Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 

We get spoiled - It is hard to wait again - Know what you mean - Peggy

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #102 

Too funny, he looks like my friend with the mustache.   And his name is Joe.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
san1gray

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #103 

I also saw the trailer for the occupant and a clip of TK talking about his character Joe the door man, they say it is creepy, which i dont usually watch, but will make the exception once i have recovered from my kidney transplant this coming Tuesday. Looking forward to him coming back on AMC in October and November. I will be at home recovering, so i get to watch TK back on the tele

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 
Quote:
Originally Posted by san1gray

I also saw the trailer for the occupant and a clip of TK talking about his character Joe the door man, they say it is creepy, which i dont usually watch, but will make the exception once i have recovered from my kidney transplant this coming Tuesday. Looking forward to him coming back on AMC in October and November. I will be at home recovering, so i get to watch TK back on the tele

Wishing you all the best and a quick recovery from the transplant!  I will send a prayer and good thoughts your way.  Take care, and I am glad you will be watching ZACH coming back in Oct/Nov.  I am sure it will help speed up the recovery

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #105 
To Saul1Gray:

Best of luck with your surgery.  I am not certain if it is already over but I hope you have a speedy and complete recovery. 

Megan
leanie1965

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Does anyone know when this movie will be out in theaters? I can not find a thing about when the release date is.

Thanks,
Pauline
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanie1965
Does anyone know when this movie will be out in theaters? I can not find a thing about when the release date is.

Thanks,
Pauline

Exciting news from Van Hansis (7/20/11)

Quote:

OCCUPANT news: of course this is subject to change, but i've gotten permission to share this with you. i've heard that occupant is getting distribution for ondemand and/or directtv this october, a north american dvd release will happen at the same time. very excited that people will finally get a chance to see this film!

Thanks Mon
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 

OMG Di, I have been thinking about this movie lately, so I am very happy to read this.  Thanks for posting.  Although I wish I could have seen this movie on large screen, I am still excited that it is coming in October.  Some of us will be feeling quite depressed after having said Goodbye to Zach Slater on 9/23, so this will give us something to look forward to

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #109 
EEEEEE!!! Thanks Di for this SUPER News!!
I too have been thinking about this Movie, and watching the trailers over and over!! lol
Happy Dancing!!!...And YES!!! something indeed to look forward to TK/Joe SWOON :-P

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #110 
Great news.  I can't wait to get my hands on that DVD!!!
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 

Thanks for posting this!

I agree with searose that this will be just what we need in October!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 

Awesome news!  I've been waiting on it for so long - can't wait! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #113 

GREAT NEWS.   Thanks Di

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #114 

Amazon doesn't have it yet for pre-order, but I've already started bugging them about it...

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
    Is there any chance that this DVD will be sold through this  OTKWS site, much as his previous books and CDs were ?  That would be very convenient and appropriate.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #116 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
    Is there any chance that this DVD will be sold through this  OTKWS site, much as his previous books and CDs were ?  That would be very convenient and appropriate.

No, it won't be - we only sell the items that we (Cat and Moon Productions)  publish/produce with Thorsten ourselves. But when it's available, we will add ordering info to the In Film section on the site.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #117 
 Thanks for the info. I'll probably be first in line anyway as soon as I find a local store that will be selling it.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.