie
Oh my lord lavery on a cracker, look at that banner!!!!! That is just too, too...too something.  *Tries not to get drool on spreadsheets*  Thank lavery I have computers at home, I'd just have to stay here at work, staring at it...

LOL Kay and Ann.  I can so see this whole conversation knowing you two.  Thanks for reminding me why I love you girls.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Thank you for the great banner.  I have to stop coming on this site because I really have to get work done today since yesterday afternoon I wasn't about to do one thing

toosie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #21 

WOW!!  Thanks!!

Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #22 

My Dear Ladies, you simply must create an archived banner section.  This is my all time favorite, but they all are wonderful!  Thank you for all things you do to please us.

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
" The finest clothing made is a person's skin"

phew I'm still a flutter - he wears it so well - my homepage is an eyefeast!!

Ande
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

Gee I wonder what my hubby would say if I made this a tiled wallpaper?  The temptation is killing me.   TK nekkid on my puter screen is just too much to pass up.

hehehe...Next week my house will be people free again.  House to myself...whatever will be in my screen???? hmmmmmmmmm

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Kathy and Christy this banner is truly one of your best.  Mark Twain said it all. Society many times overshadows nature's best. 

lillian

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Thank you girls soooooooo much i really do appreciate each and everyong of you. You all are great.  I LOVE THE NEW BANNER!   WHAT A MAN WHAT A MAN! OOOOHHHHH DAYUM!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Well, it has been a day since the banner has been up... and let's not forget the May 7th video clip.  I couldn't post earlier... because I literally needed to be resuscitated after watching yesterday's clip and then I logged on this morning to  this awesome sexy looking new banner. OMG!!!   THUD!!  This is one HAWT man.  I, like so many of you... didn't realize that Josh was in that steam room too.  He is such a little boy... compared to our TK.  Zach knows what we mean... I love it when he refered to him as "young Josh!"

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 

I don't know if this is the right place to say this but Damn Kathy that avatar is to die for.  Can I have one too please????????

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Thank you so much Ladies for the nice banner-OMG!
love pam

"What did you learn today that you did not know yesterday?"

Thanks to Fil!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.