Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I went from watching clips on this site to watching General Hospital clips that I had saved on the computer and it made me wish that ABC would do another crossover storyline (but one that doesn't suck this time).  I would love to see Zach interacting with Alexis Davis from General Hospital.  I love the way both TK and NLG can go from serious to humorous and back to serious again in the span of a single scene - and they both do it so seamlessly.   I also think the characters could understand and sympathize with one another quite well (they both have tragic "cursed" families, they both have a family member who has killed one of their parents, they both have fathers who tried to control their whole lives, they both try so hard to stay in control at all times, they're both struggling with a situation that is making them feel like they are losing control, etc).  I think it would be fascinating to see what these two actors could do in a scene together. 

There are so many actors that I would love to see TK in a scene with.  Of course there are also many characters that have been on AMC that I would have loved to see Zach interact with had TIIC not screwed things up royally: Opal and Brooke are the first two that come to mind.   And of the characters that are still on I would like to see some interaction between Zach and Stewart and Marion.  I also miss the Zach/J.R. interactions (not the ones from last year after J.R. almost killed Kendall) but the ones from before that when Zach used to make fun of J.R. for being the overgrown three-year-old that he is.  I loved his one-liners to J.R. - particularly this one: "J.R. give us a second.  The grown-ups are talking."   I also would love to see them SORAS Miranda and have her come back as a teenager who interacts with Zach (but not a spoiled, bratty teenager).  I want to see her come back and be close to Zach and give Erica hell and defend Zach to her and then we can sit back and watch Erica's head explode.  It could be such fun.

Who would you like to see TK/Zach interact with?

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Brooke.  She should have helped Zach unravel the SS mystery (she is the investigative reporter).  Brooke would have been a great friend to Zach.  Why TPTB let Julia Barr walk away is beyond me.  Maybe somehow she will find herself back on AMC with a new HW.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
I would love for Sonny Corinthos and Jason Morgan to cross paths with Zach Slater in the line of "business." Can you imagine how much contempt that conscience-ridden, self-aware, scrupulous Zach, who is so protective of women and children especially, would feel towards those two sociopathic goons? Not saying Zach doesn't have his own dark side, though...and boy, would I love to see it come out then. I'd also like to see Zach cross paths with Ric Lansing, just because, from what I have seen of him (I haven't watched GH regularly for years), I think Rick Hearst is such a good actor. I can't really think of any storylines though.

And from what I have seen of her, I think Alexis is played by a kickass actress. Why can't Zach briefly import a lawyer to PV for some Cambias business reason? Ditto Skye. How I wish Myrtle's granddaughter would pay her a visit, and meet Myrtle's dream date.  Maybe Zach could even summon her for some reason...hmmm...let's say Sonny tries to extend his operation to PV and hits Myrtle's Boutique up for protection money! Zach should so enjoy squashing Sonny like the repulsive little bug he is.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Well, if OLTL hadn't fucked everything up by recasting Marty.....

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I would love to see Zach interact with Janet now that she is back on the show.I had loved their scenes before.When Zach went to see her when she was in Jail you could see he got through to Janet when he confronted her about Ethan dying because of her.I think Palmer&Zach would of been good too.LOVE that Lily is now working for Zach,always LOved them together.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Well, if OLTL hadn't fucked everything up by recasting Marty.....

I know Christy,that still upsets me too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I would love to have Robert Scorpio and Anna Devane, Tristan Rogers and Finolah Hughes, imported to AMC to interact with Zach as undercover agents following Hannah for some international deal that she may have been involved with in the Far East and uncover ASC's past and where he was hidden all this time. They could uncover that Ethan was part of ACS and Hannah's schemes  and was really their son.

Robert and Anna were a great couple together and GH has so ruined them with their cameo appearances without follow through.  There was such tongue-in-cheek humor in their relationship and they would fit so well with Zach.  I know that Anna was connected to David and I never liked that story, but if she comes back as an undercover agent it could be made to fit.  She could visit her daughter's grave and continue from there.  To have TG, FH and TK working together on one show with a good foreign intrigue s/l would be my dream.  

Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
I would love to have Robert Scorpio and Anna Devane, Tristan Rogers and Finolah Hughes, imported to AMC to interact with Zach as undercover agents following Hannah for some international deal that she may have been involved with in the Far East and uncover ASC's past and where he was hidden all this time. They could uncover that Ethan was part of ACS and Hannah's schemes  and was really their son.

Robert and Anna were a great couple together and GH has so ruined them with their cameo appearances without follow through.  There was such tongue-in-cheek humor in their relationship and they would fit so well with Zach.  I know that Anna was connected to David and I never liked that story, but if she comes back as an undercover agent it could be made to fit.  She could visit her daughter's grave and continue from there.  To have TG, FH and TK working together on one show with a good foreign intrigue s/l would be my dream.  

Or Mac Scorpio. (I know John J. York was on PC, but I didn't watch it- my loss!) But Mac had a shady past when he first arrived in Port Charles  NY- he'd been knocking around the world feeling guilty for not being able to save Robert's and his parents' lives in a plane crash if I remember correctly. I don't see why he and pre-Zach Slater Alex couldn't have worked on a cattle station or road construction site somewhere.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.