Message Board

 

Main Section
Register Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #1 
I just looked at this incredible beautiful video of CaRidge by Lisa R, and I saw that scene where she sits in his lap and he kisses her chin. Is it missing or can someone please tell me where I could find it? That scene is so ROMANTIC and PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe my #1 favorite❤️


__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,490
Reply with quote  #2 
OK, this is what happened. The clip didn't show up as a separate scene on the timeline of the program I use to edit videos, which very rarely happens. It normally separates every scene so I can edit them easily. Maybe because it was so short, but I literally had to hunt for it. But I finally found it. Will add when I can.
__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
LilBit318

Avatar / Picture

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 187
Reply with quote  #3 
I love all the videos on youtube made by Lisa. I'm the one that requested the video of all the Caridge kisses she made. [smile]
__________________
"Always, Only You"
:)
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #4 
Christy - Okay Sweetie. No problem at all, really <3

I appreciates all of your hard work. It can't be easy!!!!!!!!

I've seen TK login here time to time, and I know why. Such amazing site.

Take your time [smile]

You rock.

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #5 
LilBit318 - I love her videos too. So talented.

Thank you, thank you for that!!!!! [biggrin]

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,490
Reply with quote  #6 
Malin, I fixed it!
__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,762
Reply with quote  #7 

I am blown away by this video! TK and LG are spectacular ,they  make you feel like

you are watching their real lives...acting at its best! Talking about the accident is very

poignant because we know the reality of it ,Ridge's  loving and tender gaze

that he exchanges with Caroline as she opens her heart to him, expressing her 

appreciation of his love. Yes, this extraordinary love story is unforgettable that kissing

and carrying Caroline in his arms is enrapturing!
 

 

__________________



Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #8 
Christy - Thanks Sweetheart! [smile]

Sorry for all of the troubles!

Bluegaze - ITA [smile]

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
lrado65

Avatar / Picture

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 83
Reply with quote  #9 
What is the date of the clip you are looking for? I can't post it to youtube and link it but I can link it through DailyMotion. I have a channel there.
__________________
Fiercely Ship CaRidge!

 


lrado65

Avatar / Picture

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 83
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

I am blown away by this video! TK and LG are spectacular ,they  make you feel like

you are watching their real lives...acting at its best! Talking about the accident is very

poignant because we know the reality of it ,Ridge's  loving and tender gaze

that he exchanges with Caroline as she opens her heart to him, expressing her 

appreciation of his love. Yes, this extraordinary love story is unforgettable that kissing

and carrying Caroline in his arms is enrapturing!
 

 
thank you so much!

__________________
Fiercely Ship CaRidge!

 


Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #11 
Irado65 - Thank you. You're a sweetheart. I loooooved your video of CaRidge. I don't know the date but the last scene were she sits in his lap...so incredible sweet and romantic <3 Wished I could do beautiful videos.

Christy fixed it and I finally saw the whole scene and It's my second favorite CaRidge scene.

Irado65 you make the best fanvideos with CaRidge I've ever seen

So thanks for the help and your incredible work Lisa, Christy & Kathy and yeah everybody!

xo Malin

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #12 
Hi again! Is there one more missing scene??? I think the one of Thursday??? The one were Caroline maked fun of Ridge lol. I don't complain or anything about there's an missing scene. I just want everbody to see TK's excellent work plus i hope you haven't missed that episode! [smile] TK was superb as usal!!!!

I really love you're work with the clips so don't ever doubt that!!! And i live in Sweden so i come here to look and loving it!!!!! ❤️

BUT i know it's summer time also that you guys are busy just like everyone else!!!

Keep up with the good work!!!!

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrado65
What is the date of the clip you are looking for? I can't post it to youtube and link it but I can link it through DailyMotion. I have a channel there.


I ❤️ your videos so much Lisa!!! Love ya!

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,490
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Hi again! Is there one more missing scene??? I think the one of Thursday??? The one were Caroline maked fun of Ridge lol. I don't complain or anything about there's an missing scene. I just want everbody to see TK's excellent work plus i hope you haven't missed that episode! [smile] TK was superb as usal!!!! I really love you're work with the clips so don't ever doubt that!!! And i live in Sweden so i come here to look and loving it!!!!! ❤️ BUT i know it's summer time also that you guys are busy just like everyone else!!! Keep up with the good work!!!!


I fixed it that same afternoon - the device I use to clip scenes has been giving me fits lately.

__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Hi again! Is there one more missing scene??? I think the one of Thursday??? The one were Caroline maked fun of Ridge lol. I don't complain or anything about there's an missing scene. I just want everbody to see TK's excellent work plus i hope you haven't missed that episode! [smile] TK was superb as usal!!!! I really love you're work with the clips so don't ever doubt that!!! And i live in Sweden so i come here to look and loving it!!!!! ❤️ BUT i know it's summer time also that you guys are busy just like everyone else!!! Keep up with the good work!!!!


I fixed it that same afternoon - the device I use to clip scenes has been giving me fits lately.


Oh...it's broken??? :/ or maybe the HOT weather caused it?!

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
Cmd586mb

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 2
Reply with quote  #16 
There are no videos showing up after 6/29, though. I think the missing Ridge day she is referring to was on 7/2?
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,261
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmd586mb
There are no videos showing up after 6/29, though. I think the missing Ridge day she is referring to was on 7/2?


It is there now.

__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #18 
Cmd586mb - Yes i could have mention wrong day, sorry, and thanks for filling me in!!!

Kathy - Aww you guys are the best! I apprichate all your wonderful work! Xoxo

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #19 
Thanks! ❤️

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.