Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
And for next week............

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Bonus scene from today...........

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Ann, thank you for the daily and weekly preview, so much to look forward to, I think.  Can't be too sure after today's show, what with Ridge getting barely a few seconds!  But I certainly hope we will get to see Ridge flatten uncle $PIG, that would give me great satisfaction!

And a bigger thank you for the bonus scene.  Speaking of which, I am so angry at what was cut out that I can just scream!  I know Pam is a little nutty, but there was finally SOMEONE talking to Ridge, which gave HIM a chance to say some things, there was his cagey frustration, little bit of his inner turmoil, uncertainty, fear, and it was all edited out???????????  For the Amsterdam Tourism ad and lots of Hope-less drama?

I wish, I really wish I knew how to save these gems to my computer permanently.  If anyone knows how to, I would very much appreciate if you enlighten me.

Oh, and Christy (I think it was Christy), you had mentioned wanting to see Ridge in medieval costume, at least the subject was touched upon  today.  Who knows?  May be we will get it?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Yes that was me, searose. I appreciated Pam's bringing it up [Smiley-Begging][Smiley-Begging][Smiley-Begging][Smiley-Begging]Oh, and by the way....cough cough.

Thanks, Ann, previews for next week look fantastic, as hard as the fight scene will be for me to watch. But it looks like Ridge will get some really, really good scenes. They better not cut any of them out!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
(I have an extension on my browser (I use Firefox) to download and save Youtube videos as mp4 files -- it puts a little download arrow under YT videos, and when you click on it (after you select the file format/size you want to save as) the Open/Save File dialogue box opens.  This is the add-on I use -- Download YouTube Videos as MP4.)

Anyway, that was a GREAT scene! Thank you, Ann. I was also fuming that this satisfying and utterly character-driven scene, that gave both actors a chance to totally shine, was left on the cutting room floor in favor of the interminable Amsterdam Loooooove Boat cruise ([sleep]) and the juvenile Hopatt spat.

(Psst, Ridge -- please listen to Pam and take Katie to that restaurant! Oh, and dress accordingly!!!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Kathy, thank you so much!  I will definitely try that route, because every time I see one of these Ridge Bonus Scenes, it breaks my heart that such wonderful scenes are not on my discs.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I am in the same boat as Searose, except that she seems to understand Kathy's solution while I don't. I have old equipment and really low tech savvy. Some times I can save stuff by e-mailing it to myself, but that didn't work this time. Drives me NUTS not to be able to save these omitted gems, especially when they are sacrificed to make room for travelogs and story lines of much less interest to me.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Pat, I posted a link last night to my download --->cough cough.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Looking at this week's episode guide on my TV, I am FUMING at Thursday's description "Bill fights for his family's honor"!  EXCUSE ME?????????  I know every soap has a resident rage-monkey, and to call it "fight for family's honor" is SO ridiculously pimping a worthless character as if having a noble trait!  It is not as if Ridge attacked or seduced or molested Caroline.  What happened was very mutual, and she is just as responsible, an ADULT that does not need "uncle" to fight for her honor!  If he wants to fight, he should fight Little pRicky for the way he is treating Caroline!, UGH.

I hope Ridge grinds him to dust!

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Ann - thank you for posting those. I can't wait to see R and C at the fashion show now!!!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
And tomorrow.......

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Yeah, he was alllllll about family honor when he was boinking his wife's sister!! 

The white-washing continues.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Bonus scene from today..........

And for tomorrow...........

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
WOW. The Ridge/Maya scene is breathtaking. That is exactly what she needed to have pointed out to her - and I love the honest, straightforward way he did it.  As much as I loathe Maya, that humanized her.

I hope the Ridge/Caroline scene tomorrow lasts more than a few seconds!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Thanks Ann, that was another great bonus scene that I wish was left in the final version. 

Thanks for the promo too.  Can't believe GLORIA will be there!  If Y&R had to send someone, why not someone from Fennmore or Jabot?  At least those women have history on B&B and ARE active in fashion industry.  Or even Chelsea the designer, it would have been great to see MCE in a scene with TK again after all these years.  With Gloria, only thing I wonder about is how much did she pursue Eric in the past, LOL.

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Loved that bonus scene!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you for posting it!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
OMG!!! Tomorrow looks so good.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #19 
Oooh! I hope that isn't the last scene of the show tomorrow!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.