Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Chleatoast

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi! My name is Chlea, I’m from France and im 18 (I know, I’m young) and I just started studying English at the University.
First of all, I want to thank the people who created this website, because it kind of became my Bible, so, thank you πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š
It was B&B that introduced me to this amazing man. I just fell in love with Ridge during the storyline he had with Caroline. I fell in love with his acting skills and was mesmerized by his performances. And then I discovered the man behind the character, how he is so kind, humble, discreet, maybe tormented, and I obviously fell in love with him. Since then, I decided to watch his filmography. To give you an idea of how much I am on to him, here's some numbers: I watched 9 years of his scenes in 7 month! (crazy right?) I think Zach still is my favourite character, even though all the others are incredible too. I hope some day I'll meet him (almost did this summer when he was in Monaco, but I was passing my degrees... πŸ˜“)
I also think he's an amazing writer/poet... He's so talented πŸ˜‚β€οΈ
I could talk about him for hours, so I'll just stop there.
Have all a nice weekend!

PS: those are some drawings I made of him.

Attached Files
jpeg D4DD6CAB-277F-46B7-928A-3B1F99BF4991.jpeg (579.95 KB, 18 views)
jpeg 48C8683A-C6FD-4358-A93C-D7241A84FA97.jpeg (950.94 KB, 17 views)
jpeg 4A1F7E37-0A36-48D2-A8DA-CA2F0499E8AB.jpeg (1.77 MB, 18 views)

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome to the board, Chlea! I'm sorry that you didn't get to meet Thorsten. Your drawings are amazing!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Welcome from me too, Chlea. Thanks for sharing your portraits -- you are very talented.

Watching 9 years of scenes in 7 months makes perfect sense to me! I mean you have to sleep sometime. πŸ˜‰

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome Chlea! You captured the essence of Ridge..you are a true artist! His charisma and sensuality...no one but Thorsten could

depict Ridge so eloquently!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Welcome Chlea!  I believe I know you from your Tweets!  You are definitely in the right place if you are a Thorsten Kaye fan!  I've done the binge-watching many times & I know exactly how you feel!   Your drawings are amazing & you're very talented.  I'm sure Thorsten will love these!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Chlea,    I just discovered your excellent drawings.   Well done!!  I can understand your compulsion to do this because I've been doing the same thing for years. Doesn't it feel great? Makes you feel so close to him,doesn't it?   I'm almost 88 now and slowing down on everything, unhappily even my painting, but believe me, I know just how satisfying it can be when you feel you got one right.....almost like touching him!   Keep at it!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.