Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

OK so I am going to bring my random ramblings back to life. I've been thinking that it's way too obvious that Katie was a red herring and that Shiela is the shooter. That's BS! I have 2 therioes about what actually happened.

1) Katie has a split personality and her alter ego is the shooter. That would explain her victim/aggressor behaviour. If the writers were creative enough to write this I think it would be gold! And give HT some really meaty material that actually makes sense!

2) Ivy is the shooter. Ivy has always had a dark side and she has a motive. Quinn knocked her into the really nasty river in Paris and outed her to Wyatt about still being in love with Liam.

I really like #2

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
I also thought of Ivy originally, but now it doesn't seem as if she would be enough of a "twist" -- not after Sheila's return, I don't think they would supercede Sheila with Ivy -- and now they're whitewashing Sheila by having somebody even worse shooting at Quinn? Why did Quinn mention her mother...gawd, not another crazy woman on this show...please!!!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.