Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Did any of you hear Opal saying "where are you Myrt when we need you" she was looking up to heaven, it was when Zach was coloring on the floor with the children. She may have said Myrt we need you, something like that.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Enis I heard it, too & the mention of Myrt always brings a smile to my face.  I'm sure TK was thinking the same thing sitting there with that purple crayon in his mouth (looking so hawt)!  Wish Opal & Zach had more scenes together & maybe she could be a friend like Myrt was to him- goodness knows he could use one! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

Enis I heard it, too & the mention of Myrt always brings a smile to my face.  I'm sure TK was thinking the same thing sitting there with that purple crayon in his mouth (looking so hawt)!  Wish Opal & Zach had more scenes together & maybe she could be a friend like Myrt was to him- goodness knows he could use one! 

Oooooohh I LOVE that idea!!! Which means it probably won't happen. LOL

Thanks Fil!
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

Oooooohh I LOVE that idea!!! Which means it probably won't happen. LOL

I love it too, Sharon and Sandi...Zach needs a Myrtle....maybe even a Zopal!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.