Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
08 Schedule is out!!!  I'm working on tickets for BRISTOL in August.  Already trying to book flights and hotel without even knowing if I'll get tickets.

Anybody else out there going to any races??

Bonnie, I know you are!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I'm hoping to hit either Kansas or Chicagoland since both are within a few hours of us. Kansas is closer. I wanted tickets for this year but couldn't swing them. I'm enjoying watching on TV though. Good luck with Bristol. I've always thought it would be a fun one to see in person since it's a short track.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

No I am not going to any races - never have!! My son Drew and family go !! I am too old and feeble to do that!! Well I probably could go!! but I do prefer to stay home and see it on TV - you can't see it any better than that -  I would have a problem with the walking tho. However, I do belong to a fantasy league that you should check out!! http://www.wcfl2001.dnswh.com should do it - I have a blast with that. No money won this year but I have done very well other years. Its open to one and all and we have folks from all over the country playing!! As you can see we change our       team picks four times a season thank goodness!! Keep me informed!!!

Ande
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

No I am not going to any races - never have!! My son Drew and family go !! I am too old and feeble to do that!! Well I probably could go!! but I do prefer to stay home and see it on TV - you can't see it any better than that -  I would have a problem with the walking tho. However, I do belong to a fantasy league that you should check out!! http://www.wcfl2001.dnswh.com should do it - I have a blast with that. No money won this year but I have done very well other years. Its open to one and all and we have folks from all over the country playing!! As you can see we change our       team picks four times a season thank goodness!! Keep me informed!!!

Thanks!!!! I'll check out.   To be honest, I'd rather see it on TV and my husband too.  However, he's said many times that he'd love to travel to the Bristol track one of these days 'cause it's so unique.   He's earned it.   The guy breaks his butt for me and my daughter.   He doesn't as much in return so I'm going to have to work my magic somehow.   I  have to enter the lottery though.   It's all sold out already.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.