Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Nice things they are saying about TK & LG.

http://highlighthollywood.com/2015/12/video-2015-best-tv-performances-primetime-daytime-they-always-stand-out-highlight-hollywood-news/

Sharon
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Sharon, thanks for posting the link.  We all are fortunate to have known the awesome talent that is Mr. Kaye, but it is always so wonderful to read about the Mahn being acknowledged by the critics [smile]  And the high praise for LG is well deserved too!
Stacybutler

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Sharon thanks for sharing with us tk and LG work
Great together love Stacy

Hi thorsten i just want let you know i think you rock as ridge i never cared to much about the old ridge but i love you as ridge you are amazing actor and.think caridge are great together i am getting excited for hockey to start go red wings
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 

Thanks, Sharon! It's nice to see such recognition. I have to say though that IMNSHO the #1 reason they are so successful is thanks to Thorsten because he is the "crack writing team" who conceived of and wrote so many of their most memorable, riveting and romantic scenes....so as far as I'm concerned, as good as they both are together, they are really extraordinary because of him. 

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Christy--  You said EXACTLY what I was thinking. It's Thorsten that makes it all so great. Wherever he goes, that's where you find the really good stuff!
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
If Thorsten wrote CaRidge beautiful scenes/lines then he totally are Mr. Romantic and i would be even MORE in love with him for sure! He is just perfect! ❤️❤️❤️

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Wonderful article! Thank you for sharing! It's great to see Thorsten and Linsey get such positive recognition for their outstanding performances❤️❤️

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
They really bring it. I miss them. Thorsten is just the best. I like her too but I have to agree, he makes them!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
ITA ,Ashley ... Thorsten is the key player to the "phenomena" CARIDGE !!!

These two lovers transport us to a realm of euphoria... their

gazes, when Ridge comes in for a kiss and then steps back... leaving Caroline

yearning...DELECTABLE!!! ... and when he DOES kiss her ...OH MY!!... time

stands still and then when they make love... the world shakes!!!

...and the "TK" grunt...accompanied by that sensual pull that every woman

wishes she was the one that Ridge is pulling so close to him...

OH YEAH...Thorsten makes them!!!

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
ITA ,Ashley ... Thorsten is the key player to the "phenomena" CARIDGE !!!

These two lovers transport us to a realm of euphoria... their

gazes, when Ridge comes in for a kiss and then steps back... leaving Caroline

yearning...DELECTABLE!!! ... and when he DOES kiss her ...OH MY!!... time

stands still and then when they make love... the world shakes!!!

...and the "TK" grunt...accompanied by that sensual pull that every woman

wishes she was the one that Ridge is pulling so close to him...

OH YEAH...Thorsten makes them!!!

OMG!!!!! Laura, I love how you put down in words EXACTLY what most of us women are thinking! I guess great minds think alike!! PERFECTLY SAID!!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
thanks Melanie...but I am only writing what TK eloquently expresses and conveys as

Ridge...the most romantic, charismatic and sexy husband, world renown designer the

world has ever seen!

and yes... we are great for admiring Thorsten because we see in him attributes that

warm the heart and are rare ... his devotion to his wife and daughters is

extraordinary, he is so grounded and definitely has his priorities in order.... his charity

work... his character... he is so modest.... his gorgeous features!..TK IS ...

every woman's "UNATTAINABLE DREAM!" 

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
thanks Melanie...but I am only writing what TK eloquently expresses and conveys as

Ridge...the most romantic, charismatic and sexy husband, world renown designer the

world has ever seen!

and yes... we are great for admiring Thorsten because we see in him attributes that

warm the heart and are rare ... his devotion to his wife and daughters is

extraordinary, he is so grounded and definitely has his priorities in order.... his charity

work... his character... he is so modest.... his gorgeous features!..TK IS ...

every woman's "UNATTAINABLE DREAM!" 

And once again Laura, you are reading my mind!! WELL SAID!! I totally agree with everything!! And yes, THORSTEN IS EVERY WOMAN's UNATTAINABLE DREAM!! I will never forget Caroline saying that to Ridge and the look on his face, the tears in his eyes and the way he swallowed! Thorsten does my heart GOOD!!!❤️❤️

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
... and the way he swallowed! Thorsten does my heart GOOD!!!❤️❤️

Melanie, I just watched that scene again... Oh! he so FINE...and yes,the way he

swallowed was mesmerizing ...everything TK does is mesmerizing...  and if I had

written that scene.... Caroline would have kissed Ridge's gorgeous neck and delicious

lips and never let go!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
... and the way he swallowed! Thorsten does my heart GOOD!!!❤️❤️

Melanie, I just watched that scene again... Oh! he so FINE...and yes,the way he

swallowed was mesmerizing ...everything TK does is mesmerizing...  and if I had

written that scene.... Caroline would have kissed Ridge's gorgeous neck and delicious

lips and never let go!

I couldn't agree more!! i wonder what Thorsten thinks about all of us women swooning over him??

Laura, I think you write so eloquently! You could write for the show! Then again, if you were writing for the show, it would keep TK pretty busy and would have to change the name to the Thorsten Kaye Show!lol[wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Then again, if you were writing for the show, it would keep TK pretty busy and would

have to change the name to the Thorsten Kaye Show! lol[wink]

melanie, you and I think alike ! lol

TK knows that he has this affect on women...he is gorgeous and his

attractiveness increases with every word he speaks that even the way he swallows is

... is HOT!!!!

Imagine writing those sensual scenes for Thorsten to act out...like only

he can...of course it would have to be all taped in his hometown...people built

a stage for Celine in Vegas ... I would have one built just for him in

Connecticut... so he could be with his family because he wouldn't have time to travel

across the country to be with them...  as you said my writing would keep him pretty

busy!!!!LOL

... one can dream....

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Then again, if you were writing for the show, it would keep TK pretty busy and would

have to change the name to the Thorsten Kaye Show! lol[wink]

melanie, you and I think alike ! lol

TK knows that he has this affect on women...he is gorgeous and his

attractiveness increases with every word he speaks that even the way he swallows is

... is HOT!!!!

Imagine writing those sensual scenes for Thorsten to act out...like only

he can...of course it would have to be all taped in his hometown...people built

a stage for Celine in Vegas ... I would have one built just for him in

Connecticut... so he could be with his family because he wouldn't have time to travel

across the country to be with them...  as you said my writing would keep him pretty

busy!!!!LOL

... one can dream....

Once again Laura, you write as if you are reading my mind! I guess great minds do think alike!![toast]

Two years ago I wasn't sure B&B could pull off replacing Ronn Moss as Ridge, but how I am sooooo grateful they did! I have admitted on occasion that I never followed TK before B&B! Totally my loss!! And now, his absence is just killing me! I can't get enough! He makes us fall in love and he doesn't even have to do anything![love]

Oh yeah, I have so many scenes in my mind that he could act out and no, not all of them are "LOVE SCENES"![biggrin]

It would be nice if TK didn't have to travel so far and away from his family! The man does deserve his own stage!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
melanie, like you TK came into my life dec.13.2013... the moment he stepped out of

that car as Ridge my life has changed forever... to think I missed out watching this

magnificent actor who is always EYE candy... earlier on in his career...I feel like I was

deprived of the special connection that these lucky ladies here who have been with him

during his acting journey... as you say ...totally our loss but NOW we can't get enough

of his GORGEOUSNESS!!!  There is something about him... that others just don't

measure up... he is FANTASTICO!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Melanie... he inspires us with romance and sensuality and when Ridge recites

poetry... it is SUPERNATURAL!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
melanie, like you TK came into my life dec.13.2013... the moment he stepped out of

that car as Ridge my life has changed forever... to think I missed out watching this

magnificent actor who is always EYE candy... earlier on in his career...I feel like I was

deprived of the special connection that these lucky ladies here who have been with him

during his acting journey... as you say ...totally our loss but NOW we can't get enough

of his GORGEOUSNESS!!!  There is something about him... that others just don't

measure up... he is FANTASTICO!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Melanie... he inspires us with romance and sensuality and when Ridge recites

poetry... it is SUPERNATURAL!!

Laura, I could listen to him recite poetry all day long!!! Those magical words and that sexy voice! I have some downloaded off iTunes! That voice alone just melts me in a puddle!

I was just thinking that he went to college in the state above me those years ago! That gorgeousness was that close to me!

My dream is to meet him and get a picture with him to post just like most of these lovely ladies have![wink]They are very lucky ladies! I envy all of those women that have had the privilege of working with the AMAZINGLY, TALENTED THORSTEN KAYE, especially his absolutely beautiful wife!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Melanie...that is my dream too... but at this point... with these endless ,boring Ridgeless days... TK return is going to be a dream

come true!!

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Some news of Ridge's return finally.  Looks good to me!  Go Ridge! 

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/66556/gilligans-island-vet-dawn-wells-guest-stars-on-the-bold-and-the-beautiful/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=tvi

Sharon
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Some news of Ridge's return finally.  Looks good to me!  Go Ridge! 

[woohoo]Thanks Sharon, now we hate "at the latest" date of February 19th.  He very well could be on before that, hopefully with some scene that gets him started thinking about taking that certain looooooooong awaited action [wink]

As for RAYA, I can't wait to see the sour look on Myrna's face, LOL.

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Thank you Sharon! FINALLY a storyline with Ridge and no mention of the baby secret or Thomas! Sounds like Ridge is going to be stirring up some trouble! He should reclaim the mansion and kick ungrateful Rick and Maya to the curb! Can't wait!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
Thank you Sharon! FINALLY a storyline with Ridge and no mention of the baby secret or Thomas! Sounds like Ridge is going to be stirring up some trouble! He should reclaim the mansion and kick ungrateful Rick and Maya to the curb! Can't wait!

Can't wait for CaRidge and their little bubba to move in! Ridge should put up Stephanie's painting also a CaRidge family/Caroline painting next to it!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Sharon!!  That's great news!  Wonder if Raya need help packing, lol?!?  I'll be glad to see that hideous portrait finally come down.

Rick's been getting way too comfortable in Ridge's office lately.  WTF is up with the photos of Maya on Ridge's desk today??  Time for Ridge to come back and reclaim his rightful spot at FC!  [yesss]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Thanks, Sharon, for finally giving us a definite date to look forward to. I hope he is ON for as many consecutive days as he was OFF. This has been an unbearable couple of months.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Melanie, Malin, I don't want to burst your bubble, but I would wait to see how this plays out.  Holding a cocktail party and replacing the portrait is not the same as Ridge/Caroline/Baby moving in, or RAYA being kicked out of that house.  That house belongs to Eric, who will ALWAYS, ALWAYS choose pRicky over Ridge.  So, unless something major happens to change that, I don't see how Ridge can kick RAYA out from the house.  Since Nicole is pregnant, I highly doubt that Ridge would demand for her to move out either.  The other three Avants are still at Motel 6, the finger snapper has declined Eric's offer to move in, Poison Ivy has flown back to Australia, Eric is the king of that castle, and Ridge loves Zende, so that doesn't leave anyone I can think of that can be kicked out of that house so easily.  Heaven knows I would not want Ridge to live under the same roof as the horrid people that are RAYA. 
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Melanie, Malin, I don't want to burst your bubble, but I would wait to see how this plays out.  Holding a cocktail party and replacing the portrait is not the same as Ridge/Caroline/Baby moving in, or RAYA being kicked out of that house.  That house belongs to Eric, who will ALWAYS, ALWAYS choose pRicky over Ridge.  So, unless something major happens to change that, I don't see how Ridge can kick RAYA out from the house.  Since Nicole is pregnant, I highly doubt that Ridge would demand for her to move out either.  The other three Avants are still at Motel 6, the finger snapper has declined Eric's offer to move in, Poison Ivy has flown back to Australia, Eric is the king of that castle, and Ridge loves Zende, so that doesn't leave anyone I can think of that can be kicked out of that house so easily.  Heaven knows I would not want Ridge to live under the same roof as the horrid people that are RAYA. 

Aww, i know sweetie! I think Ridge deserves more then he gets! Poor Ridge! At least he got the woman of his dreams and a baby on the way and yeah that's all he really needs, but still they kinda need a bigger safer place for the baby! [frown] ❤️

Plus isn't it funny; Ridge looks like Eric's real son more then Rick does! Lmao i find it hilarious!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
You got very good points there searose and I agree with you. I do love love that Venice beach loft CaRidge shares. Their own little place where they can have their privacy.....but Ridge has also the right to the Forrester mansion, he is the first born. So we will have to wait and see......

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
My question is...why do the Forresters have to share the house on the hill...and the

shrew has a mansion all to her little old self?

If anything... she should move into the house on the hill with RAYA and Avant baby

momma  because she's always complaining that she's alone...so Ridge and

Caroline could buy Brooke's mansion and after remodeling and renovated it...they

would raise their family there... alone from everyone! 

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Oh, absolutely searose! I don't want Ridge,Caroline and the baby in the mansion, I love them at the loft! Although, they will probably have to upgrade to a bigger place once the little one is here! I would just love to see Ridge put Rick and Maya in their place and knock them off their high horse! Yeah, I'm surprised Maya's parents are still in a motel?? That mansion has too many occupants as it is! Rick, Maya, Nicole, ThomASS, Zende,Pam?, Ivy will be back, Eric in the guest house....am I forgetting anyone??? And yes, Eric will always choose gun toting, smug ass Pricky Ricky over Ridge because he let him down when he was a kid...boo frickity hoo!! That poor baby!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 

OMG Melanie, I knew I was forgetting someone, LOL.  Yeah, RAYA are horrid enough, we definitely don't want Ridge and Caroline to be under the same roof as the rapist either!  As it is, they have to put up with him and his 8% at the FC offices [rolleyes] , I am afraid he is creepy enough to be peeking into their bedroom, and longingly looking at Caroline's belly, the way he did during the sonogram, as if we are supposed to feel sorry for him being left out of his child's life?  NOT HAPPENING!

I think Ridge will do a fine job of baby-proofing their love loft and make it their haven.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.